Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NA economy changes

Eggsdee - - General Discussion

I just dont understand one thing how Gameforge have courage to let the game on this state on Europe i would understand if nobody here could play Aion on another regions but the people can see how Aion should be managed and how it is here and Gameforge doesnt do anything serious about its ridiculous.

• NA economy changes

Quote from xSaidou: “NA atm for 100$ is getting guaranteed ancient contract and 123 contracts to roll, while EU for 125-130$ getting 64 contracts. Hmmmmm. ” They want everybody able to run and attack properly in NA unlike here in EU Gameforge thinks that is ok for some people run slower and attack slower they are creating living training dummys in Europe.

• Losing faction should get rewarded on any kind of way for exemple on Deyla asmos continuosly lose the siege meanwhile elys get twice of enchantment stones every siege at least asmos should get either way or more success rate enchanting or every week extra enchantment stones its already bad enough to be rekt on siege because we are outnumbered and watch a faction that have twice of players getting better geared because they get more enchants.

• NA economy changes

Quote from Ehab: “Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all I got : 2 from 4 run mirash 1 from 4 run bos (all group got it) 1 from 4 run FM (all group got it) Not done COE yet this week 8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today) I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2 And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD ” Im waiting for those 2 trolls Gameforge fanbois to…

• New class in Aion?

8b9dece73753854d66d6f6b004eaa209-d9jngu6.jpg Reminds of this throwing rings as weapon.

• New class in Aion?

I really hope its a physical class we have too many magical classes already magical manastones are always more expensive because of that.

• Neviwind Canyon

Eggsdee - - Suggestions

This patch we got our Runatorium entries reduced from 2 to 1 daily and im fine with that but what i would like to suggest is if we could get Neviwind Cannyon daily aswell i think it would be nice so people that likes pvp got one more thing to do everyday thanks.

• Here it goes another bug the pet Cat Queen the kinah values are bugged and incorrect (not sure if anyone else mention already this) This is the item on pet it says 5% more kinah than selling the item to an NPC imgur.com/a/Jtb2ZgQ This is the same item value selling it to NPC imgur.com/a/gY6nUIK About wierd stuff Estate weekly maintenance fee of 4kk seems pretty high and should be changed to 400k since all the housing values were changed besides that one i wonder why but ok.

• Quote from Lionboy: “Quote from Appelsap: “I did narak 50 times already never seen shugo spawn, but in holy tower few times shugo did spawn and in promtun also 0 pls garden is joke 10% is like 0000000000000,1 chance of legendary. ” I toke legendary from GOK ” I never even saw the legendary from GOK and ive been running it daily since the beggining of the patch same as Narakali and Holy Tower i do them since the start of the patch i saw the shugo drop few times and only 1 time it drop the legenda…

• Quote from Exiled: “Please any of authorized people answer this to me and the community: Is GF going to do something special and positive compensation for their players (customers) affected from the ongoing bugs? ” They will give u 3 free ancient transformation potions i guess..

• Bugs After Maint

When we think Aion can't be worst time always prove us wrong.

• NA economy changes

Some players here on this forum sound like Gameforge employees disguised as players.

• Quote from Pericol: “October is done and nothing about hero quests in tomorrow maintenance .. ” It was more important to fix Garden (Bonus) daily run or inventory kinah sales.

• Everything is pretty low in terms of rate the only thing high is the failure on enchanting. At 6.5 patch we will need to enchant those devanion skills i cant imagine to do that with this drop rate i got 3 Devanions skills 2 of them were from Gold Sand shop, either way or the shugos spawn empty or the rare times they actually have chest i lose the roll..

• Contract shop is ridicolous

Quote from Click: “So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... ” Yeah these kind of people are the ones supporting these disgusting features and thats why these bullnyerks never end on Aion.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Tallulah: “saw this comment but not on this forum. quote:"Gameforge did nothing but ruin Aion. I'll just tell you guys that Gameforge said they had this bug where we could make more kinah than normal. Well it wasn't a bug but it was a way for GF to make people buy Items in their shop. In the american version they don't have ''this bug'' and they have the same price from the previous patch each item we sell to a NPC. Now if it was a bug the developer ''korea'' would have fixed it, but …

• I really think that Gameforge is not going on the right direction with this, nerfing kinah from players and give them a low income was bad but this idea of people have to make boring stuff to get kinah is terrible Aion was supposed to be fun not do boring stuff over and over and over till u get exhausted, thats why we want the kinah back some people dont like to do instances they prefer farm mobs on worldmap others dont like to do certain instances all this should have been taken in consideratio…

• Basicly Gameforge is giving everybody that trully wants to play 2 options use your creditcard or leave.

• Im pretty sure soon this thread will be closed under the "bashing" reason to silence all of us and because we dont have constructive feedback but before that happens, i want to let everybody know that we are not much different than Gameforge, we dont have any constructive feedback but Gameforge only have destructive manovers about Aion.

• This is one of the main issues of this patch we have to buy stuff really overpriced on Game shop and the kinah that we gain is not enough for me im going to stop playing its no point in play a game this way if Gameforge do something about it i might comeback if not its a Goodbye and ill never play any game from Gameforge, im playing since beggining of this patch and my progress in terms of pvp gear was 0 i managed to make 2 legendary items with 240 enchantment stones that i got from APES\Serums …