Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 945.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So,how you make kinah now?

Noctis - - General Discussion

Idk if this changes in some later patch or smting but in korea, shugo spawn rate is low but it always drops a skill book :s

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Agree, powerful scroll bundles should get refunded in some way. I left like 200 unopened and opened the rest, didnt know what will happen exactly - which is not a lot but some ppl lost way much.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

The bundle is sellable on broker in ru korea etc. For both apes and serums. For us, apes bag is sellable as it should be but not the serum one.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas Mised this bug, Mr. Cooper Quote from esset23: “Tradable serums should be exchanged for new tradable via broker stones. But, apparently, the bag ID was just copy pasted from the item above (jakunerk APES), so it cannot be traded. tra.png However, tradable APES exchange is not affected. eyyeye.png ”

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Koru: “@Galeas hi i had 1000 bags of powerful scroll that just got deleted from my inventory on log in so i lost 200 legendary transform bags no one said you need to open them any other regions got the exchange for them to RU got 1 legendary box for each x5 bags and korea did't even exchange them and ppl there had a option to use them in game after 6.0 there so i just lost 600 legendary transforms cuz no one said you need to open them in EU ? i didn't had space to open them all and cu…

• Glad is the new 4.0 gunner

• 6.2 First Info

No, 1h scrolls wont be exchanged for anything. Theyll stay as they are and u can use them with transformations, theyll stack

• 6.2 First Info

Funnily all that info is on the forum alrdy xD 1.3kk per Ignot, 1h scroll unchanged, u get 3 transform pots for every 1000 scrolls

• Shugo Gold

Noctis - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

These prices make no sense whatsoever haha wtf

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas pls answer - will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia. - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those? - will the 1h scrolls dissapear once they get exchanged to legend potions? I was told theyll be usable in 6.2 - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasnt mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I ass…

• Shugo Gold

Noctis - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

Char ure on for 10 mins Said so in p notes Idk id every char or once per acc

• Guess you dont know very far xD

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas pls answer - will gold bars recieved from estimas also give 1.3kk extra kinah per goldbar? It was so in Russia. - i have a bunch of 1h scroll bundles (running etc.). Will i get any legendary potion refund for those? - will kinah from sold broker items also get taken and coverted into ignot+1.3kk? Broker wasnt mentioned in ur post so better to confirm but I assume it will. Ty

• 6.2 First Info

Nah the bag should be sellable on broker if the stone u exchanged was tradeable. Unless gf changed that also as a premium eu function kek

• 6.2 First Info

It is an issue cuz I won't have more than 100kk thanks to Galeas :@@@@@@@ 1.3 per 8.7 is too much, ru had 1.3 per 30. I expected we get 500k or smting. Wts purple enchant stones 20kk ea

• 6.2 First Info

What a fail patch for me. XD Prepared whole last week since I'm not home for a week or two now - and since yday, everything got messed up. I wasted most of my kinah on holy serums, and now they announce you get 1.3kk per 8.7mil. XD Screwed me hard @Galeas. Why didnt u announce things last week T_T Pls tell me 1.3kk kinah will be gained per estima gold ignots also T__T You really killed the 6.2 patch hype for me. Awful job by ur team, no offense. So bad that I'm thinking it was done on purpose..

• They re lucky they have no competing eu publisher, one decision like this and it would be their last decision.

• They had months to get their nyerk info together. They nyerked up and now players should suffer the consequences? Any normal publisher would accept they made a mistake and whats done is done. Changing it a week after sounds unbelievable to me. Screw this guy that paid alot or worked hard for the kinah that just went down the drain. Unreal incompetance. And whats there to question, pts same info, vid same info; ppl rushed to buy while there were any serums left. Plus, you don't really believe thi…

• You cant possibly blame the players here, jeez

• 6.2 First Info

@Click they stack with xforms, keep