Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 716.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Ashandarey: “I will not log in ever again. ” Wow i can't believe my eyes. A month ago you were defending gameforge after your 1 year break, and now you went completely off track xD How about that old 20% discount thing i was complaining about... Aren't you doing the same now with that free pot? Cya in a year or so when you return for your anniversary defending PS. I wish i could say the same thing in your quote. ” Its not comparable and you know it. We were argu…

• actually nvm

• Quote from Sita: “I said whatever Gameforge requests is run by by NCsoft if NCsoft doesnt want / does want something, they will overrule ” But the decisions about the Cash Shop are made by Gameforge, items and the prices. "Making" rng boxes contain is by Gameforge. Which event we have is a decision made by Gameforge. The reason to have a "promo" event right now, is because Gameforge decided that. And btw that event is a pure gambling and this is a PEGI 12 game, if I remember correctly. Gameforge…

• Quote from Akyraan: “also i wonder, is he on vacation or did he quit? ” It doesnt matter. We dont need CM, no one cares about what players think and it was like this for years. We are just wasting our time in this forum, discussing and giving feedback. This game is a even more p2w now and when the hype is over in a few weeks, server population will be even worse than what it was during the 5.8 patch. All changes/nerfs Gameforge is doing is to boost their money income and making the game more and…

• OK, so problem re transformations and the fear that people will run around in Kaisinel - Solved. Thanks GF P.S. Doesnt matter its a candy, it will cost few thousand $$ less to the wales to stack a good amount for months to come board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…788be5d24e983283368accc69

• 6.2 TRANSFORMATION CONTRACT DROP

Ashandarey - - Suggestions

Quote from Executed: “Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Galeas: “We will try to have several sources to provide more contracts (event being of course a big source potentially). ” Wonder ...why you just dont remove the contracts from the cash shop and put them in game as a drop from mobs/instances ? How hard is that mate ? Why one of the most essential items for this patch has to be from events and the cash shop ? Interesting if you will answer this, probably not ” no idea if you are stupid or s…

• Quote from Galeas: “We will try to have several sources to provide more contracts (event being of course a big source potentially). ” Wonder ...why you just dont remove the contracts from the cash shop and put them in game as a drop from mobs/instances ? How hard is that mate ? Why one of the most essential items for this patch has to be from events and the cash shop ? Interesting if you will answer this, probably not

• Quote from Galeas: “It will be in the shop for you ” Thats somehow funny Joke aside, I didnt receive email with a code or whatever. Is it possible to give these contracts as a survey in game for example ?

• Quote from Eggsdee: “Dw about that i saw already a full p2w party using legendary transformations few hours after server go live they were Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger impossible to fight against people like that at all. ” Legendary transformations from potions or from contracts ? If it was from contracts probably they were using transparent scrolls

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Ashandarey - - General Discussion

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from [NICK]misela: “Description on transform potions says it disappear after event, so idk if they gonna really disappear or not. bhGaCtb.jpg ” Yes if you go check the event in aion powebook even the transformation potion. Said will get removed when event over.Cause the event is exactly brought like it was in Korea. ” Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Enaris: “Quote from Galeas: “Rewards 6badbe4d82c94b3ff9e885c65d060a43e1917744.png Hint: Please note that the event items…

• 6.2 First Info

Ashandarey - - General Discussion

Quote from ShinGami: “I think they're following a theme here, Ereshkigal is actually Nergal's wife in the Mesopotamian mythology. Both are gods of death. 4lByI7i.png ” So Ereshkigal was the goddess of Kur. Maybe "Kur" for the international server would be better, as it will be land of the dead very soon ...

• @Galeas How hard was to give us contracts instead of transformation potions ? We all did the math and you are aware that even if we are able to farm 100 contracts from that event, it will be nothing. You cant attract new/returning players with greed mate.

• Quote from Hashtag: “There are no new players in aion the small peak number is irelevant. So only returners/rerollers. ” Quote from Galeas: “Don't be worried we are doing a lot to get new players and get a lot of players back that is for sure ”

• Quote from Desperation: “what about this survey? survey.gameforge.com/index.php/837622?lang=en how many ppl voted for and against? ” Since when GF gives a nyerk about our opinion ? If they can milk more money, nothing else matters

• Quote from Galeas: “We are considering your feedback form the last few days and we would like to clarify our position on this. We won’t open new servers if it is not necessary. We will monitor closely the situation with the PTS and at launch and we will only open new servers if it is needed. ” He already said last week that they will not open new servers for now. They expected thousands of people to return, which is absurd with this state of the game. They also expected to open two PTS servers o…

• Love the new shugo vending machine. Solves so many issues and reflects our feedback. Once a month we will get one ancient and one legendary enchantment stones and a box with manastones, of course has to be pve or pvp, we cant have both, its too much ...BUT if we save our gold for 4 months, we can have a mount. Thats game breaking and so generous ...Thank you, I have a reason to log in every day now. Keep the good job

• A feedback that probably GF will just read and ignore, but hey.. 1. At the moment, the only way for a chance of getting high level transformations is with paying thousands of euro in the cash shop 2. The end game recovery pots/serums are only in the cash shop, no matter the price, still you need to spend money for them 3. Best enchantment stones (ultimate) probably will be only available in the cash shop 4. Single stat re-roll on a gear is cash related, f2p players can spend billions and still a…

• Quote from Galeas: “Yes, it is as Terent said. ” You can correct your mistake the same day, hours later ...not a week later. Thats the problem here. As I said above, this exchange rates were suppose to help us to prepare for the patch and hell we prepared for it. And a week later you changed it. This is not a good management mate, its absurd and its a mockery towards your players. I dont know what GF expects after this honestly. The connection between players and GF is so fragile. You are trying…

• Quote from Alibi: “You do realize that MMORPG companies don't make patch notes so u can abuse the economy right? If they wanted you to do this then they wouldn't have even said what they said in the Daeva's Tavern episode before this last one. You don't deserve a compensation for this. ” Korea, NA and Russia, released the exchange system months before 6.* for people to prepare. This is not an exploit, it was suppose to be a new era for Aion, but the start not looking good at all. Gameforge nyerk…

• Quote from Galeas: “As a counterpart, we will make sure that all Holy Upgrade Serums and All Powerful Enchantment Stones will be eligible for the trade (not only [Jakunerk)] to the NPC, we will run a script to exchange all of those items to a version that is accepted by the NPC during the 6.0 maintenance. ” Quote from Galeas: “What I meant is that there are other HUS and Apes with different IDs which would have not worked for the exchange (with initial settings). It was planned that we would do …