Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cleaning warehouses

Shechinah - - Antriksha

Well, I had a lot of mats too saved just incase..many years ago I've mastered handicraft which is one of the most expensive and I have spend many hours lurking broker for the cheapest mats,I've found 1000s of fluxes, scales etc,gems in my warehouses, pets that I just couldn't just throw away. I had fun crafting jewelry and sell them. And now and then a sharptooth bike. All the designs that I've bought, wise dragon designs...all morfs...so I've suffered the same. construction they never upgraded …

• Cleaning warehouses

Shechinah - - Antriksha

Quote from Elysorrow: “Scechinah, be more specific. Popoku and chapir sets were sold though. At Noctis: even if some mats could still be useful, the sheer amount of new mats that comes with each patch makes it impossible to keep stuff. I guess most items will be available through npc, like it was with gatherables that can be bought from npc, though in limited amounts. I also expect that 90% of stuff will be available from npcs for kinah/gold and won't require investing much time. People want it …

• Cleaning warehouses

Shechinah - - Antriksha

Quote from Elysorrow: “A nice hello to all of you! I still have many now more or less obsolete items from previous Aion patches, like all those 100+ types of fluxes, all essences from Katalam (Akaron, Kaldor) area, ingredients and half products for crafting balic and jormungand's gear, some balic, Sauro and Rentus skins, full leather Kunax set with dagger/sword/bow skins as well, hell, even leather lv 30 daeva set from I guess 2010 (not pretty to be honest) and fenris, loads of white and green m…

• Quote from failboat: “Oh, I said that because they seem busy with other stuff and are late with whatever they said they are doing in Aion, and they usually lack personnel. As for reviews about GF, the ones that are more objective, I don't care the least about what is GF doing in a game I don't play, being that negative or positive. I didn't expect anything different. Personally I only care about this stuff in the game I play, and I'm still here playing this one so far. Unfortunately every known …

• I replied to your last post well before your post now,and as I remember your first post was about ":this is what GF has been doing lately" And like I said before, I went to check reviews since I was logging in my game on steam, which lead to my comment:" this sounds familiar" and you replied, l replied, but enough of this already.

• Biased one? well he/she is probably upset after playing on laggy JP server he was probably excited to be able to play on steam, what he summed up is based on facts he is comparing to what he is used to and what has change. And yes he/she can express his opinion and advice just as it is free to take it or leave it. And if you think that he/she is the only one that got that opinion then here another one: "a not upset person so objective" markinvan 56 products in account 6 reviews icon_thumbsDown_v…

• The game is not so long on steam, I read the comment that sounds familiar and one can distinguish the hyped people from the realistic people. He wasn't all negative, after all he adviced to play the JP version if one really wants to play it. since he seems to know the game otherwise he couldn't sum up the differences. I am not interested in comments like:" yay, cool game *-* 10/10 play"! And yes u should rely on your own opinion and check for yourself if you interested but my thought was: this s…

• Quote from Tiru: “Quote from Shechinah: “Quote from Tiru: “The last few damn files... and i keep getting the error. Help ” Let's make "Almost Harmless" great again. ” Will do :] Regarding the Error: It solfed itself somehow, at some point it worked. ” Good luck =]

• Quote from failboat: “So this is what GF has been doing: en.soulworker.gameforge.com/landingpage/freetoplay/ I got this in email today. It seems like another Korean MMO: which I guess I won't try it. edit: Still better than Bless. ” icon_thumbsDown_v6.png icon_review_key.png Not Recommended 20.3 hrs on record POSTED: 18 MARCH No, dont play, dont buy or do anything, the Game should be removed from Steam and if you really want to play the Game then play the JP Version because this here is a real m…

• Music <3

Shechinah - - Daeva's Playground

youtu.be/DKL4X0PZz7M

• Aion is still fun! youtu.be/gXOEDrfkIeQ April Fool's Day

• Quote from Opranger: “Also, it seems that we also talk in different language, ” Cuz men are from Mars and women from Venus Quote from Opranger: “you basically don't realize what you are looking for ” Story of my life well at least I know what I don't want

• Korean mmo's the grind OMG..repetitive,the rng, cash- shop,exclusive pets, etcetera,etcetera, rng quests, get 5 of an item from a mob that has like a 1 in a million droprate, enchanting is a rng mess, "fail stack" system that is intended to make enchanting less painful just makes rng worse.Cash shops are dominating. No matter which Korean mmo if it is Aion, Bless,Tera, Cabal, lineage etcera,etcetera,whatever you name it; ncsoft tends to copy itselfs. If Korean mmo's is what people enjoying to pl…

• ah, I saw the blue transparant unicorn and the white cat I saw too with long ears is also beautiful but I thought it was a pet. Actually when I was downloading Cabal, Steam note that I have played similar games: Aion and Rift

• For the Bless fans( currently give aways, see comment section channel) youtu.be/rQIxbHPa3AY

• I've watch Lineage2 and for a13year old game it certainly looks good and crowdy and overall fun, even pets looks better than Aion's like the unicorn looks 100times better and a cute dragonpet I saw but then again even Cabal looks better than Aion imo well at least at entering game( but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder like they say), palmtrees, nice music, smooth gameplay and even a nice trainingsoutfit. I can not compare to WoW since I have never played WoW but then again from what Ive wat…

• Quote from Opranger: “This is what I had stated before, in the eve of 5.8. Talking about strict regulation...it barely has any sense, there is no legal basis developed yet, so this will come down to PEGI +18, enjoy or gtfo So, there are no mmo's games that are advanced enough to satisfy audience with multicelled brain Either whole industry turned to evolve in the dead-end branch way stimulated by hardware vendors more than own audience, either auidence is generally 2 stupid, or gd are blind, dea…

• Quote from failboat: “A lot of games were like that, around 10-15 years ago. Even NC's Lineage 2, which was among top 5 mmo's at some point, looked better than anything else and had great content. I also remember around 2007 I played a game named Perfect World Online, it was a more similar to Aion than this Cabal. You had wings (quite a lot of beautiful wings in the cash shop, some of them better than in Aion), flying wasn't with flight time, there was a lot of pvp/pk, but it was p2w, around 9k …

• Quote from Potatopancakewarrior: “Cabal is one of the most P2W games in MMORPG history, it's all about gear doesn't matter if PvE or PvP(if you P2W you can 1vs30 players during siege). It used to be published by game-masters in EU, but they failed hard and ESTsoft decided to take it back and publish it themselves. Also Cabal and Aion are two completely different games. The combat is completely different, siege is completely different and PVE works completely different too. Wouldn't recommend pla…

• Quote from failboat: “Can't really judge people's taste. I don't know how people can play LoL or WoW, yet these are some of most popular games out there. My brother resisted one week in Aion, and he also told me this is a game for weebs. ” hahaha I like your brother when I was going through the comments of evolution mmorpgs someone said same as you that WOW was heavily advertised by Blizzard well at least he didn't mention Revelation online xD But there was one clip that caught my eye because th…