Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is sad that players have to come up with helpful tools like that to make it easier to use the shop, only cuz Gameforge is too lazy to fix the layout and buggy behavior which exists for almost 2 years now....

• You have the best skin ever ingame for 12kk Shugo Ranger o/

• Contract shop is ridicolous

Click - - General Discussion

So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ...

• NA economy changes

They’re not getting 5 minutes scrolls compensated at all

• Honour points issue

Who came up with the number 900 ... Must be some Elyos on Deyla or Mihrimaah in the Aion team implementing such braindead “solution”. Probably the same guy that was in charge of solving the Kinah problem, judging by the level of uselessness. How about you put some Honour Points bundle in the Aion Shop tomorrow, that would be the Senf to the Bratwurst.

• If it was still a good patch like 4.6 i’d say - play both! But right now it’s better to focus on 1 main. I’d go with Cleric, it’s always needed everywhere and a challenging class to play compared to other classes. SM is braindead in pvp and always first target, if you get mad easily, don’t play it as main. In PvE it is amongst top dps in this patch.

• Honour points issue

Quote from Mihriimah: “Quote from Enaris: “Quote from Mihriimah: “if u going siege before 6.2 u wont lose ur rank i going every siege and i didnt lose my rank we going siege 100 more ppl antri asmo side and we re still on rank list and we didnt lose our rank if Aion change this mean 1400 points per mounth player ill stay afk siege again its not fun i dont wanna see afk player siege time.. so if u wanna rank u must come siege kill elyos/asmo or dps bosses pls dont change this if u re active playe…

• Honour points issue

People that played and only cared about rank will now quit also... Gameforge wake up!

• You will next stuck at the 4 mini boss u have to kill at the same time, if you go in 4 people where 1 is a healer (you) unless you manage to dps down 1 miniboss urself while keeping the rest alive.

• the last bit what @Nuke wrote about the chat.log is probably the main reason for low fps issues during siege and high player crowded areas people experience. This is caused by AionRainMeter and its cheap way to read data from the game, giving players issues ever since katalam sieges. Not only activating chat log through rain meter is a client modification itself, it creates GB sized log files and on newer PC with SSD it shortens the life of said drives by a lot, expect ur SSD to die within 1-2 y…

• Lag spikes

Click - - Help & Questions

I wouldn’t wonder if they limited Aion traffic down to like one of their browser games.

• Enchant gear simulator

I think Aion RNG is a roll dice game with factors. There are factors that positively and negatively influence your RNG. For me it was always the weather ingame, with rain i never reached my goal, with sun i easily enchanted. for example Same goes for Shugo Game.

• Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “I think there is a really big confusion at the moment. I've already said this in a post above: As I understand from the 10/10/2018 maintenance thread, they've just replaced items cause we were unable to exchange already allocated, or unallocated VR serums/apes to the NPC, in which case not getting a reset is understandable. This thread confirms that they're working on a new different system, Platinerk, the successor of the…

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye that's why i said we need 30+ legendary stones from hero trials per week or we ll never be geared as we should XD and thus the game wont be balanced at all ” Quote from nuht: “Rates are not that bad bud we need like 10 times the amount of legendary stone we actually get and like one or two ultimate stone a month.. ” but what is your time frame for all of this? it's not like after getting ultimate you're gonna keep enchanting. the devs seems to have p…

• Same old story. People are in need of Enchantment Stones and Form Contracts (replace it by X and Y) -> Gameforge pretends to “work” on a solution to acquire those items X and Y ingame for 2 months and in this 2 months there are 8 coins boni and RNG packs with item X and Y in shop every thursday. People wake up!

• Beritra x6

Click - - PvE

ok

• Yeah i doubt it’s their plan, it was more like a suggestion to make it simple. Gameforge has to keep in mind, that people currently spend more Kinah than they effectively can farm ingame (leave aside crafting and selling mats etc.) - many calculations have been made by the players. If they add a new premium or a plan to have increased Kinah gains by paying additional € in shop, I’m pretty sure aloooot of people will be very upset. 10-million Kinah boxes 2-3 times a week in Hero Trials would also…

• We already have a Premium in form of the Goldpack. My opinion: Just add increased vendoring prices to active Gold-pack. For gods sake, don’t force players to buy additional shop items to be able to play the game properly, you will dig your own grave with that. Then you only have to think how you want to help new users to get hands on their first Goldpack to also get this status - maybe with the 7-Day free GP for new accounts that have been handed out in the past, i don’t know if that’s still the…

• Kubinerk

Click - - PvE

gz