Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kinah Situation

Buburuza - - General Discussion

Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from Xappy: “ ” You will find that Aion NA is not that different than EU.Pay to win there is still strong, just like it is here. ” at least they got nice pre-event for 6.2 for farming items, all can get fully legendary +15 only from old instances on 5.8 (current version NA)

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Buburuza - - PvP

Ultimate craft gives less PvP attack/deffence than Legendary items from Genesis Crystal.

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Buburuza - - Nergal

I said Divine siege and yes, wasn't the exact that number but elyos was to fewer than asmodians. @Potatosin in last 2 - 3 months was times when elyos had 30 people online. (I checked my-self, too bad I didn't screenshot)

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Buburuza - - Nergal

Remind me more and more about "old" server Grendal. After 1 month. Elyos side: 30 people online during siege Asmo side: 300 people online during siege (Divine siege) Even with Kaisinel buff we couldn't make nothing.

• Failed 4 times in a row from +0 -> +1 with PvE Enchant on Ancient item. According to this troll guy website it is 88% from +0 to +3. How unlucky can be all of us?

• Kubinerk

Buburuza - - PvE

is this a troll topic or what? u can easily finish with 00:53:00~ (that is 2minutes left)

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Buburuza - - Suggestions

Quote from Nuke: “ - Transformation contracts drop: the solution is really a grain of sand in the sea. One box, which is not always dropped, shared among 6 players? Moreover the contract in said box is the cheapest quality. Big dislike! ” I did Narakali / Holy Tower on 2 chars this week, not a single contract.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Buburuza - - PvP

I see ppl running with Ultimate +14.

• Quote from Desperation: “gameforge=nerf ” they should rename to GameNerf.

• Quote from Wolx: “Quote from failboat: “before this patch you could sell gear for many millions now only for 1-2mil. seems more close to the image value. ” I sold this ring (image below) yesterday with that price in inventory, how much is it now after the fix ? board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…74541c509ce5ace00fad4bd4b ” hSgPsAR.pngyour ring yesterday was 3 times valuable than an necklace today.

• Quote from Wolx: “The real "bug" on selling price of items was that it was the reverse, the price on inventory should have been on NPC, NPC should be like in this images as exemple, and inventory should be less. Can anyone really check in korea if they also got the "fix" ? board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…74541c509ce5ace00fad4bd4bboard.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…74541c509ce5ace00fad4bd4b ” bump up, would be nice if anyone got Aion KR installed and check if you game the same amount of kinah like yest…

• Quote from Hekigan: “Quote from Celes: “Quote from roflatgf: “As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries." So again WHY good bugs which somehow benefit's free to play game of all players got fixed immediately while BAD BUGS are not !? Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG acording @Celes sentence a…

• They already said. It wont be any extra kinah for estimas ex-change. I don't know why you people bother and waiting for answers they will ignore you like they like to do.

• I like to see ppl on New servers rolling with Kaisinel form and ancient gear, killing 1 vs 10. And make others quitting because can't do sh*t.

• @Celes I like how GameForge fast react for "good bugs" and ignore "bad bugs" once again. Well done boys.

• Gloves

Buburuza - - Bard

who need gloves when you got kaisinel potion in shop?

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Quote from Zorkas: “I love your feedback. I totally agree on every single part but trust me no one from gameforce gives a...... It's a pay to win game you like it or not. I suggest you to change a game because there will be no change. ” Well, those Kaisinel potions were really a bad move... people already showing screenshots of them having more than 200x of them. ” screenshot or fake-news.

• Quote from Hjarta: “is 12k now, still too much since we can hardly make the money now ” You can turn the Wheel and get some kinah bundle. (Sarcasm)

• Quote from roflatgf: “If you need Kinah ... Hm ... they have solution for you ... It's funny how it is enabled but not promoted ... board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…74541c509ce5ace00fad4bd4b ” I just said yesterday they will bring Kinah bundle, here we are, WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Quote from Buburuza: “Quote from gogume: “Quote from roflatgf: “I'ts OK, but on Thursday they (GF) will lower your income from selling trash and unusable items by 4 times... They will add Transformation contracts in some Instance…