Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Galeas - - General Discussion

Quote from Psycho: “I only Asked You is its possible to forward it to Aion Team Nothing more… But thx anyway for reply! ” Ok my bad I misunderstood^^ Yes I did last week

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Psycho: “It would be nice to have an event with shugos's Daeva skills. @Galeas Can You say something about it ;d? ” @Galeas how many Times I must @ You to reply for my post?Other ppl would like to also know answer for this question which I think is important. ” Such important topics are not answered on a small forum post. Don't expect me to give you personalized official statements for everything. If I'm not answering either I have no answer or an official announce…

• NA economy changes

I can say a lot of things; 1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks). Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we did it als a few week…

• There was an event for AIon birthday that was giving quite a lot of contracts recently.

• Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “With so many bugs and complains from the community, you should actually not miss any weekly maintenance. Edit : So you can't do anything about fixing bugs. You seem to be the same as a dropshipping company, if there is a problem with a provider, you send the help ticket to them and you bring the fix to your side aaaaand of course with a result of a commission. A pure marketing booming trend scam. It creates employment, but destroys the core of it, in our case, the ga…

• Quote from nev: “this is the patch (imo) that has the most bugs even minors yet we dont get a single fix for two weeks what is the team working on are they so busy testing platinyerk system (or whatever its called) or already preparing for 6.5 patch or smth? ” The AION team here at GF is not fixing the bugs (except a few exceptions that we can fix on our side). We usually report them to NC, and then we receive a fix for it. If you check the known issue you'll realize that a lot of bugs were fixe…

• Quote from Doombolt: “In the past where was a shut down every week... don't tell me you had a patch every time, because that would means hundreds. ” Almost every time yes we had one or at least something that required a maintenance. Either a patch (fixing big or minor bugs) or something related to an event (removing items, deactivating/activating), or character transfers after merges. It's far from being the 1st time we don't have a maintenance running.

• Quote from Lahire: “Well, after all the extra maintenance that they have done in the pass, it looks like they are giving time off to the technical team as we approach a second week in a row without maintenance. Can we get an ETA of when all the issues will be addressed, or at least the next issue on the line? ” No patch to add = no maintenance, as simple as that. Why would we shut down the servers for a few hours if we have no fix to provide? Hopefully some of the issues will be addressed with n…

• No Maintenance: 14.11.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

This Wednesday, November 14th, we will not perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will stay online. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Promo] The Shugo Game - still active until 21.11.2018. - [Event] The Halloween Event - will be deactivated on 14.11.2018.

• If it's in 6.5 then we won't have it before that.

• Contracts

Quote from Pericol: “@Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ? ” Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week.

• Contracts

Quote from Nuke: “@Galeas since the topic is in discussion could you consider leaving the 2x free weekly contracts in the shop even after the introduction of hero trials? ” Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for f…

• Contracts

Quote from Inorey: “One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance?? ” Hopefully with Hero Trials it will also be bound to PvP quests Quote from ReturningPlayer: “if you know it's a low source why didn't you at least make it lootable for all party mem…

• Contracts

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Galeas: “several sources: boss drop (already there) ” OMEGALUL 1 contract in 3 weeks over 30 runs such wow ” It is a low source yes, but I didn't say otherwise and there will sources that brings more. The point of having several sources is that it has to be considered all together (not individually).

• Contracts

Yes that's also something I discussed with the team. Modifying something like the NPC might be difficult (we need to request it and it needs to be agreed), not sure we would get this from NC. I think the best way to provide more on our own is through sources that what we can control: events, daily quests etc...

• Contracts

Quote from BoroBeast: “Hey i was just wondering is this an out of season aprils fool joke? Dont tell me the so promised and hyped transformation contract event is this rng hallowen :/? Now now,stop joking with us and release the event . ” It was never presented as "the transformation contract" event. There was never such an event announced (a transformation contracts). It was said that we would provide contracts through several sources and I indicated that this event would be the 1st one where y…

• Quote from Rym: “Not all bots are banned, and not all bot owners are punished. There are illegal bots, which are bots used by companies and farm kinah with the purpose of selling it to the players. Product Director Nick had mentioned that they do tolerate bots which are helpful to the economy of the game and do not conduct illegal actions. ” All bots are banned and punished when caught. All are illegals. What Nic said if I remember well is that to some extent bots provided some items that not ev…

• Ninja changes

It is just a standard message we use for maintenance or no maintenance. There are no boost changes. Please stop spreading false rumors. There was no ninja change of any sort on anything. Topic closed.

• I didn't disappear at all. I confirmed already that nothing was changed. I already explained the situation I have no more comments to make. I explained the facts now if people want to post about impressions/ feelings and rumors I can't answer to this. Now of course I'm forwarding that people think it's too low.

• Quote from [NICK]forti123456: “Fix this pvp bonus for losing faction, second month and in hellion asmo cant reach even the gates. Make the siege more interesting. Is it so hard to fix it ? Aion not mean Elios... ” We reported it and whenever we have a fix that works, it will be added in the next maintenance.