Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • New class in Aion?

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    The One to rule them all.

  • New class in Aion?

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    Quote from Noctis: “exciting seeing as atm gunners are the only class using magic leather, that shud be their equipment. also looks like it will be a ranged class; shooting aether energy rings ? ” The new class I want to play came early this time around :v

  • Daeva Skills low rate problem

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    Soft reverb is worse for solo pvp, it has a cast time and it does not improve your atk speed and cast speed. Soft resonance is instantly cast, heals more than soft reverb, can be used while moving, and increases your atk speed and cast speed by 20% for 3 seconds with an effective of nearly 50% uptime. Soft resonance is also better for pve, providing an efficient and effective DPS increase.

  • We all know it's just bs and they modify a lot of things behind the scene.

  • AION 2

    Rym - - Daeva's Playground

    Post

    Korean company - Check Mobile Game designed for asian / chinese market - Check Attractive design with the purpose of creating addiction - Check Promise of no p2w - Missing A market that is completely ready, prepared and willing to p2w - Check It's everyone's guess at this point if NC will make Cash Grab 2 p2w or not. kappa. Also if they wanted to make Aion 2 there was no need to start from scratch, everything currently existing can be upgraded engine included. Where there is a will, there is a w…

  • The death of an MMO through it's ingame functions not only can be prevented by a publisher, but completely and fully reversed.

  • Daeva Skills low rate problem

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    Resonance is better in every way except for group healing as a support bard.

  • Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using macros and ahk without automatic gameplay is allowed. Abyss forts bugs are not intentional bugs caused by the players and as such pass the tos, and are therefore not breeching the game rules. I'm not trading abyss points, but I gues…

  • Quote from Nuke: “The nerf is insignificant, something like 2% less att speed but +2% mov. speed. About the duration it could be an anticipation of a future patch where transforms last less depending on the grad ” vjb2gLy.png

  • No Maintenance again?

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Lemonzz: “nearly 2 months passed without platinerk, hero trials and decent events (ok...the buff from halloween event was nice) and we get 2 transformation contracts each week as compensation which, who wouldve thought, contain 2 white transformations. YEAH And then - after 3 months - GF implements hero trials, platinerk and a decent event (how it should be) and everybody will shout: "long live gameforge" That are nasty psychological tricks. ” Mate, when has ther…

  • why we getting scammed?

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    Quote from ReturningPlayer: “I don't see the difference between them and here except here you get legendary stones and in ru ultimate not to mention I can guarantee you first source for ultimate pvp stones for us will be shop relevant and not ingame source ” The first source for ultimate pvp stones is actually winning rank 1 in discipline arena. Of course this is both irrelevant and a mistake of GameForge's part. The first part "irrelevant" being that in order to win rank 1 in discipline during …

  • why we getting scammed?

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    You can guess pretty accurately the items you will get from the shop as well. Let's take two examples: Legendary Enchantment Stone: Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone - 20% chance (1 80%, 2 15%, 3 5%) Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone - 30% chance Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone - 25% chance Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone - 25% chance Enchantment Stone Wonder Box (discount, nerf proportional to discount value): Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone - 5% Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone: 5% Ancient PvP Enchantm…

  • Contracts

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    I'd say he used his luck for the entire 6.x expansion with all it's enchants included.

  • 6.5 will be released somewhere around February.

  • Chanter desired stats?

    Rym - - Chanter

    Post

    The next couple of months you mean. The only decent gear he'll have will be his pve gear.

  • It's cool and all that you took so much time writing this, but all the skills are already here - > aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Daevanion_Skills I think out of all the bard skills soft resonance has 0.5% drop chance.

  • Good. If you needed to PvP in order to get your PvP gear in this patch, free players would remain without gear forever and ever.

  • How to do damage with glad on pve

    Rym - - Help & Questions

    Post

    You don't reach cap until you're exactly at 50% or 60% atk speed. It might appear to you that you reach the cap, but the atk speed cap on sin is D / S - 775; D / D - 750; (50%); D / S - 620; D / D - 600 (60%). also shown as 0.8 at 50%; 0.6 at 60%.

  • Understanding RNG in Aion

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    By the end of the expansion sure. Until then you will use them now for enchantment stones and in 6.5 for crafting daevanion skills. (the crystals)

  • Contracts

    Rym - - General Discussion

    Post

    This is the promised contract event. Of course, more events providing more opportunities to acquire contracts will come.