Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can we have the whispering ladies skins???

• Hello I’m Sparx

Evita - - Introductions

share!

• crafting

Evita - - Help & Questions

there is no normal craft anymore you can just magical craft wherever you are

• Honour points issue

Evita - - General Discussion

just wait for 6.5 then the system is changed again Quote from Kelekelio: “1. A season system that compensates for the number of Honor Points (GP) earned over a period of time has been added. - Honour Points already acquired are not subjected, and only Honour Points acquired during a season matter. - The Elyos/Asmodian ranking for your server can be checked under [Menu - Community - Ranking list - Honour Points] - At the end of a season, you will be rewarded based on your rank and some reward ite…

• do you even know what you are implying? that every frigging person that gets stolen/robbed whatever is the fault of the respective government or their employers cause they dont pay them enough? because this is EXACTLY the same just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it.....

• Jupp back then my sis though, with her husband and me Think I deleted fire last year from fl

• Not currently might look into it just for fun, I levelled all mine before

• Dunno saw him last time on Deyla as asmo chanter (5.8) No idea where he is now Shankz you traitor Evita - currently still unsure what to main of my beasties (probably SM, Hexe, at least till 6.5) not much time these days thanks to an intense work day

• while I understand that GF has to follow NCs command, I cannot imagine that they need to take every thing directly NC was previously P2P so ofc they now need something to earn money (which clearly are the transformations) But GF was F2P since 2012, why did they have to take additionally to the GP the forms? just let the GP restrictions finally go and make the form contracts tradeable/brokerable - then they can be used like the GP if KR doesn't allow them to leave them out

• Honour points issue

you are aware that the underdog factions cannot reach this amount of HP? And soon won't have anyone left in the ranks to xform?

• Skins in 6.2+

Evita - - PvE

you should be able to do that with an alt only i fear I am kinda sad... my cleric cant use cloth anymore, so the whispering lady skin I had applied on the Beritra Invasion is not even wearable for fun.... I hope it comes at some point somewhere (they should just add it in Luna...)

• Competitive server

Evita - - Deyla

its the same on both sides on all servers good old 1.5 times knocking when you couldn't even leave certain villages

• 6.2 First Info

sorry but you have to ask NCsoft for that - none of us could even remotely explain why this would be good - except to have people just play that one char with 6.x NCsoft removed the possibility to trade kinah, be it between people, account warehouse, legion warehouse direct trade is almost gone, if you can trade stuff its mainly old things or you can add them on the broker (which has horrendous fees though, dunno why NC went back to the old values, that you have to pay upfront and the percentage…

• but you get it per day you just have to slay something

• Competitive server

Evita - - Deyla

deyla asmo dominated? in what parallel world are you living?

• well you could try to search for guides but be aware that the patch is quite new here (not in KR though) so it might take a while till new info appears eventually if you have some specific questions ask - I found the SM community quite helpful (maining SM/Sin alternating for like 8 years)

• have to agree with previous comments no matter what price GF will put, people will try to get the previous cash for it, until they realize that there simply is not that amount available anymore (in average)

• hello there eventually this helps you further? aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Spiritmaster also in this forum section should be some information

• Music <3

Evita - - Daeva's Playground

youtube.com/watch?v=OA_CndlBu0g

• i dunno i have a couple of 100 ingot bundles in my account wh - i assume its from the 1.7b i had there?