Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75

Cinerea - - Guides

Hello. This guide will be put under hiatus until further notice. I'm quite busy atm and most likely will not have time to play Aion in 6.0. If someone else wants to have rights to edit this document and take the project over, let me know.

• I know I've been a bad grumpy daeva and I don't deserve this but consider doing it for all the other shield users. aioncodex.com/en/item/115000959/ Can you add this to store as permanent item and take out something else that doesn't even sell? Pretty please. There are barely any good looking shield skins in the store. Last time we had this I had waited for it to appear for 4 years.

• I'm sorry @Galeas I know you guys tried really hard with this but Shugo Coin thing won't work as it is. You'll need to adjust prices a lot for them to make any sense. For average player it would take 2 years to get the mount box if they don't buy anything else. It's better if they buy the mount from someone else who has Aion Coins or if they buy it themselves. Same with lots of other things on the list. Personally what hurts me most is that Level Reduction Stone Box. Keeping it like that in RNG …

• Resurrect PVP

Cinerea - - Suggestions

I stopped trying to be even semi serious in PvP during last spring. It had became just painful experience and it caused too much stress for myself. Everyone else here mentioned all about the changes in gear mechanics end enchanting etc. so I won't repeat that. But to put it simple, it's not fun to play when you know that you don't have any chances because of gear or ping difference or just pure RNG, no matter how much knowledge or experience you got. If teamwork is terrible or I'm doing mistakes…

• Quote from Kuroiz: “Hey, dps position still available ? 75 gunner here, have decent dps ! ” Hello, yes I still need people and you're welcome to join when I start making runs. I got atm 1 chanter, 1 cleric/sm and me coming. There are few clerics in the queue but I can't take more than 2 per run (we lose too much dps if i take more clerics). So with you we would be 4. I still need sorc/gladi/bard/assassin then we can start making runs.

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I never insulted anyone, yet I have 2 "permanent" warnings I just speak the truth, which Gameforge doesn't like. And its pointless to talk on this forum, I realized this many years ago @Cinerea . They don't take anything we write under consideration and still do what they want ( ex. recent event ). They should have thought, what are the repercussions of extending veteran rewards by 20 levels ? And come up with a solution. The real solution would have been, removing the li…

• Nah as long as you don't insult nor break the rules otherwise they won't ban you. You might became "that player with negative opinion" but why should you really care. Just be yourself. Aion has taken so many years from my leisure time that I want to be honest and brutal with my opinions even if they aren't always right. Just think about this GameForge, if you want people to buy more Gold Packs and use them as new way to improve your sales: at the same time you're narrowing the amount of players …

• Quote from Guds: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]arykas: “@Galeas did you gonna do something with that ? or it will stay like that ? ” I don't think that the event will change. But as always i'm reporting the community feeling about it. ” I think you're just joking with us. You guys already had experience with Alchemy event, why did you need to do this? I feel ripped off and betrayed. Why don't you just switch to full subscription if you need money, you're taking away one of our f2p ways t…

• There are way too many items you can get from +10 Matryoshka and lots of them are obsolete.

• I'm still looking for people. I need mainly pure DPS classes (sorc/sm/gladiator/assassin). L75 is + because fire form is useful for towers.

• Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75

Cinerea - - Guides

Updated few things. Added Mantor as an optional source of experience in case you happen to get stuck at Vengar even after clearing BT 2 times doing Rentus Base quests. I probably got stuck because I tried to level up too fast (missed experience from Luna instances, daily Energy of Repose and I couldn't bother to do Abyss campaign because I find them annoying). I'm probably not going to add the quest names to the list though because they are self-explanatory and you can't miss them because you re…

• imgur.com/mEss0Ix 69 coins from 1-3 Reduction Stones with 33% chance to reduce the level of the item? If you want to do that reduction to full set of upgraded Abyss or Narakalli including weapons and accessories that will be: 7 accessories + 5 piece of gear + 2 weapons = 14 items in total if you get bad luck (1 level reduction per successful enchant) you'll need around 15 stones to reduce item level from 80 to 75. For 14 items that would be 210 stones. Of course if it's your lucky day, you might…

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Cinerea - - Suggestions

Even though there is issues with kicking the amount of afk people in Neviwind has dropped from 80% to less than 10%. This is good even though there are lots of downsides too. So much better not to have those leeches around. edit: Ye, I was thinking about that vote thing too @Desperation but probably NCSoft side couldn't figure it out without causing 1000 new bugs to the game.

• You can get rid of it if you enter Neviwind Canyon.

• Legacy of Cleric

Cinerea - - Cleric

Hello my lovely ladies and gentleman. I've had this idea in my mind for 2-3 years but honestly I realized I can't work on this alone. I do have years of experience but not 100% knowledge. The idea is basically to make sort either an article or a video (for this I would need someone to narrate it because my Finnish accent is too strong) about history of different classes in Aion from patch 1.0 all the way to the current patch. youtube.com/watch?v=M-D-wW_Sdvc ^ This video shows what's it going to …

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Cinerea - - Suggestions

Yeah, so great. I got kicked even though I pressed ready. People might kick you anyway regardless of what you do. I was taking garrisons around (we already had 2 clerics healing and I was being dead weight) so I guess the leader thought I'm afk still. I should've just followed the alliance and put follow I guess.

• fallusha set blessing

Cinerea - - General Discussion

Just as a side note, I took last week x guy from x server who had some kill logs on Narakalli but he whispered to me in the middle of run that he is first timer and had no clue about the tactics. So you can't trust anything you see on PVEranks before you invite people. We got lucky that he died on hailstorm and didn't get chilling cold. I don't mind taking first timers for anything but I do understand that leaders have hard time when they need to decide if they want to take a risk and trust on x…

• Hello, yes, I still need people. I haven't recruited so active myself but I'll try to start finding people from other servers quite actively. I mainly got contacts from clerics but it is probably duoable with 2 or 3 clerics if they are L75. It depends on now what char you need the instance on, those PVP upgrade items are untradeable. When I got enough people interested, I'll start scheduling the runs.

• Hey, I'm currently looking for people that are able to run 4 runs per week, mainly on weekday evenings (Monday-Friday). Requirements: Level 74 Apollon or Fallusha Weapon and Accessories (pve dmg bonus) Headset Discord/TeamSpeak I don't expect you to be experienced but that is huge + if you know tactics for the boss and have done successful runs before. I expect you to be familiar with game's PvE mechanics and being able to follow instructions and adapt into changing situations. What do I need: 2…

• fallusha set blessing

Cinerea - - General Discussion

People are watching PVEranks way too much nowadays. If someone uploaded your worst run to PVEranks you're out of luck because people will see that you were dead for like 10 minutes in Narakali and did no dmg so they won't invite you. I got this same problem too with certain servers. I mainly heal in Narakali so my PVERanks looks like I've done 0 dmg majority of the runs and it doesn't show healing nor my stats (for some reason I can't even upload my DPS because Aionrainmeter is bugged). Those fe…