Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 434.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

testtestlab - - General Discussion

Quote from Hjarta: “Quote from testtestlab: “@Galeas I've asked quite a few times. Can we ask why on PTS you could trade crafting material and now its just on Shop please? Any1 can check on Korea? ” yeah exactly, I was able to put all those things in account WH on the PTS, this looks like a custom change to me ” I give up. Bye GF. I'm out.

• Enchanting stigmas

I used about 10 stigma. Enchant stones last week and quite a few failed. Not tried using normal stigmas

• Quote from Frazan: “Sorry but, You guys act like addicted kids... In any buisness model and company if the community or the clients don't like or don't feel happy with the product They just stop using it and stop spending money... If you want GF react to your dissatisfaction seriously USE the Market competition and go play other games... But yeah Keep complain and play the game at the same time it's really usefull and that way gived us many result interm of game adjustments as we want. ” +1. Aft…

• What about bugs?

@Galeas did you report the fact we can't trade crafting material? Or is this intented vs the PTS?

• People get them. With Army of alts on 2nd,3rd account and solo instances (no need for sins. Just run all the rooms, and if u die just die close and rez

• Loosing faction buffs

I did alliance, solo and group. Got less on alliance and the same on solo, group. So I think it's class contribution

• Quote from roflatgf: “13kk for transformation contract ... I am not sure will i have 13kk after 1 month farming ... What abut shards, potions, food , 2,5kk minion function activation ... GameForge simple do not know what game they are publishing ... nerfing everything without know what impact the nerf will cause to the game ... ” I wish you were right with your assumption that GF don't know the impact... But I fear they Know too well and know addicted we are to the game and how much they can for…

• Well. I believe I was a bit of an addict to aion. Now. Thanks to GF greediness I actually spend more time on the forum than the game itself. Hopefully my forum addiction will wear off too. And I guess, I'm not the only one...

• Some of my best memories was in morhrem (as an elyo rifting) searching for the perfect kisk spot on the mountains. It's amazing how the maps were actually built for you to explore the mountains and after 30 tricky jump glides you were at the top of the mountains so you could glide to all zones with no guards to worry about. Same on eltnen as an Asmodian. Done both sides

• That is actually more than a mid tier pc for (aion). I have an 4th gen i5 with ati 480 and 8gb ram and its OK. Laggy as Heck as its sieges and all that but about 20-30 fps. Your cpu is faster so you should be able to hold that at least.

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas I've asked quite a few times. Can we ask why on PTS you could trade crafting material and now its just on Shop please? Any1 can check on Korea?

• I remember back in the day grinding calydons to get blue gear and gathering to get perento on the same area to make dp jelly. Scollopens in theobomos for that silence Godstone Any1? Must have killed thousands. Never got one. Full party to do Fire temple (with pvp outside) for the extending weapon? I did it like 300 times on a chanter and never got it. Did it once with a templar and got it (hehe) Back in the day was grindy, but was well though and rewarding. Now it's just kill non stop for someth…

• Aion 2.7

Quote from Tallulah: “What are the chances GF will make it ptw, for example full ap gear 10.000 coins in Aionshop? ” Nahhm it will be a random box that mostly gives you saam herbs

• Quote from Keiji: “@Galeas Galeas, tell GF many thanks for putting 2 kinah boxes in the VR. I got amazing 1000 kinah from both. Im sure I will stay healthy til next year! ” Yeah. I started a new char on one of the new servers and I tough that with the new veterans for my 80 gold pack account I could at least have some money to expand my storage a bit. Don't think I've laughed, cried at the same time so hard before. 1k kinah. Pfff

• Well to be fair to OP. Probabilities are not something that should be changed without notice on the item itself. You either remove the whole thing or leave it as it is. You can put a new rng box with a new name afterwards. I mean. You go buy a raffle ticket at your local community with a 1 in 500 chance to win the price and then they change to 1 in 500000 chance? Pfff. PS:I didn't buy the box and will never buy that kind of thing. PS2: please note I said local raffle ticket. Not comparing to gam…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

testtestlab - - PvP

For the people saying Korea is better cos they have 6.5... I played aion Korea 6.0 when it came out and the 6.2 and stopped after. Enchant stones failed a loooootttt less for me. I Kow RNG but was a big difference. Also. Manastones hardly ever failed. On ours it fails quite a lot

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

testtestlab - - PvP

I got exchanged ancient gear at +10 and have felt the ultimate 10+ yesterday from a bard with 10k dmg skills... Can't imagine what people without exchanged gear experience. Going to be carnage soon

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Happy: “What was the purpose of the PTS? I'm starting to feel like there wasn't any real purpose other than false advertising. ” Very easy. Purpose of PTS is to have free testing bodies. Analyse the data and (balance) outcomes to benefit them...

• If its a VPN u risk to get banned. Plain and simple. No matter what country. I got banned for logging on hotels on the same country cos they had a vpn. Request a ticket to support and they'll unban you after October fest

• Quote from Olympic: “Quote from testtestlab: “That's what really psss me off. Aion 6 was supposed to be a more casual game. Easier to lvl and enjoy and it is actually the opposite ” It was never supposed to be a casual laid back do nothing and get everything game and I hope that never happens either. You seem to be having a very hard time since day 1 of 6.0 what is keeping you going ? ” Don't twist other peoples words I did not say I wanted to do nothing and get everything in game. Jeez.