Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 895.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from shynon: “Well, my only suggestion regarding the contracts is that they should implement an anti bad luck system or something like that, where you will be guaranteed to get like an ancient transformation in 50 contracts, or a legendary in 200 contracts. ” Thats how all normal games work. Any effort must be rewarded

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Desperation - - Antriksha

Quote from Desperation: “ Ask your GM to try enchanting full legendary set +15 and post video of result ” Quote from Fregion: “Your claims have been tested multiple times by now with the same conclusion. The rates have not been changed. ”

• New player

Desperation - - General Discussion

strongly dont recommend. New players dont have any chance to have any pleasure from game. I am as old player losing to the most of ppl only cause of my class and cause they have better gear that I cant afford: I had some savings from previous updates, but they all are gone cause of reduced enchanting rates. If you anyway gonna try, then choose chanter as class, otherwise you will regret much more. It's the easist and strongest class at the moment.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation - - PvP

Quote from [NICK]barbwirepr: “The probability of you getting from +10 to a +15 on a legendary piece of gear using legendary stones is 1,8%... ” I understand that it's low chance, its indeed 1.8% to enchant +1 x5 times in a row. I just dont get how could I see so lucky ppl many times. In 5.8 there was 30% chance to enchant gear after +15. One sorc did +25 by 8 stones, as he said. Or another guy did x2 weapons +25 during 1 minute, just look at this. Aion5555.jpg Is it even possible? It is 0.243% c…

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Desperation - - Antriksha

Hey gameforge, thanks for reducing enchanting rates, 100 legendary stones (that player on new server wont have even in close future) is not enough to enchant 1 legendary part +15 lol Hey, any warning for real facts? Ask your GM to try enchanting full legendary set +15 and post video of result

• Purple pvp bard

gold pve weap from gok or purple pve weap from nara

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation - - PvP

Quote from Murskaaja: “This is how it looks for me constantly ” 31 yellow pvp stones, tried ancient gear +11. 2 times +11, rest you can see 4.png

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation - - PvP

100+ pruple stones is something incredible for me. I have only 30 stones left and I still have more than half ancient gold parts

• Ultimate sontes dont drop from siege boxes. Literally dont drop. So, if to be fair, there are no ways to get ultimate pvp enchantment stones in game. Well done NCSoft/GF.

• The worst events, the same as in 5.* Change your eventmaker already

• These prices is one more evidence they don't play their own game.

• What about bugs?

ehh 29/31 yellow stones failed at +10 ancient gear, chances are indeed 30%

• Quote from Noctis: “do u have to get ur main inside before killing shugo or can u kill, check if skill is there, and loot with ur main after 10mins pass? ” cant say actually, i found shugo by alt, then logged and entered by main, then killed shugo

• I know about shugos, I just say my opinion about it

• Broker Trade

Desperation - - Suggestions

To remove high fee will solve problem, also possibility to trade kinah by warehouse, so you can sell legendary stones for 5kk and get your kinah back

• for me more ridiculous that there is chance that shugo will be empty. It must always drop something imo

• its easier to do by another classes than sin. Also by sin you wont be capable to kill even first guards even with garden gear (or with effort). But about chances: i have done 16 narakalli runs, got shugo spawn only 1 time.

• So, only these 10% of ppl that have tons of gear and kinah will earn even more from Prometun. Well done. What about adding kinah reward to Narakali and HT since it cant be done by everyone? Also to pvp instances as its the most logical that pvp is harder than pve?

• just need some fixes (actually a lot) and 6.2 will be playable. Atm its worst patch

• server is down

Got endless shugo running when tried to log main server from integrated. Now cant log in game. But staying in game by 2nd window. Is login-server down?