Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote from Kuroiz: “Quote from Xanoa: “or last suggestion maybe they copied again bns and create a class of bns (see the image) images ” wtf, looks very similar ! i guess they bringing bns class to aion ! ” or they bring lineage class to aion and bns. a couple of years before bns they made these last two female only classes in l2, both melee. wuQ2Z43.jpg first one is a melee mage. kind of a big fail in pve because it wears robe (cloth) and it's melee, more fail than our melee sorcs with freezing…

• New class in Aion?

knowing ncsoft it's more likely to be another p2w event or items than actually real new content. but who know, i hope i'm wrong.

• Quote from Rym: “The death of an MMO through it's ingame functions not only can be prevented by a publisher, but completely and fully reversed. ” best example ncwest, closing a bunch of games earlier than ncsoft korea. oh wait ncwest aren't allowed to modify anything either, it's still ncsoft thinking how the game should be in the west.

• AION 2

failboat - - Daeva's Playground

i think they need to start from scratch in case of aion. it's their only developed game based on cryengine. everything else is based on unreal engine. i forgot to add earlier, their mobile games are also based on unreal engine. if you see some recruitment page asking for this, it doesn't necessarily mean that nc is recruiting for a pc game.

• AION 2

a probable reason is because their team are very dry. when you notice that in the latest big updates of those game you find bigger similarities and feature implemented among them, then you know they lack devs and they share them between projects. recruiting for those games doesn't necessarily mean for new games. for example ncsoft kr released a bunch of lineage 2 games this year, each different. they are working on main lineage 2 and on lineage 2 classic, this year they released lineage 2 bloody…

• Quote from Tallulah: “and outside steam. ” just no. plain wrong. some games are exclusive to the steam platform. some not. some don't even exist there like aion ru/na/tw/cn/kr/jp. you didn't answer about those.

• AION 2

Quote from Xanoa: “GameMeca confirmed on Nov. 9 that NCSoft would be developing 4 PC/Consoles (crossplay) games internally in addition to the 5 mobile games! We know the names of 3 out of 4 projects (Project TL, Project A2, Project LLL and????). 2 of the projects are developed in Korea and the other 2 in the US. Source KR : gamemeca.com/view.php?gid=1505283 ” from what i know nc interactive (aka ncwest) have acquired a studio in san mateo for developing mobile games. they are also hiring right n…

• Quote from Tallulah: “what I mean is Steam is also an indication of how popular a game is ” is an indication of how popular game is inside steam the fact that i don't see a game like poe in top 10, a game which sometimes have like 200k players in the queue, is enough of a proof for me that very few play through steam and those are usually the grasshoppers. it's the same with aion. my server alone shows over 2k in the evening, that 700 for overall aion is negligible. what about aion ru/na/tw/cn/k…

• Quote from Kuroiz: “Quote from Lemonzz: “@Galeas We want 100% more Aion Coins on Black Friday. NA got nice plans for black friday as it seems. aiononline.com/news/new-store-items-novemeber (bottom of the page) ” Nice, Costume Rotation feature looks very good, I wish gf could do it aswell instead of doing rotations in random/secret. We players could see whats coming next in the shop but then there is just too many problems and bugs here in EU right now so I doubt they will do anything other than …

• isn't almost any kinah you obtain from opening things going toward weekly limit? seems like a waste of money.

• only the last one. the problem is that as f2p player you couldn't gather that many pumpkins in basically 13 days and the npc also disappeared at midnight leaving most without finishing the quest. so you either had to buy entry scrolls and abuse alts on different accounts (none for new players) or had to buy the extra candies from shop. either way you had to pay money. here the event lasted forever to get as many 35 pumpinks as you wanted but the reward was random. so you couldn't take advantage …

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using macros and ahk without automatic gameplay is allowed. Abyss forts bugs are not intentional bugs caused by the players and as such pass the tos, and are therefore not breeching the game rules. I'm not trading abyss points, but I gues…

• Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to …

• Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is completely incapable of giving a SINGLE really nice F2P rewarding event. For all i care you could make the shop even more p2w (While i'm a person who only spents there few times a year) Would it really, REALLY be such an income loss to give us 1 or 2 very nice events a year inste…

• NA economy changes

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “like Gameforge do you think we want this 1k-10k kinah box as reward from gold pack like seriously ? not to mention the crappy luna craft bundle ” it's exactly the same bundle. there aren't more types. and for who is saying this is gf what do you expect... if na had it and eu has it, doesn't this mean it came like that from the game devs? i hope we will get it changed as well for whoever needs 5mil but i would still think twice before crafting it. i opened around 30 b…

• Quote from Tallulah: “Steamcharts Aion: MonthAvg. PlayersGain% GainPeak Players * Last 30 Days * 598.8 * -157.4 * -20.82% * 1,457 * October 2018 * 756.3 * +14.6 * +1.97% * 2,102 * September 2018 * 741.6 * +281.5 * +61.18% * 2,984 ” steam players are the kind of players that come and go to different games. i know i sometimes used to install a bunch of games and leave them after a while. i think you already figure out that nergal population alone is higher than this steam average. you can build yo…

• NA economy changes

Quote from Psycho: “forums.aiononline.com/topic/37…-november-14-patch-notes/ lmao get rekt eu. Eu version is a bs. ” 1000 shards for 3.8mil kinah. yeah get rekt eu anything else i'm missing besides luna change? you still earn less kinah in na

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “I would agree with him on some points regarding gameforge good decisions on shop for not making some things easily obtained just after 6.2 launch like other regions not all however specially when other regions events are so much rewarding than ours RU is doing better than eu/na combined for events rewards ” i don't think na did a better job. sure, if you had reset scrolls or just bought extra candies from shop you could get ancient scroll. it's something we don't get…

• why we getting scammed?

and balthazar is always the sour guy who is always posting after my comments... pretending to never read my comments and ignore me