Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They fcuked sin up

• Quote from Parra: “Quote from Kuroiz: “Love waiting for a week to get skill box from shugo shop and end up getting a duplicate, 200 gold down the drain ” I got same 200 gb gone. but keep the duplicates look above what mika said incl the link. ” Only Legendary Grade skillbooks can be used as materials. You can bin your ancient skills from GOK though.

• What about bugs?

Skateray - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “@Galeas any news/eta for the Luna quest object drop for lvl 76+ fix? thanks ” We are still waiting for a fix. Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it ” Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you ca…

• What about bugs?

Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it ” Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you can forget about it :< *cough*enchantment rate*cough*

• How to play this class?

Skateray - - Assassin

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Elysorrow: “Can't say much about setup, i am still a mouseclicker and not a key masher. ” then you should change it as fast as possible ” No such thing, its personal preference.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “does anyone have the timetable for sieges ? 6.2 ” timetable.aioninfo.eu/siege

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Skateray: “How do I extract abyss items? It says i need extraction tool.. Where do i get that from? ” shop ” Yea 199 Aion coin per tool, my a$$. Thank you!

• How do I extract abyss items? It says i need extraction tool.. Where do i get that from?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Norille: “Quote from Skateray: “The enchantment system is bugged. Used 100 yellow pvp enchantment stones to make my +5 dagger fall to +1 and purple stone failing on +6. please fix and reimburse. ” Rng is not bug. You are Just like me. Easy solution, stop when it fails in chain. Whereas u'll be sad. ” I consider it as a bug, something that occurred after update, wasnt as bad on PTS server. Purple enchantment stone failing on +6 surely cant be intended.. Which can be fixed.

• Quote from Leminase: “Cant claim my items, anyone knows why? ” It should appear under "exclusive rewards"

• Quote from Confliktive: “Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Confliktive: “i go back to black desert, yes its p2w also but at least i dont feel like a turtle fighting against the flash, better graphics and better combat overall, clunky old pvp system+retarded transforms make this game a cancer ” BnS ” BnS have is time 2 years ago on their f2p release, now is totally ded, even more than aion ” Yea but in BDO now it takes forever to lvl from 50 onward which gets boring.. unless you get carried by you…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

The enchantment system is bugged. Used 100 yellow pvp enchantment stones to make my +5 dagger fall to +1 and purple stone failing on +6. please fix and reimburse.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Assassin class is bugged. The speed and attack speed is very low. please fix! Been playing assassin class since day one and this is the worst patch that ever happened, hands down.

• Ask question to next user

Skateray - - Daeva's Playground

No Do you even lift bro?

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Skateray - - Assassin

Somebody do a thread for Assassins too please! QQ

• News?

Yea whats going on? no updates no events no announcements WTF:S Give us some decent events.. mans getting bored out here, not hot.

• Quote from Rebelbabe: “Quote from Skateray: “Download it from en.aion.gameforge.com/website/registerdownload/ You dont need gameforge live launcher anymore.. ” Thank you, this is what I have now done. It took longer than necessary because computer kept going to sleep and breaking the connection with internet. I should have gone into the device manager and allowed the network to wake the computer, but, I know that now for next time I download anything big overnight. Just got logged back into game…

• Download it from en.aion.gameforge.com/website/registerdownload/ You dont need gameforge live launcher anymore..

• Servers are down again

Quote from Skateray: “:nothingtoseehere: Censored: spam. -Vaire ” Really jigga?