Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 233.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• And on top of that we can't even reskin items pre 6.2 So we're left with ugly skins and ugly transformations.

• My friend, these things were discussed a million times since 6.2 started. Also, a kinah fix ain't happened yet. What we had from mirash is nothing. And don't worry about stat rerolling for now. It will take time until you're gonna have ultimate items. With legendary you can only do it for pve items and once you roll crit, you're okay. Give it time. PS: the ongoing discussion about everything is happening on the 99% can't do prometun thread

• Well, one thing is for sure... They gathered there to discuss how to steal from the daevas.

• Yes, genesis crystals too. I only eliminated that option because I'll never use crystals to buy gear for extraction. It ain't worth it.

• Those little thieves!!!

• @Galeas Are there any plans to implement more insignias of the fighting spirit in the game? (Dunno if you already talked about it) Currently these can only be obtained by extracting crafted gear. It would be nice to see more, because atm getting them is expensive.

• Quote from Rym: “I have been patient since 2012 my forum mate. ” That's commendable! But those were different times, different patches. I suppose we could give 6.2 a chance, since it looks so promising. Strangely, I find myself enjoying this patch way more than I did with previous ones. However, don't set expectations too high, otherwise the disappointment fall will be too great.

• I believe the players should learn to be more patient. We've seen so far that gameforge has taken into accout most of the issues presented on the forums. It's ok to wait and see what will be their definitive solution to all these problems. Only then can we judge if their did a good job or not. But really guys, if you like Aion, then give it a chance and have some patience. If it goes wrong then we'll be entitled to either continue flaming or quit or whatever.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

@OP Since crit strike no longer has a cap (if it has one, it' impossible to reach) you will need a lot of it if you want to have a decent chance to crit. So, like I said, full crit all the way. This goes for every physical dps class out there.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

Now all you need is full crit strike stones all the way. This goes for every physical dps class.

• @Galeas Will we have the mini patch/patches for 6.2? Dunno if it was answered before, so I'll ask again.

• OMG

Doombolt - - Cleric

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Well, developers were probably smoked when coding ... Some classes have strange logic as for example Assassin, how can you make skill based on the magic attack? if it is psychical class ... ” It's a fantasy game, I think it's quite a normal thing to do... as long as they do it within the theme of that specific class. All physical classes have magic skills (buffs for example... self cast, group cast or target cast). Every class uses "magic", the only difference is that s…

• @Galeas A few suggestion, requests, hopes and prayers (hope there's a God out there for the poor players of Aion). 1) How about implementing a new kid of hero trials system that awards kinah, enchantment stones, etc when completing certain tasks and/or instances. Example: - completing a PvE instance awards extra kinah and enchantment stones. - completing a PvP instance awards extra PvP enchantment stones and other stuff that we need (fighter insignias perhaps). But not something daily like befor…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Doombolt - - PvP

You mean you're gonna wait one year to enchant?

• Broker Trade

Doombolt - - Suggestions

The abuse can be easily overcomed by gamforge if they if they make one big pool of untradeable items, from which you chose to which character to allocate. This way if you want to allocate all the stones to your main, you can. And you eliminate the possibility of abusing the system with alts.

• Broker Trade

Doombolt - - Suggestions

Now look, they don't need to make all items tradeable because that will promote p2w indirectly. People will buy kinah and items from other people with real money and whales will get fat instantly. But for veteran rewards problem, there are these solutions: - make them storable in the account warehouse, so we might move them from alts to main - for consumables, like enchantment stones, make a single pool, containing all the stones and chose to which character you want to assign them

• Here, although it sounds weird, I'm blaming Gameforge for people using autobuy scripts. Gameforge failed hard when they made those bags tradeable only via broker. This automatically forced people to try and bypass the system, because: - they need stones on their main - if they need to sell the bags for kinah, they still need the kinah on their main and not spread though all their alts, since kinah is not tradeable anymore. - in order to avoid absurd broker fees, they attempted to put the bags on…

• (help) the game wont open

Doombolt - - General Discussion

Quote from roflatgf: “Why you even bother to install Aion? The game is survival simulator these days ... ” Dude, come on. Everyone is free to make their own choices. Let him make his.

• (help) the game wont open

Doombolt - - General Discussion

@OP Do yourself a favor and get rid of windows 8. Just install windows 10. You'll thank me later. You should be able to use the microsoft upgrade tool

• @Galeas, look, I understad these things take time. Analyzing, evaluating, debating, fixing, ecc But it's taking a considerable amount of time and in the meantime the players are suffering and their frustration grows by each passing day. They're all enthusiastic about the patch and they want to play and do stuff... being handicapped by the absense of kinah is killing that joy, that we all should experience while playing, since gaming = entertainment. And the reason they complain non stop on the f…