Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NA economy changes

Sophisticated - - General Discussion

They are. And yes we will stop that discussion. Mods do please remove our posts if we'd like we will continue privately.

• NA economy changes

Freedom of speech is one thing, the freedom of expression is another. GG wannabe online gangsters who think googling makes them smarter.

• NA economy changes

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Parra: “Do we not live in a democratic society with free expression of opinion!!!!! ” that is what kids believe. this freedom doesn't mean breaking the rules. more to the subject, this freedom you talk about doesn't apply to the private sector, to the private companies. it is only applied to the government. you can't just walk into someone private house and start yelling at him and not expect getting a kick in your rear and thrown out. same as fb has the right to…

• Yes, which is why i dont log as much anymore because theres nothing to do. You are limited in this patch completley. Ofcourse there are those ( some of them i know ) who think since theres nothing to do, lets buy luna and keep doing HT or wte. Its sad. But who am i to tell them where to spend their money on? What i think about them is another subject. This patch should have never happened here. It doesnt matter how good gameforge becomes, theres NOTHING to do in this patch. Bring back any patch …

• as ive stated before, this patch is more p2w then 5.8, harder enchants, WAY less things to do. Limited resources desgined to make it simpler but also shop dependent. Prefer 5.8.

• Wheres that video where we were promissed events to deal withthe contract form issue? Its always "may" and not "will".

• Buy pull bear clothes and transform instead of wasting on overpriced transfo scrolls that only give u white. zI hope lesson learned.

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Sophisticated - - Antriksha

xform costs kinah unlike previously AP. Lucky i saved 2k of seeds. I have general form and without gear u are still dead no matter what.

• Honour points issue

Quote from Rastekkel: “Reset honour points to 0. - just like 5.8 gear is obsolete, so should HP gained in old patches be made obsolete. New players can't catch up with current rates. Not even when they play every single day. You just can't. We do need a treshold, but a very low one. ” not true, u can be a 5 star faster then ever if ppl dont attend the siege and lose their rank. But ofcourse next update there are new ways to gain huge HP, such as pandora complex ( i hope i spelled it right)

• what i meant was there was some kind of a weekly update where it was somehow added unintentionally back. Ofcourse its a bug but if you are envy then fear not its kinda useless unless ur a SM

• Ok clearly you know better then me. Even if, they arent needed. We barely have purple stones which @Sparx was kind enough to address so lets focus together as a community and press this matter forward.

• the only solution is @Galeas giving antri elyos delya asmo hellion asmo "perks" as he said so himself in his show. Or perhaps fiz the losing faction buff so that we can 2 shot asmos who dominated everything ever since they allowed antri ppl to abuse the system and move to deyla.

• Its a luxury item which should be rare as it is rare in korea as well. Legendary stones in the other ought to be dropping literally from the sky like korea

• I also have erosion not that im using it as its obsolete skill. As to why, it seems there was a mini update somewhere in korea ( atleast what i think i saw ) where it was assigned back to sorcerers. Next update fixes all of these problems and bugs.

• Galeas work is appericiated but like so many others completley useless. He is doing whatever he can im sure. Its this unheard of PD that doing all of this. Again im not flying any insults to him or anyone but its facinating isnt it, Nick atleast communicated us like a aman even at times where ppl bombarded him, he stood high and had the decency to reply. Now were in a situation where galeas is somehow a punching bag which in my ppionion is wrong but how can i judge u guys? Instead you should tel…

• a little off topic here. my comments are being routinely censored while not actually breaking any forum rules and even if they did it still couldnt count as they are critisims and not direct insults to anyone or anything. This forum while not run by GF itself still uses its domain and as such are liable to any legal action. Thank god for democracy. Ill gather more evidence so let us see how long will it take our ghost to censor this comment.

• Quote from roflatgf: “Quote from Sorayami: “yes i forgot to mention that the 500k should be added to Nara and HT. Edited ” Yep, this is a very good idea and will close us somehow to the time before the "Fix" ... But i'm pretty sure it won't happen ... ” let me see, camps HT Narrakalli, GOK all can be done in 4 hours tops. What else do i have to do ? oh right log off till siege time. While i despised BMR atleast i had better chances at PVP unlike now getting 2shot by exchanged red gear. Open PVP …

• easiest solution would be to revert back to 5.8 and forget this patch ever reached us. The level of p2w in these 2 versions is obvious. I have a friend that spent in the last few weeks around 2k luna resseting instances because theres nothing to do and its "fun" . sure its his or hers money but

• This is the situation were in gentleman, even ppl that pay started to doubt gameforge, thats new.

• Crappy move? Yes. Gamebreakibg? Yes and no. Gear is the only thing that makes a green form to red form worth playing.