Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maintenance

QRob - - Help & Questions

Quote from JustQuestions: “they must have surely tested it in advance to measure the impact ” i'm not so sure if that was sarcasm, but if yes, it's a nice one

• Leveling

QRob - - General Discussion

I don't know if you are elyos or asmo, but I can share my leveling method on asmo side in the interval you have given. - At lvl 37 you should run Kromomede's Trial and do all dark blue quests 5 times. You should be at around 41/50% or so when you finish it (that is why I mentioned it). (Wroth mentioning: don't forget to take the dark blue quest from Nerita in Beluslan, which leads you to Kromede's Trial. It's nice and easy XP.) - After that you do all dark blue quests in Red Mane Cavern, Belusla…

• Quote from Buburuza: “Why you need serums, when you have every 6months VR ?! ” Well, Rym and Neko already gave thr answer. But the reason why I wrote what I wrote is that the HUS issue has been brought up by a lot of people in this topic, and I felt to share my idea (maybe someone else had already suggested what I suggested, but it's better twice than never at all). Personally, I'm not dying for some HUSes, as I said, I just wanted to share an idea, because I know this issue concerns a lot of pe…

• Quote from reksio1206: “i have some idea for people that dont have time for quest if this is possible will be really nice Just make quest Fixed for example is 3 quest as on screen and before you will dont finish quest its not possible to get it new hero quest also add something like button reroll X and this button can be used only once each day and roll will be only for 1 quest ” pleaseeee, use commas and dots. My brain is meltiiiiing :O Quote from Galeas: “There is no solution regarding serums …

• Servers are down again

wanna know what the atually funny thing is? that has better server protection against DDos, bots and hackers than an official server. wtf? -Censored by Senpai Please no mentioning of private servers.

• Quote from Galeas: “Ncosft is developing the game according to the vision they have of the game ” there is just one problem here: the only thing in that vison is dollar signs... oh sorry...euro signs.

• Servers are down again

This is all your fault GF that this is constantly happening each and every damn day. Some people are obviously doing this to open your eyes and achive you to treat your playerbase as you should. This is all pissing me off, I am 100% against it, but I've got some fears that this will keep going on untill you change the way you treat us, so God save us cuz it will last for a while... This is all poor management, tipical 'I need money, I ain't care about nothing else'. Thankfully, the shop is being…

• Show us your character's FACE

QRob - - Art corner

Here's my char: Lvl 65 Cleric ~ Asmoside/Nexus Name: Xared (It used to be male, but after grender switch I didn't want to change name ;p) QBYVWUtvAwMDXwpNRAVR