Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 876.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Kelekelio - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “ it would moronic of me to compare their premium settings with our default ones. ” but you do you.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote: “Now if it was a bug the developer ''korea'' would have fixed it, but no, they have the normal kinah rates” Korea has the same exact rates as we do.

• Enchant gear simulator

Impossibru~!!! The experts agree that we most definitely have lower rates. (Hidden Content)

• ic_quest.png [Instance] Challenge of the Arena of Discipline 1 but this quest gives quna (wont give you anything in EU)

• Make a macro. /select name_of_the_orb /attack

• And how exactly do they ‘steal’ anything from broker? You put items there willingly.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote: “(the contents of the bundle according to support where not accurate with the powerbook description)” My website shows default contents of every bundle in Korea. The whole DB is up to the current Korean version. They were right if they told you what you see there, might not appy here. Especially since bundles get changed on regular basis for events for example.

• 6.2 First Info

And to me like a complete inability to check any kind of database.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kelekelio - - PvP

You have tables for 6.2 and 6.5 on my website.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kelekelio - - PvP

Quote: “How can it be possible to fail +1-3 with legendary stones when it's supposed to be 100%? It's impossible and due it actually happening, it means there is a problem with rates.” Do you have any record of that?

• Quote from Eggsdee: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Rates are the same and I'm laughing my as$ off every single day thanks to this topic Especially because of those ”i saw a video” people. ” Then do as a favor and delete your Aionpowerbook enchantment table cause its not correct as it was mention above i also failed at +3 using a Legendary Enchantment Stone on a Legendary item and your website says its 100% (im also laughing my as$ off with your website enchantment tables where 100% success rate, ingame…

• Rates are the same and I'm laughing my as$ off every single day thanks to this topic Especially because of those ”i saw a video” people.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kelekelio - - PvP

Quote from Desperation: “sometimes it indeed takes 100+ yellow and some purple (i try by yellow till +13 and then purple) to do +15, but sometimes even that amount doesnt help. These chances are not as in table of powerbook. 30% - it is chance of +16-+20 by APES in 5.8. And it failed less than it fails now ” Good I don't need you to tell me what's correct and whats not there. I would have to close the website down long time ago otherwise.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Kelekelio - - PvP

how is your supply lower exactly? You have luna and 7 times more dredgion entries a week than koreans.

• just make all of them. you have 11 slots.

• Quote from Trubbish: “Quote from testtestlab: “You said transformation contract 9.9k kinah? Is this server specific? Mine is 12.3 or something like that ” Transformation contract - guess the additional 2.4kk is a custom "feature" . ” because checking the price multiplier for the gold sand npc is too hard. aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC/837033

• Quote from Hekigan: “Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Rinnie: “the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable ” no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are.GP and the korean premium have nothing in common. ” koreans have the premium to compensate for the kinah being super low. its the …

• Quote from Rinnie: “the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable ” no. they should not. default settings should be the same and they are. GP and the korean premium have nothing in common.

• Quote from Wolx: “if it was a premium bonus, it should be working for npc selling too. ” the description of the premium benefit literally says you will be able to sell items at a higher price than when sold to an NPC which would mean selling items to NPCs is supposed to be lower by design.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “but korean premium = gold pack here no ? ” GP has nothing to do with the korean premium