Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 582.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Wowie - - General Discussion

There's a low chance to get the legendary chest

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from roflatgf: “Quote from Hjarta: “Quote from roflatgf: “Is it bug or Shugo in GoK always gives same Daevinion Book? ” is normal if is the yellow box ” with that logic if I find shugo in Narakkali again it will drop the same Lenedary skill book ... this is stupid ... ” no, because the shugo in narakkalli drops only legendary books, not ancient ones legendary = random between 6 skills for your class ancient = 1 skill

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

I used around 40 legendary enchantment stones on my +10 ultimate shoes and I couldn't get past +11, it can be really shitty rng, but that's a bit too much xD

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

I had OPdE4OM.png and I got kEaFh9b.png didn't have other wings

• 6.2 First Info

I did 2 runs, got it 2 times

• Deyla Server Down

Wowie - - Deyla

I was thinking that the Serums exchange troll would be for sure the best troll 2018, but I was wrong xD thanks god that I moved everything to my main few minutes before the crash

• Quote from Wolx: “maybe if you don't have the required number of scrolls to get exchanged, normal ones will get deleted, 1h ones you keep them for use. ” 1h scrolls would be broken af in 6.2

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Olympic: “Quote from Wowie: “Quote from Daeny: “The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same. For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version. ” it doesn't work like you said...the co…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from nodeone: “lets troll a bit those complains and arguing about gear compensations. Imagine every single group request in LFG will be with tag "link gear" ... means "only compensated will be invited" Let's flame begins now ” I miss the "link gear" in LFG

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Daeny: “The compensation gear can be upgraded to next tier just like the one from the npc and it is the best one, its just that some piece are better the ones u get from npc and others better the compensated, but once you upgrade it they become the same. For example a compensated yellow weapon maybe its better than the one from the npc, but once you upgrade to purple they both get the same purple version. ” it doesn't work like you said... the compensation gear is still much worse tha…

• Quote from Parra: “Why enchantment is so hard on GF Test Server with 50 golds stones i could get hardly 3 pieces to 7 -- I did the Same on Original Korea server I got my armor with same 50 enchant stones and i used them on 5 same armor pieces, i got 5 pieces to lvl 8/9 easy Hope gameforge will do better on main update . ” you got unlucky, I didn't have problems to get my items to +6/7

• Quote from Kery: “Quote from Wowie: “what doesn't boost servants: - Enchant levels on gear - PvE Attack - Food - Buffs - Knowledge that comes from creation points - Movement bonus ” - Minion Quote from Wowie: “- Magic suppression debuffs on bosses ” only bosses? tested it (Seal of judgement) several times at dummys and it made no difference so I thought it didn't bring anything ” Well, I wrote bosses because most of the mobs/dummies have 0 magic suppression and you can't get a negative value. Bu…

• Servants do not benefit from pveatk at all, they do not even benefit from the white Magic Boost from the weapon or the enchanting on the weapon/armour... what boosts servants: - Manastones - Idian - Bonus stats from the equipment (ex. +250 Magic Boost) - Magic suppression debuffs on bosses - Fire resist debuffs on bosses what doesn't boost servants: - Enchant levels on gear - PvE Attack - Food - Buffs - Knowledge that comes from creation points - Movement bonus If you want to know how much MB yo…

• Quote from Smith: “Quote from Lyah: “Am I that evil? Ahahahah i'm dieing inside, i cannot share info until release date sorry. Anyway as i told u already I personally think it's fair for gameforge standard, anyway it's 10x better then 5.x business model one, also coz it's not possible to buy kinah from players in 6.x ” You're an hypocrite... the only reason i can give to myself, is they payed u to trashtalk like this.Better if u hide your past videos, where u said the exact opposite. HF. ” or ma…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Wowie: “why shouldn't they invest? I don't get the point, sorry ” Did u watch the video? ” yeah but people already who already have gear just needs to make it +22 to get legendary items, there's no need to go >+26 like before

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Wowie: “this video is on the old exchange rates, they updated the sheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…1lVI8Q/edit#gid=375390937 ” And? ” why shouldn't they invest? I don't get the point, sorry

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Candycane: “So im thinking to get +9/10 bracelet so my q is would it be worth it? Does the exchanged version in 6.2 have fixed stats that would be worse than making +15 legendary on my own? ” on NA they give for +9 purple +15 and for +10 red +0 or purple +15 so yes it is worth to invest kinah for +10 braclet if u are active pvp players.. right now im looking to buy from cheap price too.. also feather too.. ” On NA they don't need to invest an…

• Gear exchange

Quote from Doombolt: “You gathered all those apes only by doing the main instances. Apparently, it was raining apes. ” well, I got from +20 to +25 using hero trial/shugo gold apes and like 5/6 tradeable ones when I wanted to try 24->25

• Gear exchange

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Which is why I suggested a new server. Quote from Thehitto: “I dont understand you qq guys. I and my guild mates made gear +25 and w didnt cash shop. ” Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. If you made your gear +25 full without cash shop you must have played this game 24/7, with at least 10 alt accounts, all gold pack users/veteran. And even then.. I question things. I know because I had 4 accounts and I limited myself at +20, which was doable, but +25? Nah. Let the old players…

• he removed them all xd