Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 460.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coronation Random Box - 100 mil kinah. Whales Start rolling for a 0.000001 % to get irt

• platinerk E.T.A?

testtestlab - - General Discussion

@Gameforge Any estimates on when we getting this?

• Is this normal with sorcs

testtestlab - - PvP

Had the same yesterday on arena. Not complaining about the dmg at all but I was all the time slept, scarecrow, nuked, sheep etc. I managed to stun on his changes sleeping me but his sleep lasts way longer than my stun so nothing. Is there no way to resists these things on this patch?

• Shugocopia Box

Yes please. Automatic send reward to a char chosen. I sent it to the wrong char by mistake with other stuff. Opened the mail and can't transfer back as I opened it. So. Got. To wait a month to use. It on my main (support said that)

• Quote from Akyraan: “if i had to go by my feeling i d say the procc rate for the ancient items went down. in the past i had more than enough ancient proccs and was struggling to get enough legendary stones. now when i farm i (from my experience the last few days) dont get as many ancient proccs so that i almost have enough mats for the legendary tries aswell. there i d say the procc rate stayed about the same (got 2 legendary proccs from 6 tries and 1 procc from 4 tries) then on ultimate i got 1…

• Hi, So, since Wednesday I've been trying to do my chain PVP pants (crafting, chanter). So, on the last month I've done quite a few parts and found the 'proc' to be reasonable. But since last maintenance I've found it to be extremely bad. I can't even get to ultimate level. I saved a lot of materials, spent about 150kk (Yes, still got money from last patch) and this is what I got. 1st run. Out of 60 I got 11 Noble ancient. 2nd run. 11 noble ancient. Out of 11 I got 0 noble legendary. Couple of fr…

• Don't jump from the middle. Go to the right side and jump to the right side of the stream. Then you will not have that bug any more

• The trick is not to hand over all the blue quests in inggison as you will get the lvl cap limit and waste exp. Once u finish the campaign quests the you can lvl up and use the blue ones. You'll then not have issues

• One thing I've noticed with this rng box is not Ncsoft RNG as the items are sent to you already opened (not a box). So..in theory gameforge are not touching in game RNG (contract rng, enchant rng, etc) but they are doing their own RNG here as they send you one of those items based on some RNG calculator they've built...

• Bugs still there

There was no problem in gok before as its not a box. I'm. Not home to try the box stuff. If somebody does a quick mirash we can find out

• I guess it's a 2x transformation contract per account as some sort of compensation for the maintenances.

• Quote from Lemonzz: “You didnt get it right? There were no resets for everyone. ” RNG resets to keep with the Gameforge Motto ?

• Even though I laughed quite a bit on your comment @Arkadys I think you might get a slap in the wrist (palm on your case). Back to topic. If we want more testing then we will have more delays. Would you rather a proper test and wait for another 2 weeks or what we had with 3 maintenance and 3 resets on instances ?

• Bugs After Maint

My guess is that the 'patches' from 'ncsoft' are having issues with the 'westernization* required by gameforge'. *I rather not say what I think about our westernisation aspect of the game.

• If holiday in Germany tomorrow then that makes sense...

• Hero trial

Quote from Griver83: “Like always... yes, maybe. But maybe this time they will hear us ” That's the definition of madness. Expecting the same company to give you different results... I know. I'll get censored.

• All I get are rez stones. Quite fitting for what happens to me all the time ad its Imposible to up my gear with my RNG...

• Quote from Adartaer: “Quote from Fregion: “1. Collect kinah from your legion members. As far as I can see, you alone have almost enough to pay the price. ” lol how Kinah trade is blocked...anyway that prices are to high... ” Like in real life. You have to pay the taxman. Members have to buy some crap you sell and pay taxes...

• Minionite

testtestlab - - Help & Questions

And the amount of mi ionitr required to upgrade your class A minion is just out of this world.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

testtestlab - - PvP

Quote from Kuroiz: “Sorry guys but I just got the best rng ever in my aion life. Got to +15 ancient with 5 legendary stones, 0 fails ! idk how but it happened !unknown.png ” Good. Now try with the other parts and let us know if you get lucky...