Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using macros and ahk without automatic gameplay is allowed. Abyss forts bugs are not intentional bugs caused by the players and as such pass the tos, and are therefore not breeching the game rules. I'm not trading abyss points, but I guess it takes one to know…

• Quote from Rym: “The boss has a 7 minute enrage timer and any way, shape or form of resetting the timer is considered an exploitation of the game and is against the tos. ” It sure is, and about as easy to get caught as some cheating douches using AHK or any macro program, as in never happens unless you stupid enough to record the runs and post them tryna look good. (Which hilariously enough, some do and have done )

• Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to …

• NA economy changes

Alucinor - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “I can say a lot of things; 1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks). Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we d…

• Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Senpai: “You can compare aion EU with NA or Ru all you want. They are not being published by the same company, hence why there will be differences to the game, events and shop. Some people here want a cheaper cash shop, some want no cash shop, some want a more different cash shop. There is no way to ever please everyone. A cheaper cash shop results in a bigger gap between F2P and paying players whereas no cash shop will result in no more Aion. If you want …

• No Maintenance again?

Quote from Lemonzz: “nearly 2 months passed without platinerk, hero trials and decent events (ok...the buff from halloween event was nice) and we get 2 transformation contracts each week as compensation which, who wouldve thought, contain 2 white transformations. YEAH And then - after 3 months - GF implements hero trials, platinerk and a decent event (how it should be) and everybody will shout: "long live gameforge" That are nasty psychological tricks. ” Mate, when has there last been actually a…

• platinerk E.T.A?

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Psycho: “Feel like Platinerek will be a mess. Just like HQ ” If there will be no ultimate stones, it will be mess ” There won't be for sure, and very likely way too low quantity of legendary stones too, likely same or just teeny more than we got APEs = completely worthless as its not 100%. Care more about getting even 1x ancient transform than that tho, since there is atleast ways of getting enchantment stones, but not really any feasible way of getting ancient o…

• Understanding RNG in Aion

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “what we need is more accessible in-game ways for legendary stones not a 249 coin box no as in-game reward or loot ” They will get right on it after they have milked the shop RNG boxes and few P2W mega events for all they are worth, then they'll get to the ''damage control'' part and give out some stuff easier when tons of people already quit. Somehow i have the feeling their ''platinerk'' and hero trials will be absolute garbage with 0x Ancient transforms and waaaay,…

• Is this normal with sorcs

Alucinor - - PvP

Quote from Kuroiz: “unknown.png I have 1800 pvp defence and 50k hp and yet sorc manages to 100-0 me while i cant even use a single skill, is 1800 defence too low ? he starts off fight with sleep and uses cc on me and takes half of my hp by just cyclone strike and fiery roller, next thing i know im cursed into scarecrow and then 50% to 0 hp by 26k crit ! ” It's a crit with the highest PVP nuke sorc has... Also, 1800 is definitely low and means nothing if they have ulti weapon and some gear (14k+ …

• Quote from terent: “100 people out of the elyos side, transferred to asmo side (or the opposite) would make a big difference, even if the balance still wasn't ideal, it wouldn't be like now, one faction twice the number of the other.. If deyla asmo have ~350 ppl on siege and elyos have 600+, that would balance it out, to the point where slightly lower populated faction would be able to outsmart/outbuff the bigger one. But it's not gonna happen cause its too much work for the publisher.. one can …

• Quote from gabriz666: “Well, how many approximate then? Asking people who actually purchased some or many of them. ” So many that if there was ancient transform as 499 aion coins, you would still save alot of money by getting that instead. Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Keymaker: “So the 'ancient transformation' chest is RNG so u might not even get ancient? Isn't that false advertisement? Also more gambling... ” It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the anc…

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “they could give you 100 free contracts/week it will not change the fact that we don't need white transformations but at least gold ones ” Yeah, they don't seem to realize that yellow transforms pretty much just give us same speeds as we had in previous patch so to them its ''super premium item'' even tho every other region just tosses ancient transformation contracts even in their shittiest events.

• Quote from Inaentheeth: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from Hakurin: “ZBTJ9l4.png Are you actually serious? I see we've come a far way from "the shop will only contain cosmetic items, exp boosts and gp dw". You even openly advertise it as "get an advantage in pvp". Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're ashamed, though by putting this item here in the first place I guess it's safe to assume you have no such thing as shame. ” somebody got even 1 transformation scroll from this? i did not, i did buy allo…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Alucinor - - PvP

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “NA seems to have just like our enchant rates at this point our only saviour is 6.5 patch sadly this seems to me not in Gameforge hands so let's just wait ” You know 6.5 gives 3-5% more succeed change, you really think thats anything major? Btw, on 6.5 ultimate +10-15 with ulti stones = exactly same as now, aka bad, legendary boosted 3% after +10. People reaaaaaaaaaaally overhype 6.5 chances a lot. Also, when Gameforge says we have 6.x same enchantment rates as KOR, m…

• Quote from ReturningPlayer: “we have things in here that are better than other regions I just hope the kinah problem will be finally fixed and we can enjoy the game even more ” No, no we don't in the most key things of the patch. Transformations, Enchantment stone supply and kinah. Who the s*** cares if we can get consumables easier when everything that is actually important and game changing the most we have the short end. People hate having to use white / green transformations that give us muc…

• Quote from Auktionshaus: “@Galeas "More will come in the near future starting with the next event." How much Contracts we get threw this Events with running all whole instances. hmmmmm? whites, or maybe with maximum luck green one? Pls. stay quiet next time. To say nothing is better than to say this. Create Hope and Destroy everything. ... thats my feedback. ” Around 0 unless you have the RNG from that only bundle that can give few... So, likely not even whites or green.

• Quote from LiMpIcH: “I was under the impression you got to choose your own reward after reaching level 8. seems to be rng atm ” That was never how it was. Always purely rng... On the events, you call 0-3 contracts (that are hugely RNG) bringing transformation contracts ingame? And ancient one only in promo event? Yea, expected it is 100% disappointment yet again this event. Hope they get us some ancient transforms atleast in the platinerk since... You know, ancient transform would only give us b…

• Legion quest

Quote from Sita: “The changes to mounts are not affecting the old legion horse, they have been done by NCsoft KR ” Can you forward that they should reduce the price of the 7 day legion horse by a LOOOOOOOT, 400+ coins for 7day use is uh.... Its quite something. Even the permanent one used to be a lot less... I'd say 30-40 coins and maybe someone might buy it 1 time if they need a mount on new char (and or are new players), same goes for the shugo gold one, over a month worth of shugo coins for 3…

• Quote from Rym: “Your RAM usage has reached it's limits. On windows 7 you can see aion using up all of your RAM if it's running long enough, up to 10GB RAM usage after 10 hours of playing. Fix: restart client. On windows 10 it is not visible unless you specifically look at the performance tab. ” I very much doubt that, have the same issue sometimes, right after logging in too, with 32GB of Ram and program only showing 20-25% of it in use as max ive seen.

• Quote from shynon: “Hello, so I just went through the changes that we will be getting in the next maintenance, and I came across a lot of people who were frustrated with those changes, so I would like to address it. First of all, I am grateful for the Kinah Drop event changes. Gameforge listened to our feedback and they included Narakalli (as most people wanted), and they even decided to include GoK. That's actually really good for all of us, it will actually make a difference and give us a bit …