Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• *threadurection loci* Bump for thread revival Whats up with Hero trials in 6.x and Gold packs?

• H Y P E

• 6.2 PTS

Guds - - Help & Questions

Somehwere during september

• 6.2 First Info

Guds - - General Discussion

Quote from Argentino: “I have many manastones +12, should I keep them or will there be better ones in 6.2? ” All high daeva manastones +1,2.3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 will be deleted. Sell em for insane price and get the money

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “Will the Roaring Antriksha's weapon be changed to a new one in an update? ” No.Quote from Guds: “I cant find the compensation gear table with required levels of enchantment etc etc for science reasons. Halp pl0x ty < ” Gear exchangeKOR ver. aiondb.ru/news/updates/149.html RU ver. aiondb.ru/news/updates/261.html Btw, exploring 6.2 atm on a PTS. Red Mane Village in Beluslan looks amazing. Aion0001.jpg ” Youre a god thanks @esset23 So basicly, all my ef…

• 6.2 First Info

I cant find the compensation gear table with required levels of enchantment etc etc for science reasons. Halp pl0x ty

• Google translate works well. Kashji, did you play on NA Aion's server Siel? And if you did, were you a part of Tochiwa's legion Limited Edition?

• Minion combine

Thanks! That's all info I asked for! @Sita close this thread, I got what I wanted c:

• Minion combine

Greetings Some1 please correct me if I'm wrong, or point me to the nearest source of knowledge: Combining minions or B rank is 100% success for an A rank? Right? Cuz I just failed miserably and got an Abija from 2 Hameruns and 2 Abijas. And I'm stressed to death about that.

• Interserver: Fun storytime

Guds - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Erik: “Talking about brats in game.. I did a lok run on my chanter and messed up by casting wow like 2 seconds after bard casted sod. The cleric and bard took the opportunity to bash me immediately and tell me how incredibly stupid I was. I responded that it is just LOK, no big deal anyways, however the two brats kept telling me to learn English during the rest of the run with their broken English ” I feel you on this one. Plus, there are Bards that will SOD over WOW just make to mad.…

• ELITE VET REWARDS

For Kaisinel's sake, make GP as a reward during quests and/or put it in Vendor machine because the prices are ridiculous. Untradeable 30 day one and all of us would be thankful

• Why the nyerk can't I see my speech bubble title or find it? And why can't I see it on other people? >:|

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Don't put it on the buff. They are a lot more PvP oriented and organized, unlike some elyos that gather rank and gear just to look pretty while they afk in Esterra. ” On point definition of me

• Hello I’m Sparx

Guds - - Introductions

Quote from Sita: “Quote from Guds: “Doggo is not needy, doggo understands your needs. Hellish meowsters, however, dont. ” my cat is master in back massages - no dog can ever compete (besides, they are smelly) ” Oh, it's on baby! Doggos are better at relieving stress just by cuddling. Doggos can feel what you feel and act accordingly to soothe your ache or join in your happiness.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Guds - - Introductions

Quote from Sita: “I prefer a self sufficient companion and not a needy little "ball ball ball ball" creature ” Doggo is not needy, doggo understands your needs. Hellish meowsters, however, dont.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Guds - - Introductions

How can one love egocentric and narcissistic creatures like cats? Look at this fluffy, happy and loving ball of fur that will love you unconditionally, no matter what. Ladies and gents: IT'S A FLUFFY SAMOYED DOGGO *edit: and a cute lil sun conure to make your day sunnier

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “I don't know if the red one will be easy to obtain, as I remember someone saying that best mats are in the most common PvP areas and the mobs are also harder there. Sounds to me like another Akaron. It's still a nice concept, to be hard to get and get rewarded for it, but the people that managed to get red gear in Korea were actually the whales, getting it through cash shop events and cash shop reset scrolls, and good luck getting them like here and now, when it's easy. The…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “I just noticed that the crafting gear is a lot worse that the one you get by upgrading gear through weekly quests. Or I might be looking at the wrong stats. ” Seems to me as well. Tho, if you bothered with crafting, red one will be easier to obtain, only the mats will be bothersome to farm. I do hope that crafted gear will be expensive as nyerk if it turns out that u can sell it at the broker.

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from t0re: “the gear shouldnt be tradable at all. ” Agree.