Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do not get chocolates in inventory. I have none, no window for event, no chocolates. Now support needs my whole bio and history +saracasm+ to look into the issue. By the time they resolve event will be over.

• Hi, I have the same problem an its on my main character. I had chocolates only the first day and none since - event not available. It doesnt reset and no its not visual bug cos I dont get any chocolates. I have it on all my other chars, but not my main which is unfortunate cos I play main ofc. I wrote to support 2 days ago but still no response so I wrote again today, cos, even if they are busy we are losing chocolates which is not fair and we are entitled to them as aion players. I asked for co…

• Quote from cristalkr: “A Meeting with a Sage” Yes, i cant take that quest, its not available for some chars for me, But I guess no one knows why, and I ll give up on it. Thanks

• Which pre-quest? What is the name? I dont play those chars so I forgot.I know it starts at sanctum the girl - then Thumbulsen or what his name is excatly, and so on. All I know is I have the quest on some chars and I dont have ot on other chars. And its been frustrating, only cos I want the skin.

• Quote from Erik: “Are the characters u are searching with lvl 65+? Maybe you have lvl 65- quests disabled in your user interface options? :)” No, my chars are level 30-55

• Daevanian lvl 30

Aurora Borealis - - Help & Questions

Hi, I have been trying to get the 5 pieces of Daevanian lvl 30, for the skin, and I got 2 pieces so far, because it seems some of my charactres dont have the quest. I have 7 chars total and picked up on 2 so far (and 2 other long time ago which are lost) Why my chars dont have the quests? I checked everywhere, Theobomos, done quests etc, I never received them, never done them, and cant take them, Thank you

• Thank you

• Blackrunerk

Bea - - Help & Questions

Does this shugo exists in game or it's event ? Aion database doesnt say a thing - Blackrunerk shugo

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

Bea - - Bard

Then maybe someone else respond if you know?

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

Bea - - Bard

Hi, 4.8 is here and some updates would be nice Now, i am bard, and im thinking of making pure pve weapon, already have pve+pvp fuse. What would be the best choice to fuse at the moment, considering I have hyperion set and i would like to have set effect, so hyperion would go first, what ia best to put under? I have all myth weapons that drop in instances atm except the SWB one. Also About pvp weapon, since i will lose rank after merge (3 star officer now, probably rank 1 after, says "unknown") I…