Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 444.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “we just love to spam, english speakers rather spam topics with a reason, we follow rules ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…e7b8df3ffbd23c79e54b8a56f

• 15% selling price

Senpai - - General Discussion

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

My ability to speak German doesn't pass the line of der die das die.

• Aion crashing at start

Senpai - - Help & Questions

Have you contacted support?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

I remember when this thread used to be spammy. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation.. nevermind

• I liked this suggestion: Quote from Konoyaro: “Make elyos faction joinable only if a friend send you a referral link. ” more than this one: Quote from Konoyaro: “They should make elyos look like fking ugly on the creation page, so more ppl choose asmo ” I've forwarded the suggestion. You could have posted it here though: Ideas for a better faction balance

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Hakurin: “Can you please forward that the shop is incredibly repulsive with all the RNG/gambling lootboxes? It's seriously turning me and others away from wanting to ever spend a penny on this company again. ” bump ” Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Nuke: “Stop putting disgusting rng boxes in the shop ” Bump for this. ” You needn't bump posts. Just because you don't see a change or don't get a response doesn't mean your comment went by without being noticed. The best…

• Quote from Accuracy: “Well if Gameforge was actually honest with their rates, nobody would buy those bs boxes. ” There are no provided rates which means there has been no dishonesty. RNG-boxes are available in a lot of games and often contain a more are item to improve the sales. That's a marketing decision. If you are not content with this fact, you can leave constructive criticism in the weekly shop thread, not here.

• Quote from Exiled: “Quote from Senpai: “Please don't post screenshots of support or screenshots accusing accounts of botting. Please keep doing what you're doing and report them to support instead. ” @Senpai Are you a real living human or an android bot? Maybe because of this, u act like at the bot users side? Remember u must be at the side of real legal players. ” I'm a real living human.

• Bugs still there

Closed per request. If support has answered you then your information will have been passed forward. You can keep reporting bugs to support.

• Be a bit more patient you will get a response as long as it's not locked.

• Ancient Transformation Chest

Please don't use this thread to complain. The user who created the thread wanted to know how many RNG boxes he will need. You are a lot more helpful in giving your personal findings instead of complaining about the existence of RNG-boxes in Gameforge's Aion shop. Quote from Alucinor: “While it does say ''random'' its not exactly random now is it? 25% 25% 25% 25% chance between those 4 items would be ''random'' but you know aswell as i and everyone else that this is not the case. Its pseudo-rando…

• @failboat @Parra Please remain civil with other board users and stay on-topic.

• Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Spatalos/Deyla has been inbalanced since day 1 of aion, been inbalanced when GF took over and now in 2018 its still imbalanced. These noumerous attempts have kinda failed.We got a new patch, did GF put anything up to push 'a big impulse' of players to a specific fraction? No. Chance missed. Deyla will not get balanced ever. ” When there was a faction lock, new players were upset they couldn't join Elyos to play with their friends. If players prefer to play Elyos, despite al…

• Quote from Keymaker: “So the 'ancient transformation' chest is RNG so u might not even get ancient? Isn't that false advertisement? Also more gambling... ” It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents". Quote from Keymaker: “So what if its against your religion to gamble? ” I'm not sure if buying these types of RNG-boxes would be designated as gambling (In a religious view!) since you don't get money or …

• Starter Pack

Senpai - - Event & Shop Discussions

Well, this isn't RU. For a starter pack, the one Gameforge has implemented is good for the price.

• That's untrue. Both ncsoft and Gameforge has done numerous attempts for balancing such as giving boosts to asmodians, lock Elyos creation, giving items/gear to levelling asmodians. There is also a topic where players can give suggestions for balancing. Unlike what some people believe, those don't get send to the paper shredder, but get forwarded.

• Divine Fortress Hellion

Senpai - - Hellion

Moved to Helion subforum. Congratulations!

• As players, you can keep on reporting bots.