Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 360.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Keymaker - - General Discussion

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from esset23: “Can't kick AFKers in Neviwind Canyon. ” if im not wrong it's not a bug is same at korea because we have just 1cd ” We had it set to no kick before, and then GF requested kick abiilty because the amount of people AFKing...so we need to get GF to re-request kick ability in Neviwind. The issue is that neviwind is now once a day, where when they set it so u could kick. a person could just re-enter.

• Shugo has a chance to spawn in A-Dred when timer hits 25:00 and again at 23:00 Problem is people killing Ashunatal before timer even gets there...

• Honour points issue

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Sophisticated: “Quote from Rastekkel: “Reset honour points to 0. - just like 5.8 gear is obsolete, so should HP gained in old patches be made obsolete. New players can't catch up with current rates. Not even when they play every single day. You just can't. We do need a treshold, but a very low one. ” But ofcourse next update there are new ways to gain huge HP, such as pandora complex ( i hope i spelled it right) ” wait where you see pandora complex give hp? because …

• @Galeas could you check if the siege reward system is working? also please provide a table of the siege rewards and ranks. I have others telling me, it's based on how much AP you earn, so if you are in a group/ally/league u only ever get the lowest ranks, as people who go solo are getting rank 1. I also have others telling me, they aren't getting rewards even when in the same alliance. which would imply it's individual contribution based. So which system do we have because if it's not individual…

• Honour points issue

Quote from Vilen: “Keymaker you are right only in one... "RESET HP to 0". It is the only way to make this system working fine. Just a new start. But try to think what will say those ppl who pay for getting it. I mean those who buy scroll for arenas, ashunatals, BMR, Runatorium - only to get more HP in last patch. "Pay" it means both ways, kinah and real money. 1st way was dependent on 2nd way. It was a part of Aion Pay-To-Win system - just remember that. I think making down minimum HP level to 0…

• Honour points issue

Yeah but there's still missing info on the 6.5 system. As to will it replace the current one or will it run alongside it. How many ranks are in that system, how many people per rank and what rewards there are. If someone who plays Korea could answer those questions it would be good.

• As of today, the balaur npcs should be spawning outside lakrum Fort much earlier (an hour earlier I believe) it was a bug. They drop the Sharp Hooks. The hooks will allow you to climb the lakrum fortress wall and destroy the generator protecting the gate. So it should be much easier to get in. Also once u r inside a. Believe you can open up the south middle gate If you want to take the Fort. Best thing is to split ur faction, and a league go for either gates and also using the sharp hooks to you…

• Honour points issue

Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Galeas: “Reported your feedback about it. We will lower it down to 720 instead of 900. It should be better ” 900 was absolutely fine and if neither faction earned that in 4 weeks. then it's absolutely fine as it means neither side has transformations.By making it 720 you have just made everyone keep their ranks from prior to 6.2 and for everyone else unachievable....AGAIN I lost rank of 5* three times due to having suffer a change from Abyss t…

• Honour points issue

Quote from Galeas: “Reported your feedback about it. We will lower it down to 720 instead of 900. It should be better ” 900 was absolutely fine and if neither faction earned that in 4 weeks. then it's absolutely fine as it means neither side has transformations. By making it 720 you have just made everyone keep their ranks from prior to 6.2 and for everyone else unachievable....AGAIN I lost rank of 5* three times due to having suffer a change from Abyss to HP system, then 2 merges. and the 2nd t…

• There are also now 2 new versions of hell pass included in the events...so it would be nice if we could have those activated at some point

• Honour points issue

Quote from Nuke: “Absolutely needs some effort, that is fine. However your effort (stay afk 9 times in lakrum as a deyla elyos) vs mine (play all sieges and get murdered by countless elyos) is not exactly the same. ” That's why i'm glad there is no siege on a friday night anymore...means can go out and have a life

• Loosing faction buffs

Rewards were class based for a while before battle league system...and then they changed it so everyone got the same rewards. The siege system is similar to patch 4.5.

• Quote from Wixi: “Quote from Lara: “a) Find a way that posibilities a character from the overpopulated faction to change to the underpopulated faction, maintaining gear, kinah and everything and also receiving some benefits. ” This has already been proposed and rejected. ” That was rejected before patch 6.0 because it meant newer servers would have had an influx of higher geared players...with the current patch, all servers are on a level playing field. Even Nergal players are only slightly trai…

• Only way is to let people transfer off existing servers and move to a server which has an imbalance and give them a benefit for doing so. But it needs to be blocked so you can't transfer to a server which already has an imbalance. So no elyos could transfer to Deyla for example. After a while, GF can then charge for server xfer once the imbalance has become better than it is now.

• Honour points issue

Quote from Nuke: “I red that after posting, if it could be fine tuned to a little bit less it would be great. I think 600/700 would be ok. Because now it's impossible for my faction to win a single siege, and I imagine someone randomly crashing / dcing or being out for 1 single day would not be too happy not to achieve his rank for the month. Further evidence: even the winning faction still lost ranked players. ” Quote from Vilen: “Its always not enough in my opinion to keep ranking in good situ…

• Honour points issue

Quote from Vilen: “You all are telling rubbish... You all are wrong... You just do not want to see a bigger picture... I will explain you the new GF/NCSoft tactic to repair situation on all server. Only on Nergal (like i heard) there is 10x more asmos than elyos. On the other server is like always. Gameforge implemented the plan of deleting one of the faction on each server. Example: I play on Deyla server. We arent able to get for example Lakrum Fortress because of much number of elyos. Of cour…

• Loosing faction buffs

Quote from Seishi: “Quote from Keymaker: “Another bug to add... Rewards for siege are back to old system so it is being determined by whether you are in group/ally/league. It's supposed to be individual contribution determines your rewards and you rank based on your contribution. Have they just copied and pasted the old code from before Patch 4.0?? cos it feels like they have done. ” Don't think so. We was in the same ally and same group about a week ago, you got 100 HP, I got nothing. I wrote t…

• Loosing faction buffs

Another bug to add... Rewards for siege are back to old system so it is being determined by whether you are in group/ally/league. It's supposed to be individual contribution determines your rewards and you rank based on your contribution. Have they just copied and pasted the old code from before Patch 4.0?? cos it feels like they have done.

• Could the prices of the Gold Sand Shop be adjusted so they reflect the value of ingame kinah. There are quite a few items on the gold sand shop that would be appropriately priced if the game reflected the 5.8 value of kinah. Kinah is now worth about 8-10 times less than it used to be, and a few people accept that kinah is now worth alot less. The issue is that a few items that are needed ingame are priced at old prices or reduced in price but not of a value that they should be. Some have only be…

• Enchant gear simulator

Does this simulator take into account if you are standing your head and also hjave sacrificed a small child to our lord and saviour Meslamtaeda? cos that's what gets me 100% success rate normally.