Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 295.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This Birthday Event Man...who the nyerk thought it through?Box Dye 100% chances to drop,Minion 0.5 Chances to drop?....Also its BIRTHDAY and instead of getting most demanding item(transformation),WE GOT nothing if u check it U gave us absolutely nothing. @Galeas.BUT ofc for the P2W shop the items are through the roof...its supposed to be celebration...not devastation.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Balthazar - - General Discussion

@Galeas can u give us a clarification about the people that didnt receive the transformations through email?

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas same here i still didnt get my email with the coupon code for the transformations ...what u gonna do ?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Galeas i didnt receive my coupon for the 2 transformation scrolls,on my email i searched everywhere should i contact support? @Galeas

• Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Click: “This new server Ereshkigal is doing pretty good, almost got half the population of last lowest populated Server Antriksha POG ” and it's only the beginning I suppose already in 2-3 weeks that the ereshkigal server will fall below 5%. ” ITS ALL THESE NEW PLAYERS MAN .ITS ALL ABOUT ENJOYING content...like some nyerked people said..enjoy the 2% by end of year.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Balthazar: “@Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer? ” Which items? The kinah bundles were supposed to be open to get kinah for the goldbar exchange. Or is there anything else? ” Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Keiyo: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Balthazar: “@Galeas the items we received from event …

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas the items we received from event So Long that were supposed to be exchanged for kinah got directly deleted without kinh being given in return they become destroyed was that intended ? Can you answer?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Click: “@Galeas 1. PvP Wings exchange missing 2. Estima didn’t get exchanged for Gold Bar only Kinah 3. 1 inventory slot filled with 1 scroll got exchanged for 1 legendary transformation potion -> people have thousands of potions now xD Any plans ? ” Who cares they will die while using potion and Bam it's gone they will be gone fast as the wind. Quote from [NICK]misela: “Description on transform potions says it disappear after event, so idk if they gonna really disappear or not. bhGaC…

• It seems estimas didnt not get counted for the gold ingots ,they counted as default,u should give us i had lot of estimas waiting to be exchanged for gold ingots. @Galeas

• Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from secretglow: “Quote from Kotoro: “I am checking their CASH SHOP and thing is changing in their They are probably editing it before the launch. CASH SHOP IZ ZE IMPORTANTZOR ISSUZE ” nice shop, when you are looking at it there is Special Form Contract "Now Free" but when you log in there is price 49 coins tiny trolololo ” logg out and you will see the free version ” DAMN IT I KNEW i shouldnt even be playing the game to actually have free stuff from Gameforge,ahh the…

• Didnt the survey on PTS ask if prices of shop are too high?Iam guessing everyone said that prices too high..why they kept them same?why they didnt lower?Why our feedback dont matter?Oh wait

• Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “I bet the issues are due to new servers. ” Sry man just wanna say your avatar is amazing xD just love it xD

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from failboat: “that insight is in the patch notes pdf ” DEEPER INSIGHT not the god damn loot buff.thx

• 6.2 First Info

Are we gonna get rewards in new form or better yet can we get some deeper insight about the way goldpacks will reward us now? Even if it's not ready?Honestly still hoping will be good otherwise don't see much reason to stay @Galeas

• I will laugh my nyerj off when people use potion legendary and get killed and transformation being lost some amazing stuff inc.

• Not defending gameforge but this is about the map.FIRST IT WAS "give us back real map for pvp" then it was "give us back katalam" then it was " dead maps why I have to go to enemy maps make one common for both race" then it was " don't make map too big it's such a waste" THEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME I still see people or at least a portion complaining.Holy nyerk map wise for pve pvp content WE WILL NEVER be happy.

• Quote from Kotoro: “This 6.2 bring a complete different game. Most of players want to explore it What is your problem ? This whole 6.2 will make the difference, that is the last chance for EU. After what they might change their server policy and probably merge most of server. None of players who donated 3k+ will move from their server so its a deal you will play egainst other players who spend 3k on stuff. From my point of view new server is only a limited time server wich give the chance for ne…

• Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from Balthazar: “I find it funny that the same pathetic arguments used when the idea of Grendal server and etc to open ,are used also for these 2 new sservers.Stop the ridiculous excuses" wanna start new B's" that's like what? 10-20 people?Just like the other servers THAT WERE DEAD took population from the current servers for example,deyla population got lowered cause people just went on Grendal.Then they merged and guess what THE SAME PEOPLE just returned to their ori…

• I find it funny that the same pathetic arguments used when the idea of Grendal server and etc to open ,are used also for these 2 new sservers.Stop the ridiculous excuses" wanna start new B's" that's like what? 10-20 people?Just like the other servers THAT WERE DEAD took population from the current servers for example,deyla population got lowered cause people just went on Grendal.Then they merged and guess what THE SAME PEOPLE just returned to their original server.Just one freaking reason is cle…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Balthazar: “I really wanna know why @Galeas dont answer to me,is there some sort of confusio here? ” Sorry what question did I miss? ” Now i believe is kinda late,i was hoping YOU LIFT the kinah limit as of last days in order for people to get rid of all the not needed items.