Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 414.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some videos to share

Senpai - - Youtube Videos

Please respect that this is a thread where Esset is sharing videos.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

Quote from Sparx: “yea... the EN com lost ” ENG community doesn't lose. We allow others to win.

• Server Merge Discussion

Senpai - - General Discussion

Please leave these kind of conversations in private conversations or in daeva's playground.

Please don't post off-topic / spammy comments.

• Names and transfers

There is a thread in the help & questions subsection for questions related to the server merges (includes transfers). Characters from Target servers will keep their name and you will lose yours if you have the same one.

Quote from Desperation: “But what if person just made char with this name and keeps 10th lvl with it? Is it fine? ” Characters from servers where you transfer to will keep their name. Even if they are low level and not active, and you are 75 and very active.

Quote from Sophisticated: “Galeas so I suppose u aint got an anwser to the incompetence of the company you represent. Why did you allow this exploit? Does it even bother you? ” There is no need for your provoking manner of writing. I suggest you alter the way you adress fellow people on this board. Turning off free transfers would have been unfair to players playing on both of the merged servers as they could have been forcefully moved to Deyla or Helion even though they might have started playi…

• The maintenances have and will be on wednesdays starting around 8am. There are exceptions these few weeks due to the transferring of characters due to conflicts from the server merge. More info about these merges: - Official thread - Question thread There are some maintenances that can happen overnight, but the ingame maintenance will be in the mornings which can take a while depending on the reason of the maintenance & if not everything is going as planned. Also, please don't make threads where…

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

Quote from Erik: “What is Grendal? New server launching? ” New server will be called Senpai, not Grendal :o

• How to apply for a group

Senpai - - Cross-Server

Sirkka has made this thread to help people do a proper apply for alliances. I don't doubt that actual alliance leaders looking for members would be grateful for if someone gave a more detailed apply. I've been letting too much of off-topic slide recently, but I'm not about to do it in a thread where someone is trying to be helpful.

• How to apply for a group

Senpai - - Cross-Server

Thank you!

• I was thinking about closing it before failboat suggested it. Not for the reason provided by failboat but because there are threads (6.0 & 6.2) to discuss those subjects and this thread was inactive for several months. I kept it open to see how it goes, but seeing as it's just people argueing now (just like it was in the end back then), I will close it. We will get 6.2 immediatly, so to get a decent understanding of what will happen I suggest to look at the 3 links quoted by Evita in a different…

• SERVER refresh rates

Senpai - - Help & Questions

Quote from Baldurn: “can someone tag galeas please? this ignore is weird ” What ignore are you actually talking about? If you have connection related issues, you can contact support or your ISP.

• Please remain civil with eachother.

This thread is to discuss the server merge / transfers. Not for bashing gameforge and spamming off-topic stuff.

• PvP noob needs advice

Senpai - - Gladiator

Off-topîc messages are removed. Please refrain from going off-topic again.

• Some skins will never appear in EU due to copyright/trademark/licensing

• PvP noob needs advice

Senpai - - Gladiator

1. Know to position yourself for maximal AoE damage. 2. For a new gladiator you should focus on 1 offensive armour set. 3. 75 AP gear is what you should go for, in the future you can make it 80. As for weapons, You can best go for a bygone polarm merged with a 75 AP spear. 4. Having a bow for chasing in 1v1 is nice as well.

• New Server Merge Ver 2.0

Senpai - - Suggestions

You can discuss server merges in the thread that exists for it. Server Merge Discussion

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

Quote from Meeras: “Stop spamming @Senpai ”