Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 544.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Arogant: “can I fusion Ancient grande (6.0 item) with Fabled (4.0 item) ?” can't

• SM Gameplay in 6.x

Future Will Come - - Spiritmaster

Quote from Rym: “Fear Shriek CD is 45s (will be nerfed to 1min, duration on players reduced)” Fear Shriek CD will stay 45s, but 2 improved versions will be 1min aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/4873 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5125 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5126 Quote from Rym: “Fear CD is 22s (will be nerfed to 30s, duration on players reduced)” wrong, will stay 22s aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/3775

• Quote from Kotoro: “I am not asking for FREE CONTRACT ” you asked exactly for free contract Quote from Kotoro: “(not tradable) 1. Daily Luna S Rank reward (same rate as enchant stone). x1 2. Weekly Luna S rank reward (100%). x1 ” even worse contract from luna instance can be abused since Transformations are shared between all characters. So, create new char, do weekly luna, get free contract, delete char, and so on.

• DREDGION PTS 6.2

Future Will Come - - Suggestions

Quote from yaminote: “and info about BMR glory kamar swb ?” removed

• Quote from Elysorrow: “why don't this cubelets simply automatically register in the cube ” gold cubes are tradable

• 6.2 First Info

Future Will Come - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “the thing that was bypassed before it was even activated in NA? ” I did not say exactly XIGNCODE, but lets be honest even XIGNCODE was able to stop well known free 3rd party program.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Rym: “I would not even give ANYTHING higher than +15 gold gear to begin with. Be overcome with joy that you receive the "compensations" which you receive, you will oneshot players for months with them. If anything they should completely re-do the compensations in such a way that the best gear possible is +15 gold, then it would be a truly fair compensation in concordance with long-term survival of returning and new players. ” I would like to see something like XIGNCODE or something be…

• you missed something, check en.web.pts.aion.gameforge.com/website/6-2/#

• grey wolf token

• Quote from Wolx: “About the shugo in 3 man GoK, yeah that's not good if it's not there, but some people can confirm it on the PTS for us. Also the patch notes seems incomplete, and they keep calling it "6.0", the notes lacks some 6.2 stuff/changes it seems (NCSoft added the shugo in GoK in 6.2). ” Shugo in GoK is there, but it is not same as other shugos. Shugo in GoK drops only ancient chest.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Applepie: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Tested. ” Mind asking how you tested it?Because basing on powerbook legendary gear +15 will have 161 pvp att/254 pvp def and ultimate gear +0 will have 150 pvp att/150 pvp def- atleast on armor piece i was checking it was like that ” you forgot base attack youtube.com/watch?v=736ql0HFnhs

• Quote from Pink Omega: “Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from nodeone: “I hope that you're right in your 2-nd sentence. Mass Merge is needed ” wondering why you missed your opportunity to move to populated server, but still asking about "Mass Merge"? ” Yeah what a douche he is, for not "MOVING" its all his feking fault!!! How feking dare he ask for merge for dead servers ” are you sure that quoted right text ? since I don't see how your answer related to my text

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Divine siege - aiondb.ru/news/articles/guide/116.html Lacrum siege - aiondb.ru/news/articles/guide/242.html Reward list at bottom Keep rank on deyla asmo and antri elyos will be hard since siege is the only source of honour points.

• Quote from nodeone: “I hope that you're right in your 2-nd sentence. Mass Merge is needed :)” wondering why you missed your opportunity to move to populated server, but still asking about "Mass Merge"?

• Quote from Kotoro: “I put my hand on it they already know from the very beginning that they will open brand new ones.” Most likely new server will be opened since it is good for short time to get revenue and rise online, but new server will follow Grendal way (empty server after few months). Players opinion is not important in this question. Quote from Kotoro: “They are probably thinking about merging existing ones to repack the community on them to open new server ?” this definitely not the cas…

• Quote from Kotoro: “Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from Kotoro: “70% of the forum voted no, might get answer from Gameforge community manager. ” I thought you just want to argue with players about new server since we already have answer from community manager:Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Pink Omega: “@Galeas can you confirm that there will be no new servers when 6.2 launches. ” No I can't confirm it. When we have a definitive decision on that, which is not the case yet, we will inform you…

• Quote from Kotoro: “70% of the forum voted no, might get answer from Gameforge community manager.” I thought you just want to argue with players about new server since we already have answer from community manager: Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Pink Omega: “@Galeas can you confirm that there will be no new servers when 6.2 launches. ” No I can't confirm it. When we have a definitive decision on that, which is not the case yet, we will inform you. ”

• Gear exchange

You guys should ask for new server not crying about gear exchange. Gear exchange is a part of 6.0 content. Quote from Talentfreiermage: “People can just go and cash now into the shop for +25gear to get (tavern vid said similiar exchange to korea) a bit worse gear than the best you can get in the new content. ” Exchanged gear has Speed +16% while best gear has Speed +22% Exchanged gear has Atk Speed +14% while best gear has Atk Speed +19% You can play with the quest gear since it is a bit worse t…

• Some videos to share

Future Will Come - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Noctis: “when's the RU Luna vid coming? hearing some stuff such as that S rank Hell Pass gives 20 transform scrolls. Curious if true ” yes, you can see full luna changes on ru servers in topic - 4gameforum.com/threads/710023/

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Z|A|C|H: “I AM GONNA ASK AGAIN.... WHAT HAPPENS WITH LEGION TASK FOR 6.2? I SAW ON AION POWERBOOK ABOUT QUESTS FOR HOLY TOWER LEGION TASK, ETC BUT IT SAYS THE LEGION QUESTS ARE REPEATED UNLIMITED AMOUNTS. SO HOW DOES THE LEGION UPGRADING WORKS? DO WE JUST PAY FOR KINAH TO UPGRADE AND THE LEGION QUESTS ARE JUST TO FARM LEGION COINS AND NOTHING TO DO WITH UPGRADING THE LEVEL OF YOUR GUILD? ” aiondb.ru/news/articles/newbies/251.html Upgrading legion will stay same.