Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Noctis - - General Discussion

true, big chances new pvp gear with this patch also

• New class in Aion?

surely not, it looks leather and makes sense to be leather or mby it will be magic plate XD missing that one would have made sense to release this class with 6.0, not so late ... whos gonna reroll and start gear from 0, when its so hard to gear up?

• New class in Aion?

exciting seeing as atm gunners are the only class using magic leather, that shud be their equipment. also looks like it will be a ranged class; shooting aether energy rings ?

• What is the minimum stats for Prometum

Noctis - - Assassin

@Appelsap its more likely ure getting carried dont think 10 is enough if u wanna pull ur weight

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from Griver83: “Just for information:Remember Event fun in the new region with shugolings and max reward as Legendary PvP/PvE Enchantment Stone for 1350 jewels? The same event for Ru region and some rewards: Ancient (!) transformation scroll - 500 jewels. Ultimate pvp stone - 150 jewels, pve - 75. Legendary pvp stone - 30 jewels, pve - 15. Ancients pvp stone - 8 jewels pve - 4. Don't know why pve stones are cheaper, but there is actual rewards and no trash rewards. 4gameforum.com/threads/7…

• Sealing & Seal Removal scroll

Noctis - - Help & Questions

u can in cash shop 199ac xD

• Sealing & Seal Removal scroll

Noctis - - Help & Questions

havent tried myself but afaik they lock the item so it can't be trashed, NPCed, extracted by accident, cant even change substats I think. as for removing soul binding, no idea; i got few leftover unbind stones from 5.8 however dont have any crafted items to try :c would be awesome if u could use the item and sell it when u get the camp part; at least 1 user-friendly thing in this patch lol

• Quote from Doombolt: “@OP Keep in mind that attack speed caps at 50% Try to reach that ASAP. The faster you attack, the more dps right?! And if skills go in cooldown too fast, then you adjust your rotation with weaves in between skills (those with shorter animation). 12% atk speed on weapon + 3% from title. If you can get a legendary xform with 35% atk speed, you're gucci. ” Is atk speed that important? Didn't know. Ill get right on getting that legendary form.

• Understanding RNG in Aion

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Nuke: “I suggest going +13 on ancient items using yellow stones. You will end up saving purple ones which you rarely get, while using more yellows that you can farm somehow. ” also +10 > +11 on purple.5% is low but rly, legend stones fail like nothing also. I wouldnt advise it on the ulti items tho cuz every try costs 260k xD ” If I have to watch this on every part I prerfer to use legendary stone to +11 youtu.be/F-hEbSgVFvQ?t=226 ” wish I…

• Is it worth playing in EU?

well, if ure complaining about GP limitations, stay away; rest of the game is even worse when it comes to being f2p user-friendly. it will get better with new incoming features such as hero trials but its taking really long to implement them ;___; tl;dr unless u re rdy to pay, dont expect a good time

• Is templar Useless in 6.0 ?

Noctis - - Templar

I would say max gear temp is the strongest 1v1 class, thats what I picked up from KR 6.5 streams. as for pve, u need 12k accuracy min for makarna/prometun :l and temp will never be a top pve dps class anyway

• Understanding RNG in Aion

Quote from Nuke: “I suggest going +13 on ancient items using yellow stones. You will end up saving purple ones which you rarely get, while using more yellows that you can farm somehow. ” also +10 > +11 on purple. 5% is low but rly, legend stones fail like nothing also. I wouldnt advise it on the ulti items tho cuz every try costs 260k xD

• Yeah right. Prove it!! cuz thats exactly what an android would say. (Hidden Content)

• Platinerk rough ETA?

Quote from Click: “It will come once they’ve sold enough enchantment stones and transformation contracts in the aion shop ” probably the only plausible explanation. cant add hero trials in 2 months; i see no other reason/explanation. tommorows maintenance also empty. just great. o.o

• Well, this happens when ur country is starving - ppl blame the government whether its their fault or not. Adding skill books as rewards in ur alrdy rng events wouldnt have hurt. Ppl would complain less.

• Shugocopia Box

If you cant make it reset at 9 am, make the cooldown 18 or 20 hours. That way we dont have to wait exactly 24h, which always results in us opening late and losing days.

• Shugocopia Box

yes pls, 24h cd isnt practical at all

• ^ this is how u get some money out of someone and make them quit very good bussines plan gf

• why we getting scammed?

youtube.com/watch?v=ih_nwD1bq4A @failboat not a chance, you pick the reward from the bundle best part about this is that in the last pumkin event we had sometime in 5.X, we could also pick the rewards out of the 25/35 bundle. now even that is nerfed and made random

• i assume u got ancient form alrdy? i do get ur pov, i dont like stuff being handed out too much, but EU is on the opposite end, u dont get anything. id rather gather 60 pumpkins and get 1 ancient form than open 6x 10-bags and get 1 random form contract that will gib white one... another issue with forms is, 8/10 I dont want for my class. so it will take 2 years to get a gold form I need at this rate, nice.