Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 441.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some time ago I had no choice to leave versus a full geared cleric with legendary transfomation, because I got entry in an arena which started instantly. Just because someone left some seconds before it started, thats stupid. Im on your side, the system should be reworked and the class balance should be conidered aswell.

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

iduk - - General Discussion

You can chat as non goldpack user since ages.

Quote from Parra: “and 6,7 patch ” You should stop posting BS over and over again, you clearly show that you have no clue what you are talking about. @Ontopic: I would like to see them in (f2p!) events or for shugo gold maybe?

Quote from Parra: “look to Korea or NA ” To see deserted servers and a lot smaller playerbase? NC destoryed the game past 4.6 after they touched the enchanting system and added stuff like serums and feathers. Since then they went crazy and GF had a base to monetize a lot more content than it was ever possible in the past. Developer and publisher destoyed the game, not only one side.

Quote from [NICK]dracumelspata: “Quote from iduk: “What would be the benefit of nerfing the spawn rate? We do not have the skillbooks in out aion shop. I saw btw. 4 shugos this week, one was the greater. ” But for some reason you always disagree with nerfs.You always have the best possible enchantment rate or you find shugos from nowhere and you are the side of the Gameforge.Probably you agree that the kinah fix was bugged too.Sorry but i dont believe you but i will try to respect your "opinion"…

What would be the benefit of nerfing the spawn rate? We do not have the skillbooks in out aion shop. I saw btw. 4 shugos this week, one was the greater.

• 3 stigma enchantmenstones for gold ingots per month, it is kinda ok. We don't have to do anything for it.

• Enchanting system

youtube.com/watch?v=EKR1Eu-dGXc They clearly nerfed the enchantmentrates You just have to be greedy and simply go afk.

• NA economy changes

whatever it costs, it still real money and as a free to play player unreachable. I see no difference here and their transformations are worse than ours.

• NA economy changes

Quote from Alibi: “@Galeas their gold sand shop prices are much more accessible ” You have to pop much more Transformation Scrolls since they lowered the durations. You will safe no money.

We had spawns around ~34:44 ~32:17 ~31:55 too . Its rng.

• I dont get why anyone wants to have a patch higher than 4.7 back... xD

• Best farming class

iduk - - PvE

My result for crafting stones with bad pve gear as AT: board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a39d72cb915204c9a847e81bc board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…a39d72cb915204c9a847e81bc 196 red + a lot of manastones (some CS +58). I farmed the balaur next to the fort and keep more or less all mobs there on respawn.

• Duplicated Daevanation Skills

Ancient: - GoK Legendary: - RT - Narakkalli - Goldsand Shop We also dropped legendaries in: - Prometun - Dredgion So yes, not all from the Goldsand Shop (or GoK), my bad. There are enough soruces and over time everyone will have their needed skillbooks. It shouldn't take that long.

• Duplicated Daevanation Skills

Got 5 chests with books and 5 different skills, it is pure rng and it seems I may had some luck this time.

• Quote from Buburuza: “And about enchating there is a fixes rate of every leveling, but i don't know if GameForge change that rate, I also spend 150+ Legendary and I manage to do +11 only. ” Already upgraded my first 3 parts to legendary and enchanted them to +15 again. It's a pain. I used Ultimate Enchantmentstones for +14 to +15. Glad I bought "some" serums in the past... but now weapon, shoes and belt are done. PS: wasted ~350 legendary stones.

• 6.2 GLORY POINTS

Quote from Sophisticated: “improved system to the rankings ” Interesting. What is the improofment for the raking? There is none.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from testtestlab: “How do u get pvp enchant stones? ” if you mean gold ones, from npc right next to the pvp weapon npc ” Ahh. Thanks. Didn't think about that.. Found it. OMG. 50 for 1 ancient stone ” Ýou get 6-9 stones per chest and you can farm a lot in Dredgion, RT and other PvP instances.

• At the end they let players pay for their mistakes/communication issues. This can't and shouldn't be the case.

• wtf. give me back the old exchange rate. I lost 40kkk+ now. Thanks for nothing.