Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Dang what a great mod! U guys knew GF is trash, they always were and always will be, so come to NA alrdy, sure 6.2 will be better there, much more events than eu (so more ways to get transformation bs?) and no gold pack bs, so u can keep ur kinah/rl money! XD and no, there aren't bots/gold sellers, trust me, I'm playing there. Maybe they remove "the good transformations", one can dream. ”…

• Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “ ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items available only during events... Personally I find EU way more p2w ” why omit the events? they made that region more p2w but it's not like ours are free or at least some of them. why do you consider eu more p2w? in na you don't have access to some of the things if you don't …

• Quote from Michu: “ ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there.

• Quote from Alibi: “Boys just @Galeas when you post these things about transformations. Pretty sure the more we do it the more they will hurry. ” Hurry up for what? You should know that everything there is here it has the NC Korea final saying in it, no matter what GF might suggest them. Anyone that watched the news from KR knew how players there were quite unhappy with the changes in 6.0. Remember this (translation)? Some left and some that stayed and paid many thousands of dollars. Quote from K…

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Neverfelt: “It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had. ” remember what i was saying 6 months ago? every1 else was like yeee best patch ever.. ” I was saying the same, it didn't look good. Didn't test it so far on other regions or pts so I can test it here live. My impression, not impressed me so far, it's actually more disappointing than I expected. it's like they minimized/reduced the game from what it was. The feel when you're playing it is not…

• Thanks! I myself figured that already when I saw the same name. I don't understand why I had a full row of those stacked by 3 and not grouped together.

• Quote from Michu: “Whatever limitations they removed,but trading and auction restrictions still there. All in all, I don't hate the gold pack itself, I hate these idiotic 2 restrictions. ” Are the restrictions still there? Can't verify because all my accounts have years of GP active. Anyway, those two restrictions were some of the few reasons we didn't have bots running rampart everywhere like in NA or KR and messing with the economy, game chat, and obviously promoting more RMT.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Kinah from account warehouse: will be converted to gold bar bundle / no additional kinah will be given out for those. ” It did not happen to me? Anyone else this problem?

• Sooner means today? The patch notes says that old starter limitations are removed. We will see.

• It's seems like that's the way patch notes work in NC games. Even on Innova, that gives some preliminary patch notes like here, they are not accurate and they make changes in the last day. I don't even have to mention NA which is a subsidiary of NC, where sometimes patch notes were up after servers were up. It seems like everything depends of Koreans and their tweaks are sometimes in the last moment and all of the final decisions are done by them. Having playing NC games since 2004, NC is quite …

• 6.2 First Info

that insight is in the patch notes pdf

• Quote from Wolx: “a person that understands that was a joke post.a person that didn't. I'm just messing around don't hit me with a wall of text also when I said "Aion" I meant the game as a whole, not a specific region. ” If you read the first post you know what this thread is about, it is about our region. You didn't specify that and now you make an excuse out of it.

• I've played that game for a while and it was a lot more p2w than Aion ever was. It was ridiculous how one character in open world, one who payed thousands of euros, was wiping entire groups of people. Great combat, if not the greatest, but no thanks, everything else was bad. And to your point, BnS also have prestige subscription.

• Quote from Michu: “It says that at new bonuses,in the patchnotes, if that's what u're talking about, but doesn't say what kind of limitations. Tho it may be misunderstood, the remove of starter limitations( no trade, no auction etc) isn't new bonus, neither 11 char slot spaces. Am I wrong? ” In the patch notes (pdf) it says: Quote: “Gameforge features 1. Goldpack/ Veteran Rewards With 6.0 many game changes are coming and thus we need to adjust our Gold Pack accordingly. The new Gold Pack will st…

• Quote from Michu: “Events in NA are mostly cash shop? Nope lol. Did u play on NA? About prestige pack, u can perfectly live without it. Not the same can be said about gold pack. ” Yes, for years? When you cut alternatives then people buy from cash shop. You can live without it if you don't care about pve and pvp, if you don't care about being competitive. Exactly the same thing can be said about GP. edit: event better news, it seems 6.2 GP will remove some limitations.

• Quote from Elysorrow: “It surprised me when server went down at 23.00 last evening, haven's seen any info on forum about that. Was selling items in last moment and didn't have time to spread kinah accordingly. I expected that GF will act as they did, but nonetheless I must say that 6.2 is the patch that breaks legacy with most of previous game features and in those 10 days since officially announcement of new patch there simply wasn't enough time for most people to turn items into kinah or other…

• Quote from Wolx: “Aion is f2s (free to start). ” Comparing our version with other regions or other NC games this is very much what you can get as closer to f2p. I personally dislike how NC is running things. Too much p2w, leaving only paying players and bots in the game. I can't understand people's mentalities, people in NA think GF is worse because it forces you to pay 5 euros/month while they themselves are pouring 25/50/100 dollars with every month and event, because they want it, nope, it's …

• it's happening.gif

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “Quote: “I don't know why some people are crying over the compensations being "not enough". Are you that scared over players with zero gear ? ” This gear got added in 5.8 man. Ppl literally finished last parts a month ago/a week ago and plebs that invested nothing want to be on par with ppl that invested 20-50bil kinah on their gear and whatnot. Worst ones are ppl that quited cuz 'no point to gear up now, ill just save all kinah' and now u see half of them complaing, nyerking …

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from deanyosla: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “What did you smoke before writing this? Deyla alone has more active population than that, all EU servers combined easily surpass 10K. ” I'm not smoking anything, just an assumption based on online population. There's a way to see how many people are online at a time, by searching for the specific classes. During peak time a few weeks ago on Deyla ely there weren't more than 300 people combined. So unless you prove that this EU aion has an …