Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 284.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Nuke - - General Discussion

main-qimg-26ba4db5bcf95c60433fb43df1798181 Ncsoft I've come to bargain

• Quote from Colombiana: “@Galeas Any good new event coming soon? ” most likely solorius events in some time (2 or 3 weeks)

• The stupid Coronation Random Box had previously been removed because it is potentially game breaking. AP were the only thing limiting some people from upgrading faster than others. It should've stayed dead. edit: also it's a terrible box for a casual spender.

• The nerf is insignificant, something like 2% less att speed but +2% mov. speed. About the duration it could be an anticipation of a future patch where transforms last less depending on the grade

• Contracts

Quote from Galeas: “Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for free in the shop without having nothing to do in-game is not something we want to keep when we have in-game solutions. (Except specific gifts from time to…

• Contracts

@Galeas since the topic is in discussion could you consider leaving the 2x free weekly contracts in the shop even after the introduction of hero trials?

• Cant decide witch gear..

Nuke - - Gunner

Courageous for everything except for brave weapons

• platinerk E.T.A?

I red somewhere that hero trials could come sooner and this other system still needs more time

• First of all, magic classes such as sorc and sm deal the most dmg now. So don't compare yourself as a glad to them. Your stats are not superb, I believe a great boost would come from using a ultimate weapon. So take it as room for improvement even from a mathematical perspective. I am a glad too and my current pve stats in full purple + red pvp weapon look like 13k attack, 11k acc, 4,5k crit un uffed and less geared mages still beat me. I believe that is just fine. Do reroll for crit and acc for…

• AION 2

Nuke - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Tallulah: “I don't know where you guys get the idea all mobile games are ptw, I am playing one and the most expensive thingy in cash shop is 2 euros, the game is also very rewarding, no really need to buy from cash shop ” mobile games are the DEFINITION of p2w. The most micro-transactions come from that world, such as the infamous "buy 1 more life with nyerk-coins, just 3,99€!!!", or the card packs + random boxes. Use gems to refill energy! There's so much coming from there. Most asia…

• AION 2

It's funny because some functions are in the game already like pay aion coins to ress yourself (luna) Who would've thought that a parody could have been more realistic than the aion vision trailer

• Is templar Useless in 6.0 ?

Nuke - - Templar

Good luck with your game, as a very final conclusion I would like to point out that for Prometun 12k accuracy means almost reaching the cap. 11k is already very good, but even lower (I would say 10,5k accuracy is the MINIMUM) with chanter buff + luna cheer will be acceptable. In Prometun, just like other instances, there are moments when burst occurs. For example during the adds spawn it is very much welcome to have a templar supporting the team. I strongly believe the role is still needed and f…

• Quote from Balthazar: “Again the same reasonable demands for people investing money in game no matter what : I agree with first point since your suggestion is rly nice ,however on your second point contracts SHOULDNT be the only so much focus of hero trials ,Luna's + some enchant stones legend up should also be the focus equally divided .As far as Christmas events agreed hopefully not mess up.Lastly I STILL BELIEVE DIRECT Ancient contracts on shop shouldn't be available again this is from f2p po…

• I wrote a more detailed suggestion list yesterday and feel like it's approriate to quote it in this topic too Quote from Nuke: “ - Consider keeping the free contracts in the aion shop after implementing hero trials. Quoting Galeas, "we decided that all accounts will get two free [Rune] Special Transformation Contract every week until the new Hero Trials are ready to be implemented." I only see benefits in my proposal: reliable source of contracts for players, more traffic in the aion shop for yo…

• It's an even choice but most people use the polearm. The idea now is that you spam skills with very little weaving. I think greatsword is better for users with lower ping but that's just my theory.

• This is a list of suggestions following the statement Obtaining more Transformation contracts. Premise: something has been done but I still see people not having a proper green transformation, which I strongly believe is the minimum to enjoy the game. Since Gameforge seems to be open to suggestions I'll post 4 bullet points for you to discuss. - Consider keeping the free contracts in the aion shop after implementing hero trials. Quoting Galeas, "we decided that all accounts will get two free [Ru…

• Understanding RNG in Aion

You have to think and plan a strategy and not get frustrated. +13 requires around twice the amount of stones compared to +12, but it saves you precious purple ones.

• Is templar Useless in 6.0 ?

Nuke - - Templar

Your stats are quite low, especially the crit strike. With manastones and purple gear aim for 4k crit. Templar can do some pve dmg but its main role is support now, it shines in group pvp with grabs and defensive buffs. So don't worry, try to play your role in pve too with shields, bg, taunts

• AION 2

You can't really blame them since mobile market is expanding incredibly compared to pc. Moreover their monetization is exactly the same of mobile games. Just waiting for the classic thumbnail of an angry character screaming like other famous mobile games!

• No gladiator mainly uses polearm or greatsword for pve now