Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

wb

• Gold pack gone

Kery - - General Discussion

Have you read the letter but didn´t took the gold-pack? Maybe you have to look into the Mailbox because you can only get the letter from shugo If it is "unread".

• Quote from Galeas: “Old or returning players will get in in a mail (not in game) on the e-mail bound to your account. You will actually get a code that gives more than just contracts ” Do you know when the mail will be send?

• Quote from Galeas: “New accounts (registered today) will get 2 transformations contract when their first character reaches the level 50. Once per account. Returning players and already active players will receive a code on the e-mail bound to their game account. Once per account. ”

• Quote from Adam: “according to the patch notes, daevanion skillbook wont drop in GoK ” Quote from Patchnotes: “Daevanion skills can be learned using the 'Daevanion Skill Book'. The Skill Book can be obtained either in the (Gold Sand) shop or there's a certain probability of getting it when you kill 'Smuggler Shukiruk' (see the list of instances further below). Instance Entry level Max. players Holy Tower Level 80 6 people Narakkalli Level 80 6 people Prometun's Workshop Level 80 6 people Makarna…

• gold packs holy upgrade serums

Quote from Click: “I also think they reset VR and reduced success rate. 168 serums here, once +7 that’s it luckily few days ago before reset i made feather and bracelet +9 ” I used 12 vet serums before reset at two bracelets (+3/+5) both +9, one +10, the other +0 Used 280 vet serums at one bracelet after reset. 3x +8, 1x +9. Pure RNG

• Quote from Akito: “Can't exchange Powerful Ancient Rune Tribe Relic. The npc don't wanna change it for ap. I put it in the selling window and it give me back the relic D: ” Reached AP Cap maybe?

• look at hero quests

• Quote from nodeone: “It's sad that we can't kill npc's in game ... guess what will happen with the "vending machine" ” There´s a bug in narakkalli with the soul debuff, which stays after finishing the instance. we had it one time and someone with this buff can attack/kill npc´s

• Suggestions to make 6.2 playable

Kery - - Suggestions

Quote from kkk: “btw what happen to Nick i really liked that guy on ask aion q.q ” klick

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from aclericfromthor: “But what happens if I log out in Pandae/Sanctum? ” you don´t know the quest from the teleporter where you get some kinah?

• Quote from Wowie: “Well, I wrote bosses because most of the mobs/dummies have 0 magic suppression and you can't get a negative value. But it also works on vengar dummies which have some magic supp (signia ones don't xd) ” makes sense thanks

• Quote from Wowie: “what doesn't boost servants: - Enchant levels on gear - PvE Attack - Food - Buffs - Knowledge that comes from creation points - Movement bonus ” - Minion Quote from Wowie: “- Magic suppression debuffs on bosses ” only bosses? tested it (Seal of judgement) several times at dummys and it made no difference so I thought it didn't bring anything

• Quote from Griver83: “Hey, guys! Still can't find free crafting amulets in the shop .... ??? ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b4735036b9d0c3731909e6575

• Quote from testtestlab: “Can't see it on the shop anywhere ” Quote from Galeas: “The shop items and the free item will be available starting tomorrow mroning at 09:00. ”

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Ashandarey: “No creation points and estimas will be exchanged for kinah (no official statement about the estimas yet tho) ” this Exchange? Quote from Kelekelio: “b) estima You will get a different number of Gold Bullions (no idea what that is) depending on the enchantment level * Estima Level * 5 * 6 * 7 * 8 * 9 * 10 * Gold Ingot * 11 * 15 * 23 * 31 * 47 * 80 Just because NC is replacing items, doesnt mean GF will also!! We never got the 1~5 enchantment stone exchange! ”

• Quote from deanyosla: “So getting 200kk in one week to buy one gold pack is impossible unless you play the game 24/7, which I can't afford as I've got a fulltime job to do during the week. ” If you have the supplements (1.300 = 200kk) it´s possible (if you don´t activate the gp at Wendesday 0:01). In 7 days you can sell two times for 113kk. The problem of the most new player is that they don´t know what they have to farm. And that it is better to farm the items before activate the gp.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Billy Bones: “Judging from your posts the sole your purpose is vague trolling and baiting, for what you'd been worn already by Leo. ” I think you´re mistaken because user. It´s not @Sorayamis post who was warned. Quote from Billy Bones: “If you got something worthy to say, say it straigthforward, pall. ” It is in the nature of a company not to treat its customers all the same. Why should GF do this? Some people pay € -> Advantage. Some People play longer than other -> Adantage. This i…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Billy Bones: “Ehh. Why it has to be this way? Are you any different from any new player? ” Yes Quote from Billy Bones: “You wanted fresh start - you got it ” Not all Players wanted fresh start. And it won´t be a reboot. Quote from Billy Bones: “End of discussion ” Not your decision

• Some videos to share

Kery - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Noctis: “hearing some stuff such as that S rank Hell Pass gives 20 transform scrolls. Curious if true ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b4735036b9d0c3731909e6575maybe in a bundle?