Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 448.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from anemsalok: “ - Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere. ”

• why we getting scammed?

Senpai - - General Discussion

You can compare aion EU with NA or Ru all you want. They are not being published by the same company, hence why there will be differences to the game, events and shop. Some people here want a cheaper cash shop, some want no cash shop, some want a more different cash shop. There is no way to ever please everyone. A cheaper cash shop results in a bigger gap between F2P and paying players whereas no cash shop will result in no more Aion. If you want a different cash shop (less RNG-boxes) you can gi…

• No Maintenance again?

What is the point from this thread besides the usual Gameforge bashing? Yes, there won't be a maintenance, as was clearly announced. If things were ready to be released they would be released since a happy playerbase equals a happy publisher and/or developer. If you want to discuss the shop, you can do that here: Shop Discussion. If you want to discuss the events (or lack of events), you can do that here: General Event Discussion. If you want to report bugs, it's best to make a ticket with Game …

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “3 weeks to fix a simple bug for a low level instance entry? seriously i think you don't realize how important this is, specially in addition to all other things we are missing IG ” Did you not read what Galeas just said? GF has to wait for bugfixes from ncsoft. Players & QA report bugs in support & on the forum, they get forwarded by Gameforge and then wait for a fix. What you find a "simple bug" might in reality not be so easy to fix you know.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “we just love to spam, english speakers rather spam topics with a reason, we follow rules ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…804cdb7dbdfe0ccfdb8112946

• 15% selling price

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

My ability to speak German doesn't pass the line of der die das die.

• Aion crashing at start

Senpai - - Help & Questions

Have you contacted support?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Senpai - - Introductions

I remember when this thread used to be spammy. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation.. nevermind

• I liked this suggestion: Quote from Konoyaro: “Make elyos faction joinable only if a friend send you a referral link. ” more than this one: Quote from Konoyaro: “They should make elyos look like fking ugly on the creation page, so more ppl choose asmo ” I've forwarded the suggestion. You could have posted it here though: Ideas for a better faction balance

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Hakurin: “Can you please forward that the shop is incredibly repulsive with all the RNG/gambling lootboxes? It's seriously turning me and others away from wanting to ever spend a penny on this company again. ” bump ” Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Nuke: “Stop putting disgusting rng boxes in the shop ” Bump for this. ” You needn't bump posts. Just because you don't see a change or don't get a response doesn't mean your comment went by without being noticed. The best…

• Quote from Accuracy: “Well if Gameforge was actually honest with their rates, nobody would buy those bs boxes. ” There are no provided rates which means there has been no dishonesty. RNG-boxes are available in a lot of games and often contain a more are item to improve the sales. That's a marketing decision. If you are not content with this fact, you can leave constructive criticism in the weekly shop thread, not here.

• Quote from Exiled: “Quote from Senpai: “Please don't post screenshots of support or screenshots accusing accounts of botting. Please keep doing what you're doing and report them to support instead. ” @Senpai Are you a real living human or an android bot? Maybe because of this, u act like at the bot users side? Remember u must be at the side of real legal players. ” I'm a real living human.

• Bugs still there

Closed per request. If support has answered you then your information will have been passed forward. You can keep reporting bugs to support.

• Be a bit more patient you will get a response as long as it's not locked.

• Ancient Transformation Chest

Please don't use this thread to complain. The user who created the thread wanted to know how many RNG boxes he will need. You are a lot more helpful in giving your personal findings instead of complaining about the existence of RNG-boxes in Gameforge's Aion shop. Quote from Alucinor: “While it does say ''random'' its not exactly random now is it? 25% 25% 25% 25% chance between those 4 items would be ''random'' but you know aswell as i and everyone else that this is not the case. Its pseudo-rando…

• @failboat @Parra Please remain civil with other board users and stay on-topic.

• Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Spatalos/Deyla has been inbalanced since day 1 of aion, been inbalanced when GF took over and now in 2018 its still imbalanced. These noumerous attempts have kinda failed.We got a new patch, did GF put anything up to push 'a big impulse' of players to a specific fraction? No. Chance missed. Deyla will not get balanced ever. ” When there was a faction lock, new players were upset they couldn't join Elyos to play with their friends. If players prefer to play Elyos, despite al…

• Quote from Keymaker: “So the 'ancient transformation' chest is RNG so u might not even get ancient? Isn't that false advertisement? Also more gambling... ” It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents". Quote from Keymaker: “So what if its against your religion to gamble? ” I'm not sure if buying these types of RNG-boxes would be designated as gambling (In a religious view!) since you don't get money or …