Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 393.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hashtag: “We all know that hero trial can be done in few days tops, since the template is already out there. Unless employees are bad at programming, which they shouldnt be for that kind of a task. ” No it can't. The Hero trial changes are not an update it's a complete rework so that bugs would be fixed, quests will have more variety, different requirements and more flexibility. It's not just changing quest and rewards. Otherwise it would have been done on 6.2 rele…

• We all know that hero trial can be done in few days tops, since the template is already out there. Unless employees are bad at programming, which they shouldnt be for that kind of a task. So all they do is delay it as much as possible, so ppl use shop more. You can see that from the moon dont be delusional. If we see 1 legendary stone peer Q or 1 transformation peer 21 days its gonna be again an epic fail. So yea dont really expect goodies...

• All i know is just dont play sin, or you will start to think abot suicide. 1. Sorc 2. SM 3.BARD

• Haiii, nice high % drop of all server population in 1 week, keep up the good "work". More to be continued.....

• Quote from Hashtag: “@Celes So can someone from gameforge gods enlighten us mortals how to farm stable kinah now in game? Just a quick guide, seems like we are not so clever as you guys are, thank you, i appreciate. ” Haiii, Monday is here i think i can safely say that all the community want to see the answer to this question. There is no more kinah ingame now how to play now ? At the moment its smarter to not play at all, is that what you wanted was that your goal?

• Nick where are you?!

Hashtag - - General Discussion

I think its safe to say, there is no point to login anymore, no motivation, its done finito.

• Quote from Seishi: “Of course I do not PvP, as I'm building my gear. PvP without an ultimate gear in this patch is a net AP and time loss. If you don't count running down the item drop mobs in Dredgion. Nice troll, how about you maestro do some pvp and then talk ? I can understand that some ppl can be clueless in this case you, but for the love of god if you play only a demo version of the game aka farming 24/7 dont try to be a smarty because your million miles away from it, living in a fairytal…

• @Celes So can someone from gameforge gods enlighten us mortals how to farm stable kinah now in game? Just a quick guide, seems like we are not so clever as you guys are, thank you, i appreciate.

• Just 1 important main qestion to gf "players". And please answer it. Since all of you play the game and are expirienced okay

• Good patch, ruined already

This never was a good patch. I only say 3 key factors, transformations, enchanment stones, kinah. All off them disgusting.

• Quote from Hitt: “Over time more and more people will have better transformations it just takes time to get the good stuff. ” If you mean by getting a yellow one in 6 months with bad rng, you clearly dont know what rng can do, neither do you how the game work atm. Clearly you cant see the bigger picture here, let me explain it to you. If me or whoever play the game 3-6 months straight gear it up etc etc etc buy contracts, open them alot and still dont see at least a yellow transform how does thi…

• This circus is getting better every day. Fail after fail. But we have to live from the consequences, you did a mistake after mistake. Did by any change to you occurr than some ppl me included crafted estimas like there is no tomorrow ? Because YOU said it should be gold + kinah ? Ofc not, say sorry and everything is gucci and forgotten. Not sure whats the point of the forum, if you keep lying to your player base. Thats just sad.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

This should go into world wide news. Its just unbelivable how bad you guys work if you can call that even work...you just simply cant be so bad at maths or at taking feedback into consideration. Who is the briliant mind to change this i mean im speachless.....if its not a bug then then then just wow

• Runatorium

Hashtag - - Suggestions

I would say bring even 3 runs since there is no more bmr, jmr. This version of runat is the worst, not like runat ruins was any better with bots going just for points.

• 6.2 Worth coming back?

You can come and check it out, as it was stated the patch looks "good" but only on paper. When you actually gonna play it you will most likely be disappointed fast, since everything runs with a really really really really slow gameplay. If you enjoy killing mobs 2 min and move from one spot to another in 3 days so basically if you have a abnormal patience in terms of slow movement then sure go ahead play it. Forgot also the non-exited enchantment stones to upgrade your gear. Sure they will drop …

• Yes your right the patch looks good, until you actually start playing it. Looks good on paper it doesnt mean its good in long term. Put 5.8 gear in a random box with xxxx items (you can farm ingame) = p2w VS put 6.2 "scrolls" on shop (you cant realy farm it) guess what hurts more If the contracts wont rain above us pretty soon, the patch gonna be worse, way more worse than anything before.

• Hei, can you put some pvp materials in a rng box with 100 items so cashers will be happy and you earn loads of money from east site. But for the love of god, give all players legendary or old scrolls back. Gear you can farm you know ? Moving as a slow baddie over the map is beyond pathetic.

• Quote from Sophisticated: “You dont know how critical scrolls are until you have played a sorcerer. Whatever you think its 20 times worse. ” Play gladie or sin with no transforms xD killing 1 simple mob for 2 min

• With 100€ you will get nothing what you want, quite the opposite.

• Quote from Hakurin: “Or alternatively run healing camp event if those scroll boxes still work in game, at least until there's another solution implemented. ” This please, just run it for the next.... ever and forever, problem solved.