Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 933.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from yaminote: “@Galeas @Sparx @Celes do you guys any plan to make drop event soon? i saw one event on korea and if im not wrong it is about increasing "Malleability stones" drop rate.. right now we are getting 1 piece from mobs and drop rates lowerd i assume since few days however this event give us 3x Malleability stones instead of 1.. will you guys consider bring this event or something like that to EU ? ” Will forward this to Galeas so he sees it on monday

• I ask you to please mind how you communicate with each other thank you

• 6.2 First Info

Sita - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “The existing Veteran Reward System Will not be continued as it was, but replaced by a new reward system – the “Platinerk AG”. Therefore there will be no new Elite Levels after the current version is running out (ends 13th of September). Rewards of the first 80 Veteran Reward Levels will be reset again before 6.0 Release. ”

• thank you for the edit, good luck on your search I will move it to Hellion section, you might want to add your faction though

• closing this thread - please understand that it is easier for Galeas to keep track of your feedback and report it if it is collected in one thread, so please continue here But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

• Honour points issue

Quote from Galeas: “The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements are fulfilled. ”

• Quote from ReturningPlayer: “did everyone chars get new eyes colors since new patch ? my alts has two different eye colors most of them if not all ” this is a bug that has been reported Quote from Galeas: “-Eye color changed on some characters: we reported it to NCSOFT and are waiting fro a fix. ”

• I am not sure about the level currently, but last it stopped on level 50 I just tried it with a level 6 char and my level 80 Gladi, and there it worked (sorry have no chars in between atm) board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…9edd8cf8133505d47b259f2fa

• ---UNSET(SERVER_60)---

Sita - - Help & Questions

Tried that, assigned some things from my veteran rewards to a new character on Nergal Did you use the shop directly from web or in game from the character?

• Bots Ingame

closing as this was replied

• Hello I’m Sparx

Sita - - Introductions

check your tickets then - i replied 2.5 hours ago

• LIE

as this is going towards flaming I close this thread, for information please check on known issues [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn!

• Bug with selling things?

Sita - - Help & Questions

Hello there, there is a level based kinah limit which is server and account based. Means on a lower level char on the same server you cannot sell if you already would have exceeded this. See also the various posts regarding this Quote from Sita: “The sell limit is level based on the account, per server. It increases over time, when you get higher level you can sell again If you have already reached a certain amount on another, higher level char, you might not be able to sell on the lower level c…

• this is enough as much as we understand your rage - yes us mods are playing too, we are volunteers that try to help having a constructrive atmosphere here - if you cannot keep it civilised we have to close this thread again: our job is NOT to defend Gameforge and NOT to defend you - it's moderating the OP has delivered a reasonable way of pointing out why things should be differently, and you are absolutely ruining it for him by starting again to bash around like no tomorrow I am sorry @KARMEK -…

• yes if you did not contribute

• Quote from adyadryan1992: “Is this hack or im blind?he or she keep the targhet on me more than 10 sec even if i was in hide 2.board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…9edd8cf8133505d47b259f2fa ” there is actually a bug that if someone had you targeted before you went into hide, it seems as if they had you still in target though you are vanished out of it a while ago Quote from Kuroiz: “Guys sometimes my character just gets stuck, stuck as in it wont go back and i cant use my warehouse, broker or anything.…

• Good patch, ruined already

Quote from Cyv: “How many times did you have to request for all those drop-rate related nerfs that you never announced? ” no idea - I am a mod, not a Gameforge employee

I said whatever Gameforge requests is run by by NCsoft if NCsoft doesnt want / does want something, they will overrule

what gameforge requests has to be done by NCsoft NC decides if they do it or not

please be aware that Gameforge is the publisher and NOT the developer of Aion this would be NCsoft