Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shop is down

Hakai - - Event & Shop Discussions

I have an Idea. THEY should invest on New Servers. These are dead.

• Cleric 6.0 change

Hakai - - Cleric

I Found this on Facebook docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…ElprSmA/edit?usp=drivesdk

• So before with x9 Characters from luna i took x1/2 Apes now? Believe the apes we took form luna were too much, How u do x25 Apes to make a Cutting Edge Prigga +15? Make Apes and Mighty traedable so we can have 100% with VR and lvl 10 Characters. in January probably i'll use my 64 Apes from VR to make Estima +10, Very helpful in 5.4 i did My prigga +10 with x4/5 Apes for piece using VR Apes, Now with VR Apes u do Max +6 (if u're lucky) 6 Apes to make +6 and another 4 Apes with 100% on a pg 66+ wi…

• Oh God, you're fucking taking us for the ass? All this for only x3 Apes? x2 inferior Minion (Rank C) and 6, 6 fucking Tokens? Come on in 5.4 with x8 Apes You did a +15 Prigga from an +0 Eternal. Now u need x25 Apes to do a Cutting Edge Prigga +15 and u give us only x3 Apes for 3 Weeks of farm?

• Hello, in this day I was using Skill Enhancement Scroll (20kk for piece) to find a skill +3 for Cleric, but i Found only AT Skill, so Why? There is a Chain Hood with +Enmity Boost for AT, I can know why in a Chain Hood with Healing Boost and -Enmity Boost must have AT Skill if AT don't use it?

• I've Downloaded again Aion in a New PC and when i try to open it, Appear a message, that say "Impossible to start Aion with the DirectX installed" I've got the Lastest Directx installed. so what can be the problem? P.s. When i close the message Appear this "CreateSystemInterface Failed"

• Updating the graphics engine?

Hakai - - Suggestions

Quote from playlove1999: “As the title says.... Game needs to update its texture and lightning effects..... Pretty sure AION would look majestic with one huge graphic improvement (textures, special effects, water and surroundings).... AION would gain popularity too this way due to its huge world and surroundings ” I Would like have a better Graphic Engine, this use too much the CPU, is old, but to change Graphics Engine they need to Remake from "0" Aion, Write aion in a new Graphic.

• Only a Question... If we start to play in the new servers, we will have all stigmas or Clerics will have only DPS Stigmas? I think if u give all Stigmas to a Player when reach 65, so for a cleric Supp and DPS Stigmas, is better and balanced, I think Noble Grace/Benevolence ecc... will cost only 2kkk if we can't have it.

• Only a Question... If we start to play in the new servers, we will have all stigmas or Clerics will have only DPS Stigmas? I think if u give all Stigmas to a Player when reach 65, so for a cleric Supp and DPS Stigmas, is better and balanced, I think Noble Grace/Benevolence ecc... will cost only 2kkk if we can't have it.

• 1. Deyla & Antriksha & Hellion = "Grendal is Coming" 2. Loki & Thor = "Fregion is Coming" 3. Urtem & Hyperion = "Padmarashka is Coming" 4. Barus= "Miren is Coming"

• 5.6 First Info

Hakai - - General Discussion

When will we see the new Eu Patch Notes of 5.6? Can we see it some days before? or just Wednesday?

• Contestant Point?

Hakai - - PvP

Can anyone answer my question please?

• Contestant Point?

Hakai - - PvP

Hello, during my chaos arena I noticed that it gives contenstant points, like the Arena of Discipline. But, why is there a ranking list for the arena of discipline and nothing for the chaos one? At first, I thought the points would collapse but they don't

• 5.6 First Info

Quote from donsius: “So now we got for example an appolon noble ring +5. Now in path 5.4 for having this ring +5 we got 2,5% pvp defence. So in path 5.6 every enchant of this ring will us get PVE defence ? I meant that in my ealier question. Sorry for ma bad english one more time. ” i don't know if the up will give PvE Defence or PvP Defence if upped. but i think the up for the jewel will like now, so didn't give PvE Attack/Defence if upped.

• Quote from donsius: “Thank You very much so assuming piton is the hardest boss i shuld make my pve stats like 4712 mb and max crit spell i can get ? ” You need Too Crit Spell to "cap" the boss, i've 900 Crit Spell and my crit are around the 25/30%, i think the "cap" is over the 1k of Crit Spell

• 5.6 First Info

Quote from donsius: “Guys i heard some rumors that in 5.5 -5.6 enchanting apollon, kroban accesory will be giving pve attack and defence instead pvp attack and defence. Someone has some info about this ? ” Ye in 5.6 will there the Holy Apollon Set, u can drop this set (w/o to bless like the Apollon set we have now) in the Essence of Knowledge, Will there Kroban Accessory, All of those will give PvE Atk and Defence,

• for Cap the Piton u need 4712 Mboost.