Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game keep crashing

Sebivine - - Help & Questions

Aion is an old game on an old engine.... optimalisation is bad :c Also might need to check into your internet connection, it seems to be a thing that effects the game since a buddy has near same setup but he gets a lot more FPS when people are around. we both get 100 in open empty areas, but in crowded places he gets 30+ while I get a slideshow or even crashes... hes using an ethernet cable linked to his modem while i am using powerlines it's strange to note an internet connection as the cause o…

• Hello I’m Sparx

Sebivine - - Introductions

Quote from nay: “i hope you are going to watch the oncoming football match and have already placed your Bets On Tunisia! don't forget, it's not about winning - it's about sending a message ” I hope you didn't bet too much

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “Did you read what i said? ” Quote from Hizamaruu: “Can we get an event? Something ? Anything? ” I did read what you say yeah... the way you say "something? anything?" comes over as if there are never events, kinda funny considering theres a big pvp event going on atm, no matter if you're able to participate in it or not xD alt grind isn't that bad tbh .... since apes / serums get exchanged in 6.0 to something i believe... so worth it if you're bored and have nothing to do …

• something? There's a major pvp event going on xD even if it's zergy and some ppl abuse the trade killing, it's stilla big pvp event and on more balanced servers its nice zerg vs zerg at times If you are on a heal class and are bored, you can try solo'ing instances or something to keep busy if you don't wanna alt-grind.

• Server Merge Discussion

Sebivine - - General Discussion

its nice to see that so many people have the ability to forsee the future :p but srsly, lets see first if antri really be dead before we start rioting and wanting another merge ? just an idea considering over the past 6 years people been saying servers and game is dead so kinda hard to trust ppl's abilities of future-telling

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Layyumi: “checking pveranks for any instance other than Holy tower, Museum or narakali is delusional ” no its not, i am checking lok for example to invite ppl for nara or holy tower ” i think he meant he only checks pveranks to invite ppl for ht, mok, nara, not to only check those dmg ranks

• I always get annoyed when people ask my gear, everyone should know I'm OP gg DPS by now! but srsly... I can't count the amount of times I outdpsed people crying about gear with an undergeared alt... It's a weekly event in LoK ... "link gear" of my shitty bard, they don't want to invite, so i tell them i'm very experienced etc, then i go in the instance and outdps the guy who would refuse me... having op gg gear is really helpful now because of pve attack, but even without that (i just have kroba…

do u mean if merge happened with 6.0 or whatever impact it will be, it will be less meaningful when 6.0 hits

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Sebivine: “Quote from failboat: “Actually a much bigger inflation. Just watch it. ” why? if people have so many b just sitting , why would they suddenly spend it all ? And ppl with 30b suddenly transferred is not gonna make a dent, but if they transfer with 60b it's gonna destroy an economy?people are making a big deal out of something minor. I thought the new servers were dead, so if it's handful of ppl who are rich becoming richer, its not going to be a big dea…

Quote from failboat: “Actually a much bigger inflation. Just watch it. ” why? if people have so many b just sitting , why would they suddenly spend it all ? And ppl with 30b suddenly transferred is not gonna make a dent, but if they transfer with 60b it's gonna destroy an economy? people are making a big deal out of something minor. I thought the new servers were dead, so if it's handful of ppl who are rich becoming richer, its not going to be a big deal .

• Hello I’m Sparx

Sebivine - - Introductions

50 pages

Quote from Potatopancakewarrior: “Quote from Sebivine: “Quote from Happy: “50bil is not a few ” 50 bil where? source? screen? ” I guess you're not aware of multiple websites where you can purchase 40bil and more from active players for real cash. I don't want to go too into details so this doesn't get censored. But there are many ways to get unreal amount of kinah and now thanks to the merge you can even double it. Personally I have 26bil on Grendal, and I know people who have way more than me. …

Quote from Happy: “50bil is not a few ” 50 bil where? source? screen?

why are ppl so upset that a few ppl from a dead server will make a few billion to put into the economy after the merge, maybe theyre just jealous that they can't do the same

1 week ago: OMG gameforge what taking merges so long economy and balance is bad on new servers give us merges already now: OMG gameforge merges gonna destroy economy and balance 1 week ago: merges not gonna matter, antri and grendal are dead servers now: omg deyla gonna be overcrowded if a chunk of players from antri go to deyla you guys really think all players from the new servers have 60 billion laying around to put in their mansions to destroy economy in whatever server they end up?... most …

The Server Merge is Coming!

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…46a271dc6ccbe3ab657cb55ee

• English server

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Sebivine: “they wouldn't go to steam and other sites to write bad review and then cry again that there are new players (players who might not try aion out because of bad reviews) ” fact. community is commiting suicide on daily basis. GF might be helping but not the main one to do it. ” crying that there are NO new players, i forgot to type the 'no' xD my bad.

all servers in 1 will be bad, too crowded everywhere (lag, drama, spam, QQ for not getting rewards etc) @t0re ah alright

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…46a271dc6ccbe3ab657cb55ee Deyla has 8% atm while antriksha has 7% & it says antriksha has ~23% at peak, do you consider that a dead server? i play on deyla and it doesn't feel dead, antri + grendal isn't too far away from deyla population, according that website tho