Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Miiuuchan - - PvP

Quote from Keiji: “Im having a hard time getting legendary enchantment stones atm. Elyos loosing all forts etc makes it even harder getting pvp stones... Any other way I can get them without luna materials or adred/nevi/runat bundles? ” Only from the bags in Veteran Rewards , the rest u said all. Lets see if new event incoming or so . Im starting to get outgear by every1 , im still running with ancient +10 , guess i will farm enchants till they fix this rates or wait for next update and just do …

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Miiuuchan - - PvP

24 Legendary enchants on a Ancient shield went +10 to +13 and always failing never saw +14 I dunno how ppl already with ultimates from garrisons but ok, more 1 moth or 2 like this and im out if this continue.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Miiuuchan - - General Discussion

Quote from [NICK]rvik: “Not all scrolls have been removed from the game. I guess some version of scrolls are still useable. Todays arena: board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…dae419f6fad9151def7c9e317 Fix please ” If u had the boxes from Healing camp event , u can open them now to get scrolls . They didnt exchanged that for Legendary potions.

• I just realized i have to pay 4M per week for my estate ok im gonna lose it gg gameforge !

• Daevenion Skills

Thought gok was only ancient didn't know that drops legendary... On narakali if u open i think u drop different ones. On gok is always same.

• Quote from Wassermelone: “hopefully the mount is 30 days. trash event, got nothing so far, but keep putting physical candies in thor asmo broker, gonna buy them all. ” The mount is permanent, my legion mate got it at first try.

• Narakalli last boss

Miiuuchan - - PvE

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Miiuuchan: “BTW the Armour/weapon chest thing and the supervisor elite mob have any purpose? ” No, tested this out yesterday ” Is starting to be stupid 3 runs, 3 war belts fml

• Narakalli last boss

Miiuuchan - - PvE

BTW the Armour/weapon chest thing and the supervisor elite mob have any purpose?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Narakali end boss keeps reseting without any1 dying...everything is doing correctly, we made already a lot runs and sometimes this happens

• Fffff.. OK bought 20 transformation scrolls to get 3 larges and rest normal ..... OK was expecting at least 1 ancient. Why eu rates r so bad? Wtf

• The gear u get from quest is a lot better, they made the char from 0 so u see them nuke fast is complety normal. The mob stats r different to. Do quest till u hit 75, and then move lakrum.

• When is the 40% discount?

• Well grinding and doing light blue quest, catch everything sell to npc... Sell fluxes to players, sell gear from instances for new players... Wait for events and try to profit with them with alts. Easy way sell aion coins.

• Quote from Candycane: “They will probably separate them next maintenance just like they did last time ” If I see to much ppl with ultimate gear at first week I'm sure I will go from 0 to new server.... And I truly hope they will separate them

• Hope it's at midnight Cuz I just end work at that time

• Im pretty sure will be day 18/19.... when its the end of 5.8 event.

• I would say yes, and no if they make hp system by season . If they make hp by seasons no reason to make a new server, the gear gap will just be for 2 or 3 weeks cuz of the gear lvl 80 exchange , and then everything will be normal.

• 6.2 PTS

Miiuuchan - - Help & Questions

if yes prob next wednesday ? any news?

• 6.2 First Info

No news , no teaser, no nothing.... come on ... start to attract old ppl ... not on the launch of the update !!!

• If they make 6.2 the same as Aion Korea this will be one of the best patch u will play , if they will bring p2w shop with "lunas" and such mehhhhh we will see.... About 4.8 legacy or master server w.e u name it, at first months yeah that would be active but then would be just another empty server , not every1 likes that version , they love katalam times 4.0 , some ppl like 1.9 version , others 2.7 and 3.9. To please every1 would be hard so 6.2 is kinda a fuse of all those versions.