Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 368.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

PapaSchultz - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “There was no miscommunication in the sense that when I gave that advice it was not planned to change rewards as the Platinerk was supposed to come sooner. I did it because I'm trying to avoid as many issues as possible and I didn't want anyone to "lose" items if the Platinerk would have been ready fast. As we saw it was taking longer, it was decided to update the rewards so that at least people who didn't assign it would get items that are not obsolete. I get your point of co…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Yumichan: “Lower the enchantment rates on gear and put enchantment stones in the shop for ac... Ppffffft. NA is looking ever more attractive ” As I said many times we didn't touch the rates. ” the rates on 6.5 where put a bit higher for a reason = NCSOFT balanced the game by FIXING a problem so to FIX a problem that many persons are complaining about i suggest you go ahead and give us at least the 6.5 KR enchant rates also the volume of income for enchant stones in…

• Quote from Galeas: “To be honest I bought the box too and got disappointed the same as you. I already made a suggestion to change this this is not really worth the materials you spend. ” the very same box is on the new VR reward system and gives exactly the same 1000 and 5000 kinah.

• hello since the new vr exchange for the serum bundles the broker bots seems to be back people that try to pass the bundles to their alt char will get insta scamed tried to sell a bundle yesterday night and this morning with 2 clients open at the same time and less than 2 sec btw the item put in broker and my other char trying to get it well i lost both times. so GF stop this madness of not been able to transfer any new item to account warehouse or trade it directly WE ARE ALL PxxxED OFF

• What about bugs?

@Galeas any news/eta for the Luna quest object drop for lvl 76+ fix? thanks

• anyone saw a contract drop from narakali/tower? after 11 runs i got 0 drops

• Quote from Rinnie: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “people stop the bs talks about Kaisinel potions/transformation att/cast speed IS caped @round 1/2 weapon att/cast speed speed IS caped at 12 (try with a ranger, they perma speed at 12 in mau form+ any potion) the only class that can benefit from it is the bard with attack and cast speed ” not sure if troll or just misinformed.kaisinel is the only thing in the game that can put you at 60% attack speed (below the before unbreakable 50% cap) which gives …

• Quote from ChanterRealm: “Just a thought I collected after reading today's updates. That new item can give you x6 Kaisinel potion. From all the updates this one seems like the most gamebreaking and it has no reason to exist. With that beign said I encourage all of you who value fairness in every aspect of the game to not buy that item. I know many will buy it or have already bought it, because let's face it they are getting carried by stuff like this. But to all the rest that dislike hard p2w do…

• so contracts definitively CAN drop but WILL NOT drop all the time nerfing the kinah sale or 'fixing' it was the dumbest move ever one one hand you promise us to get ingame incoming for kinah and with the other hand you just BALANCE GF way the kinah income with a less 4 times the price. so as usual it was just bs talking with actions that proves no-one plays seriously this game in your staff

• Quote from Hjarta: “Yes the gold shop box can give duplicates. ” yea it will 200 gold bars= 1,74 Billion old kinahs for a useless rng system, i understand the concept but you as a publisher have to understand our frustration

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas some information about ranger's bug with arrows? Pls let know us if you already reported it ” yea got it to very anoying

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Buburuza: “Quote from Snakebit: “Quote from Sita: “It's under investigation-- please be patient ” Can you also investigate Narakalli purple weapon drops. Out of 20 clears we got 0 weapons which is VERY unlikely. The amount of Physical/Magical accessories to the amount of weapons should be around 1/3 or 1/4.Or the drop rate for weapons is not equal? ” We drop x2 shields (it is consider weapon) and x1 Orb untill now. Drop is ok just pure RNG. ” on a run with some people from heli we DID…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

mirash was reset for me, maybe someone messed with the new servers? oh wait no it's impossible, there is no bugs in Aion

• it was obvious that they where going to screw this as all the rest ...

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Miiuuchan: “Narakali end boss keeps reseting without any1 dying...everything is doing correctly, we made already a lot runs and sometimes this happens ” it happens every time someone is dead and stays dead in the room, the boss targets him at random and thinks everyone is dead so it resets you need to res and stay down stairs to avoid this bug.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from failboat: “daeva care npc shouldn't be there because i remember back in january i read that korea discontinued everything related to returning users in 6.0. i had returning user tag before the update and now it's gone and i don't see it as a bug. luna leveling is quite fast and require no gear. then you will reach the point where simple quests handle you the new gear. ” deva care npc has nothing to do with returning users it's just an npc that gives you a box that you can open as you …

• 1537949702-eventcake.png 1537949954-event-sweet.png really? pre 6.0 useless content and under lvl 75?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from failboat: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “so basically we cannot have the weekly bag if our char is over 75? that cannot be intended, just make an email to the RU admin and he give you the fix within 5 min ” Quote from PapaSchultz: “people there's no need to argue on the RU official they didn't put double drop for low lvl chars with the drop at the beginning to be nice it's just the only solution they found to the bug. at least they where not there siting on the bug for 6 months ” it is lit…

• the contracts drops the same bs white or green transformation as the usual ones you get for kinah or 49 aion coins.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

people there's no need to argue on the RU official they didn't put double drop for low lvl chars with the drop at the beginning to be nice it's just the only solution they found to the bug. at least they where not there siting on the bug for 6 months