Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 104.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solution for the transformation problem lul

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Neverfelt: “It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had. ” remember what i was saying 6 months ago? every1 else was like yeee best patch ever.. ” same and this is so frustated playing a phy class without weaving ...

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Sorayami - - General Discussion

Luna sometimes doesnt drop EP ....

• Quote from secretglow: “Quote from Kotoro: “I am checking their CASH SHOP and thing is changing in their They are probably editing it before the launch. CASH SHOP IZ ZE IMPORTANTZOR ISSUZE ” nice shop, when you are looking at it there is Special Form Contract "Now Free" but when you log in there is price 49 coins tiny trolololo ” logg out and you will see the free version

• Hello I’m Sparx

Sorayami - - Introductions

kebab

• Quote from Nayleeneh: “Quote from Sorayami: “@Galeas why dont you give everyone the same amount of kinah for the start and not base on the number of gold ingot ??? That doesnt make sense ” They're not making a new game, they're uploading existing one. It would be idiotic to destoy work of people who spent on the game more time and money than you. ” its not since you get ingot as compensation for the old kinah 100kk each account for start is more than enough

• @Galeas why dont you give everyone the same amount of kinah for the start and not base on the number of gold ingot ??? That doesnt make sense

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from iduk: “I realy hope thats not the case tbh. ” only because you sold yours? X)

• lol you should ve asked or tested it before spending the money xD But you still do more DMG with the staff anyway so its not a lost :))) just play with weapon switch

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Jamian: “Quote from Sorayami: “There are 2 sides for this situation. The returner side and the player who played active in 5.8 side. With an exchange as the solution there is no way to please both side. Since GF wont come up with another solution and even if they had one, the cash shop will destroy it very quickly. Well it will anyway no matter what happens so just see it as an opportunity to end the bound to this game. Or keep playing and see the downfall. ” Actually there's a soluti…

• 6.2 First Info

There are 2 sides for this situation. The returner side and the player who played active in 5.8 side. With an exchange as the solution there is no way to please both side. Since GF wont come up with another solution and even if they had one, the cash shop will destroy it very quickly. Well it will anyway no matter what happens so just see it as an opportunity to end the bound to this game. Or keep playing and see the downfall.

• Those are for not for skills obtained with a +20 weapon/armour

• Gear exchange

well ppl talking about a "reset" game where everyone starts at zero which is not true. And i do understand that the shop politic will destroy the game anyway even if we do get a reset. The patch itself is not the only Problem here.

• Gear exchange

Thats why i cant understand the hype around 6.2. Its not a reset or even an attempting to save the game but rather digging a deeper hole. Most of the whales alrdy have +25 Gear. But it doesn't matter anyway since there are no differences wether they cash now or in 6.2.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Pink Omega: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “When I suggested a non-p2w progression server, where the patch starts at 2.* and ends in 4.* , people were so quick to dismiss the idea. I think that's the best idea for Aion, and the fact that WoW will be doing the exact same thing with WoW proves it. Of course it won't happen, neither will a new server. The game will bring 6.2, and the game will stagnate further. ” Current playerbase don't seem realize that if 6.2 fails to attract new player and …

• 6.2 First Info

baiting or trolling yeah, im talking normaly without to provoke someone, feel free to ignore me if you think that im trolling It doesn't change the fact that you dont understand the word equally. And im saying it straightforward to you, dont See what you are trying to tell me.

• 6.2 First Info

I dont think you understand the word equally.

• Quote from Hashtag: “You dont seem to understand what im trying to say. Some ppl (alts mostly) just join group and do nada nothing inside they just loot the boss not helping to clean at all. Because they dont care, neither you can kick them.Some ppl do 5% off total dmg in the instanc, so basicly as you would play as 4 or 5. Why ? Again they dont care. So now please tell me why should someone take those kind off ppl? People are feed up and it would be stupid to take those, not to not inv them lel…

• First of all, the player mentality is not like in the old time. They are like, oh below 75, dont even bother cheking him out. I got a lots of rejects too when i try to find a group for GoK as my alt Elyos Sorc was 74. And i had Narakali HM AND HT Run. Ppl shouting "PveRank" and then decline me when they have 4k Narakali EM themself haha. Honestly the current patch is not for new player. If you can enjoy the current patch then play, else take a break until 6.2 imo.

• Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from Desolator: “ye, very hard use TAB ” And if there are many enemies, spamming TAB until you find your desired target won't be as fast as clicking directly to it. ” Mark them and use the marks If there are too many then just run