Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear players, In order to give a better balance to the game, the probabilities for the “Terrific Transformation Chest” will be changed. Indeed, the chances for getting the ultimate transformation potion have been to high and the ancient transformation potion that should have also been part of the rewards was missing. This will be changed today and the shop will also be updated accordingly. Also, as the ultimate transformation potions are now in the game, we’d like to let everybody experience thi…

• Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Celes: “Quote from esset23: “I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. ” If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support. ” i m pretty sure he got the gold bars, but he is talking about the kinah's from the gold bars. should we really contact support for missing kinah from exchanged gold bars on monday (late exchange for estima gold bars)? ” If you meant not getting planned exchange at all (like no Gold Bars at all), then yes. I…

• Quote from Buburuza: “@Celes I like how GameForge fast react for "good bugs" and ignore "bad bugs" once again. Well done boys. ” I see you guys really like my quotation marks with "good" and "bad" bugs ( ) , but my intention was to remind us all, that yes "kinah sell bug" regardless of being seem as beneficial or helpful , is still considered a bug and as a bug will be fixed. I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should b…

• Quote from roflatgf: “As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries." So again WHY good bugs which somehow benefit's free to play game of all players got fixed immediately while BAD BUGS are not !? Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG acording @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" b…

• Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus

Celes - - General Discussion

Quote from roflatgf: “Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG according @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" but that is not? ” Only info I can share atm is that the Garden (bonus) being available is reported to NCSoft and we hope to get a fix soon too.

• Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus

Quote from netoulas: “just i wanna ask when you will fix mirash bonus npc to can go there also? ” All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries.

• Win on the Wheel of Destiny

Celes - - News - Community

Play for valuable prizes in the AION Shop from 4/10 to 18/10. Slider_shopnews_WoF.jpgGreetings, Daeva! Visit the AION Shop from 4/10 to 18/10, give the Wheel of Destiny a hefty spin and win some great prizes! With a little luck, you could end up winning some rare items such as the Weda Minion Contract, the Form Contract, the Karemiwen Minion Contract, the Bundle of Class A-C Minionite or the Assassin's Outfit. Simply click on the Wheel of Destiny in the AION Shop to get a spin. After purchase, t…

• Quote from esset23: “I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. ” If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support.

• Quote from NoaimDeyla: “@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll? ” The contracts are lootable only once per party, not per party member. Quote from Kebap: “Quote from NoaimDeyla: “@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll? ” and its 100% drop per boss kill or APES rng? ” As per info in the announcement: contracts can drop (not…

• Special maintenance: 04.10.2018

Celes - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online smile.png

• Special maintenance: 04.10.2018

Celes - - News - Game

maintenance_mecanicien.pngThis Thursday, October 4th, we will perform a special maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. [Events] - [Event] Fun in the new Region - still active until 10.10.2018 - [Event] The Moon Festival - still active until 24.10.2018. - [Event] Birthday Party - still active until 03.10.2018 [Bugfix] - All Arena times for level 76-80 characters are now the same as the level below - Fix: Transformation contract cost in Gold Sand Sho…

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “do they really need patch from KR to fix that? ” Yes, we do need fix patch from Korea (we don't change staff manually just like that ourselves, most of the time NCSoft has to provide us with settings or scripts) and we are all this time in contact with them. Hope soon we will be able to share info.

• Hello, I have checked with the Aion Team and it was not planned to give out additional Kinah for the Estima exchange. We apologies for the misunderstood in this matter.

• Dear players, After today's maintenance price for Transformation contracts in Gold Sand Shop was changed and we can confirm it's a bug and was not intended from our side. It will be corrected as soon as possible and we will inform you on the further steps. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience. Your Aion Team.

• The Moon Festival

Save the festivities and be rewarded with fantastic items! dfe9223855cb4caa7b39d27ae9e3ec01e119cd07.jpg Save the Moon Festival from 01/10 to 24/10 and grab valuable items. You can look forward to rewards that include the Tetragon Hopper Box, the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone, the Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone and the Pixel Weapons Chest! f475a98b36a127b185ce770dd71703cce6e599b1.jpg895188bf45b08a9b1ae493dd6173fce8b4f20097.jpg2aa03995bd399e85ae87dc8cfd0a3f87b1059b91.jpg The Moon Festival is a …

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Konstantinos: “You change the transform scroll from 12m every week to 2000 golds? ” Hello everyone, Currently we are checking the situation, so please be patience.

• Maintenance: 01.10.2018

Celes - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online.

• Kinah sell limit

Celes - - Help & Questions

Additional info: the weekly kinah selling limit is resetting every Wednesday at 00:00 (in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday).

• Greetings Daevas, On July 4th, 2018 we have introduced a new feature that allows you to buy additional instance entries with Luna. announcement_aion_en_4ba91f751f83b9bd93ca7a4ac7290771.png Below you can find the list of the instances and the Luna cost for additional entries. * Instance * Cost in Lunas * Indratu Fortress * 19 * Draupnir Cave * 19 * Nochsana Training Camp * 9 * Dark Poeta * 19 * Sulphur Tree Nest * 29 * Right Wing Chamber * 29 * Left Wing Chamber * 29 * Hurricane Isle Treasure Cha…

• Win on the Wheel of Destiny

Play for valuable prizes in the AION Shop from 4/7 to 25/7! dd6585828cb87047c1f03a1a9a91b89023ab5f29.jpg Greetings, Daeva! Visit the AION Shop from 4/7 to 25/7 and give the your destiny a push in the right direction by spinning the wheel to win some great prizes! With a little luck, you could end up winning some rare items such as: - [Jakunerk] Dark Dragon King's Enhanced Weapons Chest - [Jakunerk] Scroll Bestowing New Buff Skills (Mythical, 60 minutes) - Ancient Fallusha Enhanced Weapon Chest -…