Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seems the currency of the event is something used by a certain firm lots... [Jakunerk] Clever Lie

• Vote For Spinel Medals

Ari - - General Discussion

Quote from pervertpeewee: “Ps from an nolifer got both my own house,wife and all others sourted in my Life, so guess some of us got an Life after all. Peace over and out ” Yeah, own my house, have wife, have a child, I work from home so if I chose I could be on the game from early to whenever I want. So saying I am jealous as I can't put time in the game is sadly so wrong. I choose not to devote my life to a game. However if I choose to help someone and pass on my medals as in the old days when …

• Quote from Ari: “And seems discussing on this thread and main event thread lol... // Verbal warning for spam - Cyan ” Disagree - you can't get pointing out its being discussed on 2 threads is helpful. As to the recompense : 10 stones for a +15 item.... where is the item? Where is the kinah being scammed?

• Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Ari: “ONLY after Gameforge rewrote the event on Monday. ” so what did this part: Quote: “Weapons and armour at conditioning levels 17 or 18 will be exchanged for Master Executor's equipment. Weapons and armour at conditioning level 19 or higher will be exchanged for Master Executor Commander's equipment. ” say before? ” The same but the start of the event is the point. "Weapons and armour at conditioning levels 17 or 18 will be exchanged for Master Executor's eq…

• And seems discussing on this thread and main event thread lol... // Verbal warning for spam - Cyan

• Quote from Rebelbabe: “Euripidis23 ... The event details clearly stated that those things needed to be enchanted to +17 or higher so I do not think any refunds would be given. I read it and knowing there was no way I could do that I just skipped the event. ” ONLY after Gameforge rewrote the event on Monday. They mislead and miscommunicated the event and all those who acted in good faith to +15 are now being scammed and what is being done is illegal. The below are statures from British Law which …

• Pre-canned useless response as expected: "Thank you for contacting AION Customer Support. We understand your frustration and we can assure you that we have forwarded this issue to the Aion Team. If there will be any news/compensation about this issue, it will be announced in the forums. We are sorry for any inconvenience this event description might have caused you and if you ever have doubts about any event, you can always contact us so that we can clarify the situation for you. All the players…

• Vote For Spinel Medals

I don't give a toss about the 75s who have no life other than Aion. I am standing up for the people who have a life who see the potential need to buy these medals etc. I have not and never will buy any as have no need to. Want to be a selfish prick and stop others from advancing in the game, so be it - but trying to change how the game is coded to protect yourself says so much. As bad as the shop hero protect my rank people buying arena scrolls.

• Vote For Spinel Medals

Quote from Ari: “Sieges are always people after themselves is all.... making spinel medals untradable shows how people don't give a damn about others who would like to be able to gear up. Not everyone has time to get to sieges or run SWB as super pro etc. Many have a life but if they can buy medals/powder they can at least gear up characters albeit slower than others. Remove selfish attitude and support others gearing up. ” I repeat for Pericol who can't read.

• Vote For Spinel Medals

Sieges are always people after themselves is all.... making spinel medals untradable shows how people don't give a damn about others who would like to be able to gear up. Not everyone has time to get to sieges or run SWB as super pro etc. Many have a life but if they can buy medals/powder they can at least gear up characters albeit slower than others. Remove selfish attitude and support others gearing up.

• By the way - your support system broke - doesn't know any servers for aion.uk what a surprise there...

• Unacceptable. You did not change things on the website which is the main point for the event until yesterday morning. Late on Friday some information was published but that was NOT CLEAR and only if someone actively looked deep into the details. This was already over half way into the event. This is fraudulent and illegal to change the scope of something in play. This is feedback on the event and the fact people have been scammed by bad communication and the "oh well attitude". Only people on th…

• And no response ANYWHERE from Gameforge the day before they effectively scam people...

• Vote For Spinel Medals

LOL people can't stop moaning about AFK people. What is worse is all the people enter dred, get weapon and leave - more disruptive to others than someone was there to get some paltry powder. If you do something you will get a reward won't you? What do you care someone else does to? Spiteful much?

• The item maximum standard level is 15. Get an item and check it. The issue is the fact a stated value is in place and then CHANGED by a lying and scheming company is disgusting, fraudulent and illegal. The same as they did on the feather for someone at Christmas. If you make a mistake you have to honour it. If it was not a mistake I'd like to know how - you cannot mislead so many people and change the situation to suit you. If you go to a shop and the item label says £20 and when go to the till …

• ATTENTION ALL ! Gameforge have now violated us players even more. They have ALTERED the news item to state what they want. Numerous people have paid for items and enchanted it based on the previous information to level 15. This is now the case: "How does this work? It's simple: upgrade weapons and armour with enchantment stones to the specific conditioning level and the items will then be exchanged for same-value items that you can then keep permanently." Far different from what it stated earlie…

• Sorry Gameforge "How does this work? It's simple: upgrade weapons and armour with enchantment stones to the maximum conditioning level and the items will then be exchanged for same-value items that you can then keep permanently." Implies the maximum level so many is +15. A LOT of people have done this before you change your mind to say something. You have to honour this as this is your wording. If you remove the items then you have acted in a fraudulent manner. The wording: "Weapons and armour a…

• Seems this is a "Gameforge" forum not an Aion one..... Sort the forum header out and get us different forum skins - this one sucks

• Veteran accounts without Goldpack and Starters can't even re-enter either.....

• Hi I've a few legion colleagues who log into the website and then it comes up with "Unfortunately there has been an error during the activation of your account. Please contact our support for further information" They then try and log in once more and now get "your account has been banned". What is the update doing to the accounts for people causing website errors and then banning them? I know of a couple already in the legion and wonder just how widespread this will be for others.