Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Frazan: “meanwhile with luna kinah box board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…f08324d60578a2ebe81424919 NICE JOKE ” That's there (aka, GF) plan maybe. P2W players would use Luna to increase the Kinah balance little by little, but at a faster rate compared to F2P players. Quote from Bob: “Funny thing is someone reported inventory shop selling prices as bug LOL. Why would someone report bug like this ? ” Most likely some P2W player did it, since they didn't want others to earn more easily.

• Quote from Keiji: “Every F2P did indirectly pay money into the cash shop.” But many people don't believe that notion (because the F2P players aren't using their own pocket).

• Quote from Alocen: “What counts towards that contribution? My PC is too bad to be able to fight the opposing faction but I do heal and buff my allies during/after fights. Does that count or I need to do something more? ” I would say, try to hit a few opponents and take part in a few support kill (if you are a Cleric, then you can use your Summon attacks which can get you some counts). Also if you are part of the faction which is currently in control of the fort, then DPS the Balaur Commanders as…

• This had happened to me quite a few times, and had to contact the Support to unlock my account. For me, it mainly used to happen when i tried to log into the forums using my Game Account ID, but since i changed my forum log-in into "Forum Account" (rather than game id), that has stopped. But sometimes it still happened, like recently when the Forum was down and i tried to log in using one of my of unused game account id, but now that account got blocked (well it was a account which got created a…

• Quote from Akyraan: “well i still wasnt able to participate in this event since i never got the meat after 100+ event rewards. unlucky i guess. for me basically a nonexistant event. ” You are not the only one, atleast 95% plus players aren't getting the "Minced Meat" drop.

• Quote from Alibi: “I have a couple questions: 1 - Does anyone know the enchant rates of yellow gear with yellow stones? The table i have only shows rates with purple/red stones, which are terrible at +10 by the way. No way it should be less than 50% with a higher grade stone untill at least +13, especially with how rare they are. (Table: image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…1536658025-enchant6-0.png ) 2 - Does anyone know if the enchant rates get increased in some further patch? So many people in Kore…

• Quote from Emstefan: “I received all RNG items already from this event. Including the Minched Meat and I am online ca 3-4 hours per day Althought, the droprate is probarly 1/4th compared to other items (multipli characters tested) ” What's your character level? (the one on which you were online for 3-4 hrs per day). If you lvl 80, then did you get the "Minced Meat", before you were lvl 75 or after you crossed lvl 76?

• Quote from Hekigan: “where are the npcs and the minced meat?? ” The NPC "Son" is in Lakrum, while the NPC "Mother" & "Father" are in Sanctum. As for the "[Jakunerk] Minced Meat", no idea, as no drops that i can see (some are saying that its only dropping for characters below level 75).

• Quote from Kuroiz: “Is the minced meat really rare ? haven't gotten a single one so far. ” Same here, also not a single [Jakunerk] Minced Meat on Broker either (Hellion-Elyos).

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]zorach - - General Discussion

Quote from Ony: “as for the LUNA bug, you are saying it is an intended feature that you cannot loot the boss to complete the weekly quest? sounds a little odd don't you think? ” Quote from roflatgf: “Luna is bugged for 75+ level characters. I started a new one and there is always a quest item in Hell Pass. There is a also XP orbs. Russians choose the easy way ... and there a new character got 2 quest items per entry, while old 75+ characters got one - permanent added. ” Its been confirmed to be …

• Does the "Additional PvP Attack" or "Additional PvE Attack" stat on fused weapons stack or does it just apply the highest stat only? I mean, before 6.0/6.2 patch, if we fused two PvP weapons, then the highest of the PvP % bonus stat would be applied, but the additional boosts (from augmenting or conditioning) add-up from both the weapons. But if it just applies the highest stat, then would it be more viable to fuse PvP weapon with PvE weapon? (for a multi-use fused, since stat of the current bes…

• Skins in 6.2+

[NICK]zorach - - PvE

Is it possible for a high level player to farm gear skins in low level "Group" Instances (like Rentus or TF)?

• Anyone know the spawn timings of "Crazed Anomos"? (the one that drops Extend Weapons)

• Mounts in 6.2?

"Waveform Surfrider" might still be available as drop from the Boss in "Oriel" (which appears at the end of each in-game month, and spawn point changes depending on in-game season).

• Quote from Kstyl3: “Hello guys, anyone know if only gok bonus can give the skill or also the normal one? I did everyday gok bonus in 2 people and no shugo.. very bad luck.. ty ” I saw the Shugo once each until now in both Gok and Gok (Bonus), but sadly didn't win on roll.

• Honour points issue

Sorry to sound like a noob, but what's the current use of Honour Point's (or Abyss Point's for that matter) in the current patch to begin with? I haven't found any use of Abyss Point's yet for that matter (there doesn't seem to be any NPC to buy stuff with it anymore). As for Honour Point's, other than the Title and Rank (which is just there to show off now), there is no visible benefit to maintain or acquire them either (its not like there is special access for stuff if you are of higher Rank, …

• Quote from Galeas: “Yes you can us a code from another mail. But you can activate only one code per account. ” Does that mean, if i have multiple accounts connected to only "1" E-mail ID, then i won't be able to use the code on my other accounts, if i have already used it once on one account? Because that's what's happening for me, i used the code (copy-pasted it) on one account, and then when i tried to use it on my another account, the code didn't work. Please find a way to fix this, as allowi…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “3. What do you call vevo coin? ” Think he meant "Vova Coin", which is the name of the "Shugo Gold" in-game. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…f08324d60578a2ebe81424919 Edit:- By the way, any info on the "Daily login bonus: 30 Shugo Gold" for active Gold Pack users? Many didn't get them today yet.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from Enaris: “Quote from [NICK]reming: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote: “1. Goldpack/ Veteran Rewards With 6.0 many game changes are coming and thus we need to adjust our Gold Pack accordingly. The new Gold Pack will stay active for 30 Days and give players different bonuses than before. Gold Pack: adjustments have been made to the Gold Pack bonuses. The new bonuses are as follows: - Remove of starter limitations - 10% loot buff for insta…

• Its funny now, most people have lost so much Kinah (that majority have less than 100kk if i am right, because most got converted), but even then atleast on Hellion Elyos, "Gold Pack" prices are 230kk+ at the lowest.