Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some videos to share

failboat - - Youtube Videos

i think with this patch they added one more row to account warehouse. i didn't click to expand it to see if it's that expensive but i did the free quest in sanctum and expanded for free to lvl 5 on all characters i had.

• Enchant gear simulator

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from Magistone: “No but the libraries are different for each language, can even work differently....PROBLEM: I haven't been told this. I experienced it.PROBLEM: even in chaos is order. Please shut up when you know nothing you're talking about, ty ” dude, you're delusional at best. you have no idea what you're talking about. i suggest you start slowly with some computer science classes when you grow up.

• Quote from SneakyGerald: “Not sure about that, it was like 10 years ago. I only remember going into the town and passing thru all stores. I know it was at begging not sure if alpha/beta/Aion 1.0 or Korea ” 10 years ago it was only cn aion available because kr aion was for koreans only. aion en/eu came 1 year later. there was no time when the game had no broker. people set shops to avoid afk disconnects. that's all. Quote from Eggsdee: “As usual another useless "fix" from Gameforge team u nerfed …

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Magistone: “Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too. If you can make it with the exact formula, it would be way more real but you cannot pass that it’s JS so it can work in any browser... ” language has nothing to do with it. nowadays every language has libraries behind to make more of a real rng. besides, we are not using the same processors and algorithms as in the past. Quote from M…

• Quote from roflatgf: “You hate reading and thinking, right? The post with the charts with the steam users wasn't to show online stats... it was to show how with their nerfs (so called mistakes) they lost ~1k Steam players ... for 1 week. From 4.10 - 10.10.2018 ... And it shown with steam , because Aioninfo do not show such charts ... got it? ” you're working with inaccurate data. grab the data yourself, every day at the same hour, for an extended period of time, and from aioninfo. and because yo…

• steam users are a small % of the users. use this website and compare with the number of steam users at some giving time. how to use it: server capacity at 100% is 5500, current is the numbers of connections now, daily online is the number of connection at peak (highest) in the last 24 hours.

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Click: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye that's why i said we need 30+ legendary stones from hero trials per week or we ll never be geared as we should XD and thus the game wont be balanced at all ” Quote from nuht: “Rates are not that bad bud we need like 10 times the amount of legendary stone we actually get and like one or two ultimate stone a month.. ” but what is your time frame for all of this? it's not like after getting ultimate you're gonna keep enchanting. the d…

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Akyraan: “ye that's why i said we need 30+ legendary stones from hero trials per week or we ll never be geared as we should XD and thus the game wont be balanced at all ” Quote from nuht: “Rates are not that bad bud we need like 10 times the amount of legendary stone we actually get and like one or two ultimate stone a month.. ” but what is your time frame for all of this? it's not like after getting ultimate you're gonna keep enchanting. the devs seems to have planned this to last at…

• what are you suggesting? i teamed with gje lots of times during those swb times and the times when aidps was showing the orange color. he is legit.

• it doesn't work because everyone is thinking the same. everyone wants to transfer things from one char to another thinking that late at night is the best. if i thought about it a week ago and you did the same, and others did the same... this is the result. lots of people stay up all night and keep refreshing. even i kept refreshing from time to time. it's enough to have a hand of real people to do it and you lost.

• the information on main topic is not hidden, it's on the top of the page and you can see it has news when there is a counter. and about rng boxes with money you're wrong not once but two times... reason why all ncsoft and other korean games that all have gambling are still untouched in europe. but we can't discuss laws here so go inform yourself.

• Quote from tupacrap: “at least i will gonna have a chance with the $ players , because the ncsoft was always f2p and they always had very rewardish events ” ok so you were able to catch up with people that have +30 or +35. good for you. the events are rewardish... if you use cash shop.

• Quote from Xappy: “ NA aion is around the corner and this is where you make your choise. ” i like it when people make me smile. na screw their players as well because in the end it's a ncsoft game. i tried to play something else in the mean time, another ncsoft flop, and look at their maintenance thread (read a few pages). is it just a coincidence that 2 different games but same devs have the exact same problem? with game currency?

• Quote from roflatgf: “hater or smtg!? ” no, i just dislike liars and those who do youtube just for the views Quote from ReturningPlayer: “when he said those things about kr pts he said I hope gameforge won't nyerk this patch up ” he started making aion videos again from months ago, not 2 weeks ago. some of the things he mentioned about kr are wrong, not sure if on purpose or not. some other things are omitted. in the end the general plebs don't know the difference. the when he says something lik…

• Quote from roflatgf: “Sywo's comments ... ” please... never link the guy who tried kr pts and said it's the best game, it's not p2w and you can farm quna in game. so many things that he got wrong in his videos... and barely mentioned later he got it wrong. also the guy who said bless is a great game.

• in that case you can keep waiting. there is no kinah issue to be fixed. maybe add some bandaids or changing premium to add more. or other ways.

• Quote from Trubbish: “Quote from Sparx: “They also started with a low kinah rate for their items with the release of 6.0. It starts with 6% of the buy price and goes up to 30% after reaching (prestige) level 10 with their premium membership. ” Korea only got 6.0 in January 2018 and yet their premium members have been selling items for 25% of the purchase price for several months now. Does that mean players who already had sufficient consecutive months of "premium-ness" prior to the update instan…

• i don't understand this new and obtuse way of thinking. gp vs premium. for korea it's something new that started this year. they had p2p and cash shop. in the same time you had gp for years and none cried why don't we have p2p and cash shop instead. now that korea changed to other business model, and you just found out instead of half year ago when it was presented by others, you only now started to cry why don't we have same premium here. the lack of logic in this thread is astonishing. Quote f…

• Quote from roflatgf: “So much BS here ,... you contrdict yourself ... Why then we have to buy GoldPacks if those do not benefit us? only for few instances entry? From how long you are so insane GameForge supporter? Or do you believe of all BSs - GOOD BUGS , BAD BUGS ... ” you're incoherent and you're not making any sense. then you accuse me of something i'm not. how about you respond like a normal person?

• Quote from xSaidou: “We dont need any promise, we just need the feature "same as KR". ” i advise you to go play in korea because not a single region is like korea when it comes to shop or premium. each one is different. but you will probably never buy premium there so nothing is changed. whoever said it's optional to pay 15 dollars, then they never played this game competitively. you need it. if you play in na without it you have like same amount of entries for some instances like here without g…