Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Desolator - - General Discussion

Quote from Hashtag: “Again this imaginary returnes. ” I already told about my fault, my problems. Why u repeat? I didnt get it coz its useless without ench lvl even for exchange. Get gold set +0 in new patch I can just with quests. I told about exchange p2w players with +25 sets Quote from Hashtag: “Yes multiple sets, msupp, strike resist, agility, pdeff etc, healing boost so yeah usless with no sense at all. ” I can be wrong coz of my english so ill ask u for avoid misunderstanding - did u tell…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Hashtag: “Here you have your answer. ” nope, here u dont see difference between returners at this moment and returners at 6.2. I playing... 4 month? +1 before 6.2. Almost half of year and I got nothing. I dont want to talk about APES 4-5 per month. Quote from Hashtag: “So the overall comparison is beyond useless ” At 4.x we could sold our old PVP for AP. Include 60 PVP Half of patch all manastones broke if not proc No +stigmas but do u remember cost of clear stigmas and farming in Kal…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from testtestlab: “In 4.x you had to actually pay the game to get it. ” pay for officer set? Set that needed 2-4 star? Maybe I told wrong name of set but its was free. 2-3 month SWB And I knew a lot of ppl that had tons of AP and medals from 3.x and at 4.x they got mystical sets. Shaoron for example

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “why do you even pay attention to such comparison? purple gear +10 vs gold gear +0 no manastones, hence no crit spell whatsover. ” And u didnt see video before my link? Video before showed +11-15 purple SM vs +15 red GLADI. Very big difference between grades As for me - I don't want any exchange at all. Ill get... nothing. I returned to game too late. But thats my problems. What about new players or returners at 6.2? They will get dredgions etc vs p2w groups with +10-15 purple…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Pink Omega: “but the diffrence aint that big ” As I remember u called me a sheep Quote from Pink Omega: “Noctis is actually right and this Desolator is clueless as a sheep. ” But at this moment u know nothing and even cant understand what u saw in video youtube.com/watch?v=yvxxA7H5eSo

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Pink Omega: “Except that video is old af jan 2018.Secondly, the gear they have is diffrent, sm has old gear and glad probably has new gear. ” Are u blind? They both have new gear but difference is "purple vs red". That video shows big advantage when u have last grade lvl VS purple ps: at start video u can see gear (or maybe not coz of your purple glasses)

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from kkk: “u should promote to whales this video indeed lul [mtube.com/watch?v=ptg2XhbdeeI&feature=youtu.be[/media][/media] i bet it will be huge success become a god in aion whit paypal new trailer xD? ” after that video koreans start boost gladiators again

• Quote from Desolator: “Friends from RU told that u can see your crit chance in persents and if u use full set with crit strike manastones - its only 30-35% chance lol ” Quote from Click: “Worth to mention here, in a full Ultimate set with only Crit Strike stones i reach smth around 35% ” what about re-identification? Is it p2w? We all know EU and... I have bad fealing about that and maybe make craft set with not random stats more better coz PVP AP we should re-ident every stat for biggest number…

• Quote from Pink Omega: “Noctis is actually right and this Desolator is clueless as a sheep. ” try to justify your words. Quote from Pink Omega: “Make a second one if you so desire, but the outcome will still be the same ” Ye sure. Arguments are not manipulation with opinion and words. But u can try that in some kindergarten. But not here

• Quote from Noctis: “aw man u have no clue what im talking bout, cuz u have no idea about set sub stats in 6.2 nvm ” well, we all dont know. But make PVP set +15 red probably very hard (for f2p players). So for second set only one way - craft. Not top set but its second top set

• Quote from Noctis: “craft set is just a weaker pdef/mdef camp set, with lower pvp enchant values. ” are u kidding? Phys class doesnt care. And I dont care about mage classes. At this moment they even dont need ench those gear to be best in pve - pure magic boost (knowlege If I am not wrong) and thats all. Korea korea korea - they have another game than we and they playing better even naked. As phys class I can build eva set and crit set and be happy (+1000 eva from self buff). Or crit and accura…

• Quote from Noctis: “no, you don't. your main set will be crit set on pdef/mdef camp gear, and that will take you 3-6 months to make. later on, you can make a MR set as secondary set but - that means u need 2nd armor set, 2nd accessory set, 2nd set of feather and bracelet +15 [14 parts]. Thats not easy to make, especially cuz it's not necessary. ” everyone will decide for themselves but at this moment - yes, need second set for pvp. Main set ull farm with PVP contect. Second set with craft. The p…

• Quote from Candycane: “Does anyone know if chanters still need multiple sets for pvp in 6.2? ” need. And every class. Friends from RU told that u can see your crit chance in persents and if u use full set with crit strike manastones - its only 30-35% chance lol

• Gear exchange

Quote from Parra: “ Now they take all away from you and you basicly get nothing back for the hard work you did ” yep, I have second set appolon with asmodian guard +15. And they will not exchange my gear. And some ppl have only appolon. But there are new quests with new gold gear and they have pve stats so... not so big problem

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Xanoa: “yes ” lol. They keep trash system

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “Oi, what happens to our deavanion quests for skins? The lvl 30 ones. Right now it requires you to get 5 characters to lvl 30 and do the quest with each one to get one piece of gear on each, then exchange them in Sanctum/Pandae AND THEN transfer them all to one char via account wh. But ... there is no account wh in 6.2? So how will this work xd Should I just do all of that now, keep the gear (as its infinitely times re-skinnable) and then sell in 6.2 for 100 million a…

• Quote from Shaoron: “I've no clue what you're talking about. Do I know you ? ” Hard question. Saw me - yes, talked with me - yes. If that mean "know u" - thats means yes. Well, not so many ppl have good memory like me. That discussion was near SWB pve enter ~2016 And about what clue u asking if I already told situation?

• Ground animations only option

Desolator - - Suggestions

Did koreans added some graph suggests? Still w8ing Vsync

• well, cant understand that from description Time to time I see descriptions for mediums

• Quote from Noctis: “well +20 skills can still be used in 6.2 i got 5 weapons +20 and not a single one has run speed buff, which is a shame :c but i wont waste 2k aion coins to get it either ” u talk about Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll If I am not wrong - its 500k broker at this moment board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…0677eed1a960e773017186832