Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 547.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Erufuun - - Introductions

Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from Erufuun: “Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from Erufuun: “@Layyumi [nevermind, talentbob already answered that] ” ? ” Weekend, pushing +10, you, your bro, talent, my better half, me.[ ] yes [ ] no [ ] kebab ” too late, already quittttt ” a40r2pda2vw01.jpg come back pls need carry push

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from Erufuun: “@Layyumi [nevermind, talentbob already answered that] ” ? ” Weekend, pushing +10, you, your bro, talent, my better half, me. [ ] yes [ ] no [ ] kebab

• Hello I’m Sparx

@Layyumi [nevermind, talentbob already answered that]

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from nay: “well, i got about 256 points before just because our fu... ad... s'a stu... cu... hah you thought i'd write it out? naaah bro. whatever. grüezi @funfun over there ” o/

• How to apply for a group

Erufuun - - Cross-Server

off-topic Senpai

• How to apply for a group

Erufuun - - Cross-Server

shugocensored.png off-topic Senpai

• Quote from t0re: “with the only difference that quality players back then were 40-50% ” I humbly disagree. Anybody still remember how many alliances even had a realistic chance to kill Tiamat in 3.5 per server? I doubt anybody would need more than one hand to count those. Back then, we didn't even really have DPS meters. Sure, some people used them, especially on Tiamat herself; but in the end, it was community driven and you just "knew" who was a good player or who wasn't. In a way, it's better…

• Pveranks website

Erufuun - - PvE

Quote from Kelekelio: “Quote from Sirkka: “just rename yourself into "FluffyPinkUnicorn" and no one will associate it with you. ” Then there is yet another website that will tell everyone i changed my name. there is no longer any way to go incognito. ” You still can. With an asterisk. You're a well known player, we can easily connect your ign to your real life persona, doxxing you. I understand that sucks. Same is true for me, though. Also, we both share non-aion friends on facebook. Great to kn…

• Pveranks website

Erufuun - - PvE

Quote from Kelekelio: “lucky you. i would love to not be included on such websites. ” He uploaded the run himself.

• Pveranks website

Erufuun - - PvE

Quote from yellowbob: “dont get invited because im not down for any runs on this website ” But you are. I'd be happy to take a 10k iDPS Sorc to Nara EM, even if it's LoK. No need to spam LoK or Low Level instances. One or two entries are enough.

• Pveranks website

Erufuun - - PvE

Hello. > Reroll class > fully gear it > do one run of lok/gok > get invited Edit: Okay, I don't get it. You have a run on pveranks. A good one at that. What's the issue?

• Loot Theft!

Erufuun - - General Discussion

This is 100% on GameForge to ban these players. Permanently.

• Omega's Growl godstone for pve ?

Erufuun - - PvE

Are you a physical class (apart from Bow-Ranger)? Then, yes it's pretty darn strong. Better than any Damage Godstone.

• Temp Class Problems

Erufuun - - Templar

Quote from t0re: “2. GoK only required class is 1 cleric, all other 5 can be w/e ” Hey! Chanter has been able to solo heal it for a while depending on the group. Chanter + SW should have an easy time by now, too. @Topic Say I have a party of five beast players and I'm not trying to push trivial content below 10 seconds. Songweaver Gladiator/Assassin Sorcerer Cleric Chanter Now, someone applies, which classes does every individual player prefer? The Assassin/Gladiator will either pick another Gla…

• Temp Class Problems

Erufuun - - Templar

Quote from Desperation: “There are more clers that did succed in Tower than all temps+glads+sorcs+sms+sins+rangers ” Some people have an army of Level 71 Clerics to farm the Kinah and stones weekly. And really, ToC is interesting, but DPS in a vacuum without party context is pretty.. meh?

• Temp Class Problems

Erufuun - - Templar

Quote from hehexd: “I mean he isn't wrong, in most games tank is a must, but in Aion you can do without and by doing that it will even be more efficent. Still you can find group as templar easily. ” Well, for almost all current content you still want a selected few classes to tank - apart from Piton, where it really doesn't matter what tanks, you want either Temp/Glad/Sin/AT/Chanter holding the aggro, all else is just mighty bothersome.

• You presume every tryhard has completely lost all fun and is a raging no-life no-fun-allowed srs-business nerd who doesn't remember being new to the game. That's far from true. I'm currently trying to push and tryhard Mythic + on a subpar class (Mistweaver) for said content. I'm having a blast.

• I did check pveranks for LoK too. If someine fails to perform I might as well three-man that.

• Temp Class Problems

Erufuun - - Templar

I can't tell if your dps is as good as you say, but sure - Templar doesn't reach the numbers a Sin can, but why does it matter? Neither does a Chanter or SW. And people love those. A well geared well played Templar is a gift. Their DPS can be huge and the additional defensive cooldowns ease the load on healers, thus securing stability and increasing overall DPS.

• To be good DPS means to be alive and not risk dragging the fight out for longer though. Someone who doesn't play mechanics is easily recognizable. And the same way you don't tryhard in pve you can't expect to be welcome everywhere. I can't expect to be dragged along in a tryhard pvp party either.