Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Lolikita - - General Discussion

Is my client bugged or did 6.2 screw up my characters' eyes? any info on this? @Galeas * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o1_1280.jpg * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o2_1280.jpg

• Spent years hitting the 110M cap but idk how I'll survive that 16M cap... omg

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Inaentheeth: “Quote from Balthazar: “@Galeas Is it Possible That u LIFT the limit of selling items on the NPC for the LAST week before the patch?So people can sell everything they can to prepare for new patch? @Galeas @Sita ” No, please no, you wont get your billions to kinah exchange cap limit by selling supplements... ” Only 47B per account get transfered to 6.2 so it's useless anyway

• The client still crashes unexpectedly... 35001294_2139284209445387_5080351402362929152_n.jpg

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Define: “Its either will be successful and the population will grow like hell, Or in the other hand, its will fail miserably and then you can call the game as dead. ”

• This 10M hp buff was so much fun lmfao. It's sad that the bugs from this event are more fun than other events and the game itself. Hopefully in the future we can get an "event of bugs" or something like that because that's where the fun's at apparently

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Lolikita - - Suggestions

Quote from Happy: “I just want to mention that the last player on the ranking list on Grendal-Ely is on 124th spot with 2.140 Honor points. It's prolly a lot worse on the other language servers tho ” LMAO no way

• Narakkalli

Lolikita - - PvE

Quote from Neko: “I didn't take note of all the stone drops, but I can assure you that my EM average is much higher than the HM one XDAnd now I don't even care since I already blessed everything that I needed. What should I do with the extra stones? discard them? EDIT: Is it possible that the Elyos version gives less stones than the Asmodian one? o.ò because I heard a lot of complains from Elyos, but not many from Asmos tbh ” I guess there are more Elyos running it

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Hakurin: “All high ranks either went solo or in small groups, divebombing the forts for a few fast kills then afk rest of the siege, meanwhile people who formed alliances and really tried their best to cap forts got lowest or no rewards at all, good times indeed.... ” Oh yes the joy of 400 elyos all trying to get rewards from 6 asmos who couldn't even enter the siege area

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote from [NICK]yianen: “Will Autumn School Uniform be back anytime soon? I got one for myself last time, but now with new gear i need to again since i will lose the remodel after upgrade:< aioncodex.com/en/item/110901396/ ” I´ll add it in one of the March updates. ” Why? Is this the same reason why you added an RNG loot-crate that had Ice Skate ( what 90% people buying that bundle wanted ) and made people spend thousands of coins / millions of k…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]sofast: “cant we just get the patch already? i dont mind having Korean language. not like i read the quests anyway. and anyway we got blue circles on the map to tell us where to go ” Obviously not

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Lolikita: “:nothingtoseehere: Advertisement of an illegal server - Fregion ” Anyways 6.0 sucks

• I think the soul healing costs are wrong. It's like 100k per death and there's no difference in price between the normal soul heaving the and the new one.

• Quests missing from NPC's

Lolikita - - Help & Questions

Try Options -> Game Options -> User Interface -> "Marking for normal quests below level 65"

• 6.0 First Info

Advertisement of an illegal server - Fregion

• Quote from Trubbish: “4 Krobans, 0 bundles. ” Quote from Helkeheri: “Quote from Trubbish: “4 Krobans, 0 bundles. ” Now that is interesting.Perhaps only kroban doesn't drop them. But i doubt because it's the x-server. The 3 runs i didn't get any bag were all in Kroban as well. ” Same 3 runs and no drop.

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Helkeheri: “They made the lok apes (and i suspect all others) untradeable. ” only lok apes seem to be untradable, altho i think it might be that it drops both tradable and untradableas for adma/lab/arkhal/kroban so far i saw 15+ serums/apes on those only for this week and they were all tradable ” I haven't seen a single one so far omg

• I don't understand why GF insists on making these changes without announcements first Quote from Helkeheri: “Like todays? get 300 hp. What floor was that in tower? 20 or so? Most definitely gonna do 10 tower. (not) ” Floor 24. Let's see how it goes with my alts today after the changes...

• At one point it's really hard actually almost impossible to catch up to the runners because of the teleport skill they have so maybe something can be done about it to increase the fun a bit? Also I never understood where the points we gained were coming from besides the ones from the finish line. It should be more informative. Overall this event was sooo much fun when you don't consider the bugs. I hope something is done to improve it and that it comes back in the future.

• Quote from Galeas: “No, it will be an in game currency only. So yes basically there will be a full list of Dungeons. When you kill the last boss in one of them you get some coins/tokens. And then you can buy Apes, serums, but also mounts and skin with this currency to the NPC in game. Differents instances will give different amounts. As you can imagine, the harder it is the more you get. ” This seems very interesting. I wonder how GF will mess it up