Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 320.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas Hey I don't know if this question has been answered at all ,but I would like to know if you have forwarded the idea to add to gold pack users that boost of selling items through personal inventory,as perk of owning goldpacks ,what was the answer and if it was negative may I ask why?How exactly is contradicting on theory to be a good idea,based on your superiors answer.Finally was it considered big money the amount of kinah we were getting before?(I am aware was considered a bug)I and the…

• 6.2 First Info

Balthazar - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “There was no miscommunication in the sense that when I gave that advice it was not planned to change rewards as the Platinerk was supposed to come sooner. I did it because I'm trying to avoid as many issues as possible and I didn't want anyone to "lose" items if the Platinerk would have been ready fast. As we saw it was taking longer, it was decided to update the rewards so that at least people who didn't assign it would get items that are not obsolete. I get your point of co…

• 6.2 First Info

@GaleasSince iam part of the people that allocated their rewards (veteran) when you suggested us to do it,considering also there was Miss communication between ur team members,referring to announcements, would you consider resetting the vet rewards again for new chars at least?Not even asking resetting on Main chars.Can you give insight on this matter? @Galeas

• @Galeas That HUGE P2w shop update after the "bug" fixing in game ,any comments on that ,it seems absurd that after all that rage of people ,your answers are basically ,we will see.

• What are the chances for meat? Like seriously rename event how to make Daevas vegetarians

• Quote from Wolx: “In case some don't believe it (GF staff for exemple) or might think screenshots are photoshoped, here's the link from the VOD of the stream just some hours ago : youtu.be/z2RHlaxzULA?t=7718 Pause when he puts that item to sell it, it's this item : aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/113150029 and it's sold in his inventory at 14% of the buy price : ( 138,082,480 x 14 ) / 100 = 19,331,547.2 it should be 5% right ? : ( 138,082,480 x 5 ) / 100 = 6,904,142 In npc right now in korea it…

• @Celes Garden Bonus is a bug too? Needs fix?*facepalm* Also why the update on shop is horrible? As many people have mentioned Galeas said that the transforms kaisinel will be hard to get?

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Balthazar: “Asking GF to use brains when making events is teaching a goat to speak,will it happen?No,so wasted breath ” Blaming Gameforge for the korean rates seems a littbit rude I think. Quote from Doombolt: “Dunno why ncsoft wanna go back to the 90's with the pixeled graphics. ” Glad that taste is individual to everyone, no? I know some players who constantly requested the skins, candies and the mount. ~ Sparx ~ ” I have been playing long enough to know that the …

• The contract is not 100 drop and top of that is gonna be ROLLED WOW WOW reminds me like the serun solution 10% roll for it ,to hell with all this ok?I quitted to find out ,that you doin the same nyerk solutions you don't care for us ,you never did , @Celes why you nerfed inventory sell and then put on shop KINAH BUNDLE who you kidding who? Hope the game dies.i really hope so cause you don't care.

• Quote from Keiji: “How rare is this minced meat pls ... ? I think I give up on this event, not even worth screwing my nerves on it. Use your brain when you make events GF. ” Asking GF to use brains when making events is teaching a goat to speak,will it happen?No,so wasted breath

• The servers will die ,the opening new servers WASNT NEEDED you can catch up on pvp on a certain level and on PVE on full if you are capable and have a good group which means AGAIN new serves not needed

• Iam afraid we are being nyerked again thank you very much

• Wait so the contract is not gonna be 1 per person?The group members must roll?That its like throwing dirt at our feedback.Moreover why u are touching the personal inventroy sell?Noone complained about it or EVEN referred to it as bug.But i forget something that helps the player for free u PEOPLE DOMINATE IT(Modify it).But luna that HELPS players not fixed. @Galeas gives us clarifications on the topics AND hopefully u will deliver better.

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from Balthazar: “I really wanna ask why if not the same people like @Click always offer a feedback or constructive critisism arent u tired of them?Its been what 2 years?They HAVENT changed AT ALL. ” Its against the rules to say something bad about the game in forums and yes, its been years, and they dont read forums no matter what we do, what posts we make, what protests are happening.They havent and they won't, the sooner u realize it the better for u ” Dude i have …

• I really wanna ask why if not the same people like @Click always offer a feedback or constructive critisism arent u tired of them?Its been what 2 years?They HAVENT changed AT ALL.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Because they do maintai on wend you have the idea that every time they do that everything resets.The answer is Yes they will reset on wendesday only thing that gets touched when they do special maintai,its instances

• I have a good SUGGESTION ,remove all those USELESS candies from event and put x2-3 Transformation scrolls.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

EDIT : NVM the ingot were at the end.thx

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from sharlata: “its already disbalance. since people got +15 purple and red .there simple no chance to get same +15 gear now without ultimate stones.not even +15 gold.since legendray stones untradeable and 0 on broker.and bad drop from bundles.only yellow trash. difference between compensated gear and % sucsess of enchanting gear now too big. even 'billions of money'' wont help atm. ” My man NOW people CANT use million of alts and also through supplements or ''wallets''.Maybe the people wi…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from nodeone: “The fact that there is nothing tradeable is killing the game economy ... that means ... if you need new Kinah - Cash Shop ... Everything in GFs version is Cash shop ” You can make some kinah by selling the items you get from Gok/Gok(Bonus) the items sell for quite the money ” It hasn't killed the economy, it's actually made the economy more balanced, just annoying for those people who play the game to get a large fat wallet and ex…