Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Kelberas - - Suggestions

merge servers. Time to crush rerollers, and teach them a lesson, that war never changes. Even if u switch servers.

• Quote from Click: “ Actually I still need necklace and earrings hmm ” shugo game, buddy. Its way game will be played it seems. I had hopes for future. Seems there is none. Pay up shugo tokens every 3 months to get best gear +15, waste more to make it past infinite. Great job there, HQ. EA should be taking notes from you how to properly scam people.

• Narakkalli

Kelberas - - PvE

Quote from Neko: “so Gameforge reads our suggestions now? XD ” they read suggestions from shugo-game lootbox. impossible to do lfg narakali? buy shugo tokens. more shugo tokens = more narakali gear go-go top up aion coins. This is just getting silly.

• lfg narakali is dead. Thanks for fixing a crucial thing to helped beat this very instance. wts shugo coins\ wtb rope and piece of soap. gg wp, make patchnotes for every bug you've fixed then. I'd like to know what else we weren't supposed to use. Or we will have "Narakali ressurection stones" in shop soon?

• Quote from Click: “Don’t need mad damage input in pvp. ” Minions are p2w way to boost you dps. And main source of it is from cash shop. Both as here and in Korea, so what gives? Quote from Click: “100% supps - give, but not too many. ” while everyone is crying for +8-9 manastones being broken with mighty supps. 100% for everything, stop p2w.

• Quote from beppegg: “In this community, you are the only way to interact with GF, and you have an official role in that. It's your concern if you want to do that for free or demand a payment, but that's none of our business. ” Community Managers? eh, probably a made-up word i guess. oh, and don't forget that you can give your feedback on any of game's problem on this forum. Quote from beppegg: “but when I interact with you as GF's moderator, you're by any means GF itself, regardless your economi…

• Quote from t0re: “AT? It cant do anything to MR cler XD ” Amount of "additional" resists+m.acc buffs make it up for me. Squishiness of sorcs vs. survivability of AT. Still, any suggestions?

• no. Another question: I want to reroll from sorc to another class that doesn't need to worry about 4k mr clerics. Any suggestions? Chanter\AT\Templar seems to be a viable options.

• Event suggestion echanant hunting

Kelberas - - Suggestions

@2dee Some people can't be bothered to do a quick runs of GoK on their alts to get supps, get APES, and then just spam hero quests to enchant estimas, that don't require supps.

• Checking Aion again

Kelberas - - Help & Questions

Quote from illidan: “Why will prigga be worthless in 5.8? ” It still will be competetive with next-patch apollon, and somewhat fallusha, but sadly you can't bless Prigga gear, unlike Apollon. Still i'd rather get Prigga than Apollon for both patches.

• Hey Aion! Newbie here!!

Kelberas - - Introductions

@Evita If i can actually explain something to cleric, that is not blinded or doesn't have this "me no talk", and he can actually learn on a move - i'm ok with it. I just don't like the way people "moaning" Healing is hard. Yes it is hard. To live with this abuse. To dps on your allys and not the target. Put hope in your teammates who usually act like headless chickens. Who are completely can't understand situation on their own. Like when someone dies what to do, where to go, where to stand, why …

• If u were a)dead; b)transformed - it doesn't count towards your hero quest.

Quote from Hashtag: “So cleri is the most important class in game and most wanted, without it you cant do end game content. ” This is why 30% of game population are clerics, and most ppl actually have cleric alts. This is why cleric gear is so expensive xD. We're not talking about laggy gameplay, mana management or bad positioning. It's person's fault, not class. Quote from Hashtag: “And if a dps die? Yea noone cares. ” Not in Narakali, where i put example. Quote from Hashtag: “ele lab or dark p…

• More QQ inc. Don't suggest stuff you will regret later. It's like thinking about stabbing yourself in leg, just so you can moan about how much it hurts. Not with this community that counts other's people money.

Quote from t0re: “ You can take my word for it or not. I am bad cleric and i and i find the cleric to be really easy. ” +1 to that. My apollon +0 alt with HP stones, survives Narakali EM with no issues. But pvp is another world. Either you have 11 sets to counter each and every class, or you just dont play pvp.

• bard /cleric chanter

I dont advice you to pick sorc, unless you somehow manage to reduce your ping to 40-60. On 100 its barely playable, because of delays and casting times. For pve you need basic apollon set socketed with 32-ish knowledge +6, that will give you reasonable crit, and in return - dmg. For pvp however you need at least 2 ap sets with knowledge +7-8, and m.acc composites + even some accuracy stones, for m.acc(20 seconds supplication of focus is not enough to last you in runat/dred massacres).

• We all know Gameforge takes Valve times on implementing new things. So unless there is passionate Aion fan, who happens to know coding of quests, we might not see rewarding pve, well... that's another story.

• youtu.be/loi8U0nks5g WTB @Kelekelio korean language skills.

• bard /cleric chanter

Cheap and flashy - bard. Responsible and reliable - cleric. Flashy and fun - chanter. If pvp only - bard imo suits you better.

• Checking Aion again

If you want to play the game, why not. Problem is there's not much ppl to play with. KR had merge recently. NA had merge 2 weeks ago. Until EU gets server merges, there kinda no reason to go all in aion. Wait out for 5.8 or merges. Or just start playing and gathering spinels .